JJ
Joanne J.
03/18/2020
As always, great service.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/18/2020

Hi Joanne,
Thank you for the review! Alway appreciated! :)

BR
Brad R.
03/17/2020
Reputable and trustworthy
I know when I have work done on my car, I'm in good hands. I trust that Steve and his staff do stellar work and that gives me peace of mind.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/18/2020

Hi Brad,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Ryan S.
03/14/2020
Steve’s Auto was able to complete my oil change in a timely manner as usual. Steve mentioned you me about the new type of oil that the toyota cars we’re using. Which I thought was very nice to mention.

Great local business that I enjoy supporting
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/16/2020

Hi Ryan,

LR
Loraine R.
03/04/2020
Trustworthy flexible
I’ve been going to Steve’s for many years (15) they are very knowledgeable, trustworthy and patient
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/05/2020

Hi Loraine,
Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

WL
William L.
Nissan Rogue
03/04/2020
The people
Work was in a timely and professional way..

GM
Greg M.
Acura RDX
03/01/2020
Always high quality, friendly service!
I’ve been a customer for 20 years and would recommend Steve’s Auto to anyone who asks.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/02/2020

Hi Greg,

Jodi W.
Mazda CX-5
02/27/2020
Excellent Service!
Steves auto care was fast, quick, efficient and most importantly provided Quality Service to my vehicle.
I know I can always count on them to be trustworthy.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/27/2020

Hi Jodi,
Thank you for the review! we appreciate it! :)

Pontiac G6
02/26/2020
Reliable, trustworthy
Steve is Great to do business

Norristown, PA
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/22/2020
the staff
Always comfortable with the quality of work - reliable competent staff

KP
Keith P.
Schwenksville, PA
Ford Expedition
02/20/2020
Steve and his team of professionals have always taken great care of my vehicles. The work is done in a timely fashionand at a very fair price.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks Kieth,
We appreciate it! :)

Ron H.
02/19/2020
Great Service-Convenient location
Steve and his team have serviced my cars for more than 20 years. My present car is 15 years old and runs like new because of Steve's maintenance program. If a part needs to be replaced Steve always checks with me to suggest what needs to be done before going ahead and that I agree with his recommendation. His service over the years is the reason that my car performs as well as it does. This is the service a person should look for and definitely is found at Steve's Auto Care Inc.

Ron Hugel

KP
Kellsey P.
Conshohocken, PA
02/19/2020
Not sure why my review didn’t have a 5 star
This is in addition to my review (kellsey p.) not sure why it selected 4 stars instead of 5- it is only 5 star service here!!!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks Kellsey! We appreciate it!

Jen B.
Collegeville, PA
Land Rover Discovery Sport
02/18/2020
Customer service
The place is reasonable, quick and efficient! Everyone was nice and got my problem resolved fast!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks Jen,
We appreciate it! :)

02/18/2020
Great as always
No complaints. Everything from start to finish went smoothly. Vehicle work went very prompt.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/18/2020

TC
Ted C.
Norristown, PA
Ford Freestar Wagon
02/13/2020
Best auto care
Always a pleasure to deal with Steve.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/13/2020

Hi Ted,
Right back at you bud! Thank you for the review! :)