Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Jeffery L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Service managers are very helpful.

GH
Gary H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2018 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE Attention to detail!!!!!!!!!!!
From the moment you drive up to when you leave whatever you need is taken care of. They treat each customer with respect and have great attention to detail. Gary H.
MIKE H. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for giving us a perfect score. We are truly passionate about providing 5 star service and are always appreciative of your feed back telling us that we were successful. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you next time.

R W.

VE
Vivian E.
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Love coming to this particular dealership. Always good service.

Darwin P.
Richmond, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
5NPDH4A8GH768351
Hello good day. my experience with the service has been super rewarding I love to take my car and carry out the service in Sterling Mccall hyundai is super economical and my car is like new thank you very much for your attention

Stafford, TX
Dependable and reliable service
Sterling McCall Hyundai is one dealership where you can get a peace of mind with each service. There are occasional snags here and there, however, service advisors and the management team take a good approach to bridge any gaps and make each experience worthwhile. The dealership earns my highest recommendations.

Friendly staff

Amy S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2018 Category: Service
great customer service with service repair
This dealership has very good customer service. I took my Santa Fe in because i had 3 dashboard lights come on. After inspection, turns out another dealer did not properly repair my recall. My Santa Fe is now out of warranty, but Isaac looked in to getting a courtesy care repair (can't remember exact term he used) for Hyundai to fix it at their cost, since it was originally performed when under warranty. He saved me over $600 by doing this, and i thank Hyundai for honoring work that wasn't done properly the first time when under warranty. Aside from Isaac, everyone i encountered at this dealership were very nice: the ladies working the cashier counter to the guys who retrieved my car. Makes a huge difference! Thank you all so much.

BR
Barbara R.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Ms

VK
Vida K.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome job!
Southwest Hyundai has a Professionals and Knowledgeable personnel that take care of me anytime I pull my car there for servicing. Mr Crabtree Williams is absolutely the best! He always makes me worry less. And love the expansion of the waiting area.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Good services
I always received a good services.

Mary P.
No problems!
Tires rotated and balanced, a recall item fixed and car washed. Took about 2 hours, but they have a nice waiting area, so all was good. Friendly staff!

AD
Antonio D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
good service

Samuel S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Amazing service
I love the service i receive every time i visit this location very fast and excellent service

KG
Kathy G.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly
Mike was great. He took the time for us.

VB
Valerie B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2018 Category: Service
The superior Customer Team lead by Assistant Service Manager Mr. Michael Hopkins
As mention above. Mr. Hopkins who's
"thinking out of the box" style of Management and his incredible 5 Star Team starting with Mr. Irving who took such care of me while I had problems getting a copy of my insurance, he was patient & kind, made sure I was taken care of once my copy was faxed to him.
Mr. William.Moore who went so beyond the call of duty to help me.when No one in the service Bay would help me. (I was so upset over what I witnessed I went directly to the GM that day, and they handle it!!) THANK GOD, BECAUSE I WAS NOT GOING TO RETURN.
Mr. Chris Moore who if Sterling could clone a few young men like him who truly understands the word " Customer Service" This young man not only does his assigned duties, but shuttles customer to and from as well. I happened to be 1 of 3 passengers on my second of 2 visits in one week.
It's not often you go into the Service department of a dealership and expect customer service, or anywhere lately for service , and get just that. In this day and age where it seems you're being push the product, for tje sake of making money.
This generation has lost the true importance of Customer Service.
In addition, there was one other Gentleman who worked in the Parts Service dept. Mr Larkin also deserves 5 stars. He was a man of his word and made me feel as if I was the only valuable customer while he assist me and kept his work.
I would recommend everyone who forgot what real customer service feels like to visit Sterling McCall Hyundai SW Freeway in Houston. They have found a customer for ever in me :-)
Valerie Baker TX

Saidu B.
2013 Hyundai Equus
05/24/2018 Category: Service
The best place to take your vehicle.Plain and simple.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Mr. C. Rodgers has good customer service.
You have very good customer service!, the waiting area is clean and relaxing. Thank you for good service! !

Cypress, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Consultant
Cedric was polite and professional

Disappointed customer
Poor service and workmanship. Unacceptable issues with 2018 SUV
MIKE H. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

I apologize about this entire situation lack of communication on my advisor but being in control of parts on back order is out of his control.im sure my GM will reach out to you today hes been out sick but as soon as the part makes it in we will get it handled