07/09/2020

Lansdale, PA
Nissan Sentra
07/08/2020
GREAT SERVICE
I have been coming to Steve's Auto Care for many years now for state inspection & repairs.
I have always gotten great service.

Sara M.
07/03/2020
Excellent as always!
Safe drop off, car finished quickly and perfectly
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/06/2020

Hi Sara,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Ray G.

NR
Nadine R.
Mercury Sable
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Nadine said that they're always good to her and she knows that they'll take good care of her vehicle. They're always nice to her when she goes in.

Robert G.
Acura TL
06/27/2020
Honest and fair pricing
Started using Steve a few years ago, does great work, is honest and won’t have you replacing parts unless it’s truly needed.

Dave B.
Boston, MA
Mercury Mountaineer
06/26/2020
Excellent service and fair prices
Took my car in at the appointment time. Did the work in a professional manner. The PRICE WAS FAIR.
I would highly recommend Steve’s Auto Care

TC
Ted C.
Jeep Cherokee
06/25/2020
I wouldn't go anywhere else.
I have gone to Steve's for around 15 years. Excellent work and always friendly.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/25/2020

Thanks Ted, Always a pleasure! :)

EW
Elizabeth W.
06/22/2020
Efficient service and ready when promised
My wife and I have had our two cars serviced at Steve's for inspections and oil changes. Location is convenient for us and service has always been prompt, efficient, and reasonably priced. Once we took a car there because we thought it needed brake work, but Steve told us after inspection that brake work wasn't necessary. Having a mechanic that you can trust, who won't try to sell you services you don't need, is very important to me.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/23/2020

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

KZ
Kurt Z.
06/20/2020
Prompt service
Steve runs a great business. Professional yet personable approach.

Joan M.
06/18/2020
Honest, reliable and skilled
I saw Steve’s Auto Care recommended in Consumer Checkbook. I had heard a friend mention it favorably as well. It was nearby so I decided to try it. I have been very happy with the service, and also pleased by the courtesy of the owned, Steve.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/18/2020

Hi Joan,

SN
Stephen N.
Honest
Brought my 06 Sonata in for rear brake issues and an inspection. Mechanic explained in detail the problems and addressed another long standing issue. Great service at a fair price. Will definitely be back and will recommend to others.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/17/2020

Hi Stephen,

Mark M.
06/16/2020
Staff is friendly, knowledgeable , service is great and the prices are extremely reasonable.
Wen you make an appointment at Steve’s and arrive. The staff greet and welcome’s you. They are friendly, intelligent and knowledgeable. They explain any problems they find and provide options as to whether it is urgent or not to repair. Prices are extremely reasonable. Great experience.

Honda Ridgeline
Owner ! And small size.
Steve is a great person, provides old fashioned customer service and knows his clients. He gives you all the options so you know what you’re getting!

Thomas M.
Philadelphia, PA
Scion tC
06/12/2020
Trustworthy
I feel at ease with Steve and his crew taking care of my vehicles. I will only be taking my vehicles here from now on.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/12/2020