Jeep Patriot
01/12/2021
First timer .
Steve’s was recommended to me by a friend and the service was great.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/12/2021

Hi,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

01/08/2021
Great Service!

TP
Tony P.
Always excellent
Steve is reliable, trustworthy, efficient, and reasonably priced. One of the best small business owners in this area. I highly recommend using this auto service and repair company.

Steven C.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Ram 1500
01/07/2021
Quick repair and great communication
Had brake trouble, Steve diagnosed the problem, fixed it and gave me an oil change. Had my truck back the very next day. Other shops couldn’t get me in for 5 days. Thank you Steve
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/07/2021

Hi Steve,

Jen B.
Collegeville, PA
01/07/2021
The customer service is great!
Steve does a great job of bending over backwards to get the job done at a reasonable price. Great customer service!

Richard M.
01/05/2021
Fast and efficient.
I was impressed by the timeliness of my car getting completed for inspection, emissions, and oil change with scheduling my appointment well in advance. Since there were no issues found, that this helped in the total time taking less than 2 hours. I really appreciated that Steve even rotated my tires, which I forgot to ask for, but he did it anyway.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/07/2021

Hi Richard,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Donna M.
01/04/2021
Reliable service
I take my car to Steve's because they're trustworthy, reliable, and reasonable. I don't worry about being ripped off, and the work is solid.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/05/2021

Hi Donna,

PM
Pat M.
Buick Verano
12/31/2020
Steve hooks it up

12/31/2020
9 months pregnant and needed to get my car jumped because it wouldn’t turn on. I went to Pep Boys as it was the closest thing and they told me it would be a three hour wait. Then I thought to myself why not take it to Steve’s shop where I get my gas. As soon as I pulled up explain the situation Steve was very kind and generous to check my battery. I was very satisfied with his great customer service.

Suzuki Grand Vitara
12/30/2020
Excellent service as always.
Excellent.

North Wales, PA
12/30/2020
Most accommodating
Highly skilled friendly and honest service

Lorraine B.
Nissan Rogue Select
12/23/2020
Always truthful and fair
I always take my car to Steve’s. He is always ireally honest about what my car needs and I trust their judgement. They always fit me into their schedule. I’ve recommended the garage to several of my friends and they always had great experiences as well.

Jennifer P.
12/23/2020
Good & friendly service
Easy to work with, quick service to fix my breaks and rotors. Highly recommend.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/23/2020

Hi Jennifer,

Royersford, PA
12/22/2020
Above and beyond customer service

RK
Reem K.
Nissan Sentra
12/22/2020
Love Steve
My father has been going to Steve for years now and my entire family loves him and all the workers there. They do such a phenomenal job and you don't feel like you're being ripped off! Steve is incredibly kind, patient, and gives genuine advice. Really appreciate all the work you guys do!!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/22/2020

Hi Reem,
Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)