Joe K.
10/11/2019
Another Great Visit
Brought my truck in for its annual inspection, and Steve’s got it down
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks Joe.... Always appreciated! :)

Amardeep S.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
10/08/2019
Rear view mirror replacement
I believe the job was small and simple. The labor charges were unreasonably high.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/08/2019

Hi there,
I'm sorry to hear that you feel the charges for installing your mirror assembly was too high. You were charged 72.00 for the replacement and was directly priced from a labor guide. The job took 40 minutes to do and were charged accordingly.
Perhaps i should have quoted you before proceeding but assumed the price would be fine.
We don't usually install customer supplied parts but for you I have made an exception.

Matt G.
Nissan Maxima
10/05/2019
Reliable as always
Steve’s is always reliable at a reasonable price and operates very quickly
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/07/2019

Hi Matt,

RV
Ron V.
Kia Soul
10/04/2019
Excellent service, as per usual. Have been taking my cars to Steve’s for a number of years and have never been disappointed with their work. Highly recommend.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/04/2019

Hi Ron,

Acura RSX
10/03/2019
Honest, efficient & reasonably priced
Went in for an oil change. They found a problem that I needed to fix (roll bar was snapped!) and I didn't know about at all. Another problem requires some "body" work (there's a rusted piece of flooring) and they made an excellent recommendation that I should take it to a body shop for a cheaper deal since it does require some unique soldering. Honest, efficient & reasonably priced.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/03/2019

Hi There,

GW
George (Sig) W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/02/2019
My inspection
Steve as always was thorough and extremely professional. I suggest everyone have him take care or your car as my family does
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/03/2019

Hi Sig,

Maureen M.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/27/2019
Quick friendly service.
Steve helped me out when I was in a bind and needed to drive somewhere to get a new battery fast. He was friendly to chat with, replaced my battery in about 20 minutes and even helped me contemplate what car I should get next. Will definitely be going back for any future car needs.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/30/2019

Hi Maureen,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

JJ
Joanne J.
09/26/2019
Friendly, courteous customer service. Work is done in a timely manner and Steve keeps you informed of the progress. I know that I can rely on his expert advice and recommendations in helping to keep my car running safe.

Hi Joanne,

Maria B.
Boyertown, PA
INFINITI QX56
09/25/2019
Professional service with a smile.
Very trustworthy and accommodating. Gets the job done fast.

Always a pleasure! :)

Mark B.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
09/19/2019
Quality service
Steve’s auto service always reliable and high quality. My vehicle is lucky to have found this local care center for its repairs. The work is completed efficiently and always guaranteed.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/19/2019

Hi Mark,

James S.
Cadillac DTS
Steve's Quality Service
When it come to Steve and his staff,words cannot express the warmth,gratitude and appreciation I feel for this Gentlemen.He does Quality work,he's honest and again I finally found a Certified Professional Technician I can Trust.He keeps me Rolling with No Worries.If you want your car done correctly and sometimes it can cost a little more but I have that assurance with Steve's Auto Care that I have nothing to worry about.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks James! Always a pleasure! :)

TD
Tina D.
Lansdale, PA
inspection and oil change
Steve's was able to schedule an inspection for my car for the very next day. They were clear and concise on the phone. My car inspection and oil change were completed by noon! I will definitely be back next year and for any other issues that may come up before then. Thanks!

Hi Tina,

EM
Evelyn M.
Ardmore, PA
Buick LeSabre
09/18/2019
Professional and great customer service
Excellent!

Hi Evelyn,

Worcester, PA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/12/2019
Easy to work with
Got an appointment that fit my schedule, dropped the vehicle off, and the work was done in a reasonable amount of time. What more could I ask for?