Sterling McCall Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.5660357/5Overall Rating 4.5660357/5Overall Rating 4.5660357/5Overall Rating 4.5660357/5rating 4.5660357
Overall Rating 1.60377/5rating 1.60377rating 1.60377rating 1.60377rating 1.60377
Latest Review 28 minutes ago
Angelle M. on 11/20/2017
"5 stars!"
Mr. Cedric Rogers was GREAT as usual. Mr. Mike noticed that I was sitting on the floor completing some work, and he offered me an empty office space ( the dealership had many people and seating was limited). Mr. Rogers provided me with additional information as to what maintenance needed to be done on my car. The service was fast, great, and the customer service was exceptional as usual.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 11:01 AM
Jarrod M. on 11/20/2017
"Scheduled Maintenance"
Aside from the fact that my maintenance package only covers oil changes and does nothing towards the Hyundai recommended maintenance (which I just found out), I am very satisfied with Mike and the service staff.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 11/20/2017 09:05 AM
Adeyemi O. on 11/19/2017
"Ok "
Ok
Review Created: 11/19/2017 12:48 PM
Timothy M. at Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for giving us a perfect score. We are truly passionate about providing 5 star service and are always appreciative of your feed back telling us that we were successful. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you next time.

Kimberly R. on 11/19/2017
"The attitudes of the employees that work there"
I’ve always had excellent service that’s why I️ keep returning to that locations.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/19/2017 09:12 AM

Carol C. on 11/18/2017
"Excellent service"
My standard maintenance check (7500 miles) was handled quite efficiently.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 11/18/2017 05:44 PM

Wendy D. on 11/17/2017
"Good"
Poor communication with service advisor but work was completed in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 06:13 PM
Timothy M. at Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 11/18/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. Please know that these surveys are so very important to us and we are never satisfied until we earn 5 stars from every customer every time. With that said we know that customer feedback is essential to accomplishing that.. please call or email back when you get  a chance so we can discuss what we could have done better to earn that 5th star. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you next time .

Sincerely ,

Halie G. on 11/17/2017
"Friendly customer service "
Everyone is always polite & willing to help. It’s always welcoming when I have to get my car serviced.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 11/17/2017 06:55 AM
Timothy M. at Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 11/18/2017

Stephanie A. on 11/16/2017
"Car"
My service tech(Mike Hopkins) was wonderful. He told me my car would be ready in 1 1/2 hours. It was ready much sooner. Thank you!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/16/2017 06:32 PM

Joanne C. on 11/16/2017
"Work done on my vehicle"
You have a good customer service guys, good mechanics.I have know problem with your mechanics during the work on my car.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/16/2017 06:00 PM

Sylvia C. on 11/16/2017
"Always in good hands"
Every experience at Sterling McCall for the last several years has been exceptional. I’m always taken care of in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/16/2017 04:05 PM

Edwin H. on 11/16/2017
"Great Maintenance Service"
I scheduled an oil change and William Crabtree was my Service Advisor and provided a multipoint Inspection along with the oil change and went over all the results of the diagnostic with me and clearly explained each of the results. William is a great Service Adviser and Sterling McCall Hyundai should be proud of his dedication and professionalism.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Genesis

Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 10:02 AM

Verified Customer on 11/16/2017
"First Service Appointment"
Went for a tire rotation, there was a mix up with my paper and I received an oil change. When I brought it to their attention at checkout, the problem was fixed immediately with no questions asked. Great customer service.
Review Created: 11/16/2017 04:38 AM
Timothy M. at Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for giving us your feedback. We are truly passionate about providing 5 star service and are always appreciative of your feed back enabling us to better the service we provide. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you next time.

Verified Customer on 11/15/2017
"Great Personnel "
Cedric was great and really took care of me and my car.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Helpful and Accommodating Staff
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 11/15/2017 05:20 PM

Robin S. on 11/15/2017
"Great service and staff"
Always receive great service. Second car from this dealer and service counts.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/15/2017 04:10 PM

Von F. on 11/15/2017
"Great "
Real happy
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 03:37 AM

Darlene W. on 11/14/2017
"My very first visit was pleasant the Service advisor Mr. Mike Kopkins and my Mechanis Sean. They both was very detailed...I just felt really comfortable as a female knowing I have a great place to take my car and get great service "
Great Service ......my overall rating red carpet service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 03:57 PM

Wael S. on 11/14/2017
"Awsome Service"
Been using the service for more than 5 years. Every Time they delivered awesome service
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson