Mark D.
Scion tC
07/28/2020
The BEST service for your vehicle in Montgomery County
I am so glad that I found Steve's Auto Care. They have the best technicians that I have ever worked with that fix the problem the right way the first time at an affordable price and if you are tired of the games with dealerships and others, you need to come here where honesty, quality and getting the job done right is an everyday thing and not a punchline. You have a customer for life with me thank you so much! Mark
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/28/2020

Hi Mark,
Thank you for the review! we appreciate it! :)

Kelly S.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/25/2020
Steve's Was As Awesome (Like Usual)
Had my car inspected at Steve's Auto Care, and the staff was fast, professional and did a great job. They checked my fluids and charged up the Freon in my air conditioning system. Thanks, Steve!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/04/2020

Hi Kelly,

UE
ursula e.
07/24/2020
STRONGLY RECOMMEND
I was treated promptly, efficiently, and in a friendly manner. I will certainly go back there as needed.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/24/2020

Hi Ursula,

SK
Steven K.
Lansdale, PA
Mazda CX-5
07/21/2020
Excellent service and timeliness
Again, Steve's Auto Care delivers! My car was serviced promptly and quickly.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/22/2020

Hi Steven,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Lexus ES 330
07/18/2020
flat tire
Great service as usual

AG
Andrea G.
Ambler, PA
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Andrea said they made it quick, easy and they made it very simple.

Jackie B.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/17/2020
the staff
Great place, great staff - never have to worry about quality/safety of work performed on auto

PL
Patrick L.
Mazda CX-5
07/16/2020
Always a good experience
I’ve been taking my cars to Steve for over a decade. He has always been friendly and honest. I appreciate having a mechanic I can trust.

Bruce H.
Kia Sorento
Always prompt
Dependability and promptness with professional treatment make this the best car sevice in the area

AW
Alan W.
Fast efficient good value
Great auto service

KF
Kate F.
Honda Civic Cpe
Fantastic Service
I called Steve's Auto Care looking for quality service after being screwed over by some of the bigger names. Service was quick and affordable, and Steve and his associates were very kind. As a young woman, sometimes it is easy to feel intimidated in these environments, but I felt comfortable the entire time! Thanks Steve and team!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/15/2020

Lansdale, PA
Nissan Sentra
07/08/2020
GREAT SERVICE
I have been coming to Steve's Auto Care for many years now for state inspection & repairs.
I have always gotten great service.

Sara M.
07/03/2020
Excellent as always!
Safe drop off, car finished quickly and perfectly
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/06/2020

Hi Sara,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Ray G.