ET
Eileen T.
12/18/2019
Always dependable for outstanding service.
Reasonable cost.
Reliable.
Honest.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/18/2019

Hi Eileen,
Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

East Norriton, PA
12/15/2019
Exceptional service
We have been taking our cars to Steve for 10 years - never disappointed. Great customer service and fair pricing.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

Dave C.
12/13/2019
Replace front right & left steering control arms
SUV is driving much better - steering is much easier and the ride is smooth. Not bad for a 2002 Explorer!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/16/2019

Hi Dave,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Karen M.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Nissan Pathfinder
12/11/2019
We Value Your Customer Service
Took my car in for a simple oil change and Steve realized I never had my car inspected. I was 6 months out from my inspection being due. He patiently walked me through securing all relevant documents, and performed the inspection that same day. THANKS to you Steve and everyone at the shop!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/11/2019

Hi Karen,

DF
Diane F.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
12/11/2019
Fast and friendly service
My title says it all. I get my gas at Steve’s and depend on him to care for my car, which he does in a most professional manner.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/11/2019

Hi Diane,

Janet B.
Nissan Murano
12/05/2019
Easy to make appointment for annual inspection, friendly service, reasonably priced and no added on “necessary” repairs like the dealer does. Found my new service place!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/05/2019

Hi Janet,

Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/03/2019
the staff
Always professional - always know that everything is fine with my vehicle. Steve does a great job as always. Glad he is in our neighborhood.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/04/2019

GG
Geraldine G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Geraldine said everything was fine. She had no problems. She was grateful for the transportation to and from the business.

AC
Anthony C.
11/28/2019
Exhaust service
Steve and all his associates are very friendly, knowledgeable and accomodating.

GR
German R.
11/15/2019
Very good service
Steve is very professional; service is on time very efficient and at reasonable prices.thank you for your courtesy .
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/15/2019

Hi German,

PE
Philomena E.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
11/14/2019
Ten stars is not high enough for the quality of care and workmanship. Steve is a rare gem.
Ten stars is not high enough for the quality of
care and workmanship they provided. Steve is a rare gem. Shop is great too. Best place to
take your car for service and for gas. My husband worked for a dealership & I never had to take care of a car. Since he passed I
was lucky to have a neighbor recommend
Steve’s Auto Care.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/15/2019

Hi Philomena,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it! :)

KW
Kelly W.
Schwenksville, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/13/2019
Exceptional service
Steve got me in right away when I was having trouble with my clutch. I was on my way to work, first day back after a vacation, with my baby in the car: I called the shop and they were able to get me in the same day. I was so relieved that they could look at it. I was pleasantly surprised when I heard back before lunch, the car was ready (and the bill was not outrageous!) What could have been a really bad day, turned into a very pleasant experience. Grateful for a reliable, trustworthy mechanic.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Kelly,

John D.
11/10/2019
Local gem
I decided to go to Steve's once my free maintenance period ended on my Toyota Highlander Hybrid. I have been completely satisfied since. They have the local, small business appeal plus have adopted modern tech with online service appointments, text and email notifications and I can walk to and from. And they have competitive fuel prices. Use Steve's. You won't be disappointed.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/11/2019

Hi John,
Thank you for the review! we appreciate it! :)

Robert S.
11/09/2019
inspection and coolant
First time customer. All went well. As a mechanic for my entire life I found Steves to be honest and reasonable.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/11/2019

Hi Robert,

SD
Scott D.
11/07/2019
Regular service done right
Always a pleasure doing business with Steve.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/08/2019