Sterling McCall Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.5636373/5Overall Rating 4.5636373/5Overall Rating 4.5636373/5Overall Rating 4.5636373/5rating 4.5636373
Overall Rating 1.61818/5rating 1.61818rating 1.61818rating 1.61818rating 1.61818
Samuel B. on 01/19/2018
"Great customer service "
Had great customer service from beginning to end. From scheduling my appointment, to dropping off and picking up. My service advisor, Cedric Rodgers, took care of me and made me feel like I was his only customer. Everything was handled in a timely fashion. My sales associate, Peter Sadeghi, came out and greeted me and remembered me even though it’s been almost two years since I bought my car at Sterling McCall Hyundai. Thanks for the great service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/19/2018 09:53 PM
Timothy M. at Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 01/20/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for giving us a perfect score. We are truly passionate about providing 5 star service and are always appreciative of your feed back telling us that we were successful. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you next time.

Edgar D. on 01/19/2018
"It's fast"
I like the service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/19/2018 07:39 PM

James H. on 01/19/2018
"Couldn't have been better except..."
Everyone from the service manager to the guy who took my fob to check me in -everyone @ that place is great! Treat me like family -like the family they LIKE anyway!!! But come on Sterling McCall, emailing me every day just to get me to complete your survey! One was plenty... two is like "OK -I have to do that when I sit down for emails." 5 of them? KNOCK IT OFF!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 01/19/2018 01:58 PM
Timothy M. at Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 01/20/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. Please know that these surveys are so very important to us and we are never satisfied until we earn 5 stars from every customer every time. With that said we know that customer feedback is essential to accomplishing that.. please call or email back when you get  a chance so we can discuss what we could have done better to earn that 5th star. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you next time .

Sincerely ,

Timothy M. at Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 01/20/2018

I appreciate your frustration . However anything less than 5 stars if failing. This is why it is so important to ensure that ever customer is 100% satisfied. National average for ratings is around 4.60.  This means that anything less than 5 stars makes us go in the wrong direction . Please know that we truly appreciate your business and your kind words and look forward to serving you next time.

Maribelin Q. on 01/19/2018
"Great dealer "
People are friendly and the car service is really good and also the prices, if you go ask for Peter while you wait for your service he'll give you a complete detail of all the Hiunday cars line.
Service Date: 01/05/2018

Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 08:17 PM

Judith S. on 01/18/2018
"Service Rep"
William is very helpful, he takes good care of my car and me.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 02:52 PM

Andrew S. on 01/18/2018
"friendly and professional"
they handled the problem quickly
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis

Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/18/2018 07:03 AM

Sylvia R. on 01/18/2018
"Your Service People!"
Good service and most of all the service from the people at this location.
Friendly, great attitude.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/18/2018 05:19 AM

Verified Customer on 01/17/2018
"Service above and beyond"
Service advisor William Crabtree made certain that I received the correct coupon discount on my oil & filter change and tire rotation. My battery did not pass the load test on the free 27-point check, and was replaced under warranty at no charge. One of my valve stem caps was missing, and I requested that this be replaced during my service visit. Mr. Crabtree called me after I left the dealership to be sure this had been done. He was extremely courteous and thoroughly professional throughout my interaction with him. I also appreciate the fact that Sterling McCall not only gives me a complimentary car wash each time I bring my vehicle in for service, they also vacuum the interior! I consistently receive exceptional customer service from Sterling McCall's service department.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/17/2018 06:49 PM

Marcus S. on 01/17/2018
"all the staff"
each time I visit I receive prompt and courteous attention.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/17/2018 02:03 PM

Ruth O. on 01/17/2018
"Service"
Michael was great
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 01/17/2018 01:47 PM

John H. on 01/17/2018
"Very quick and efficient"
My service appointment was handled very quickly and efficiently. Great communication and courteous service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/17/2018 11:14 AM

Valerie M. on 01/17/2018
"Sterling McVCall Hyundai"
All the staff is professional, helpful and very courteous.
Review Created: 01/17/2018 09:10 AM

Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 08:18 AM

Dellonda K. on 01/17/2018
"Employees"
My service representative Mike is very in formative and attentive.
My service technicians Oscar is quick and informative about parts and service for my car.I appreciate how he cares about customers I feel safe knowing he is attending my car .
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra