Mark M.
12/22/2020
Appointment is on time, great workmanship and a fair price.
Steve’s Auto Shop technicians good. Steve always calls if their is a problem. He calls if he does not see or find your complaint. He does not do any work until he goes over everything with you. He treats everyone like family.

BC
Bill C.
12/18/2020
Effiicient and Welcoming
They are great at Steve's. They are quick to schedule, quick in doing work, and their work is highly professional and at a reasonable cost.

Jamie H.
GMC Acadia
12/17/2020
Thank you!
Thanks Steve for helping me out today with my car! Always so helpful and honest.

Joan M.
12/17/2020
Honest and reliable
Steve’s Auto Care is friendly, reasonable and they do the work well. Steve tells you what needs to be done now and what can wait.

John C.
12/15/2020
Friendly service and professional workmanship.
I was kept well at informed in regards to my repairs and service. The work performed was professional and done in a timely fashion. I would recommend Steve’s Auto Care.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/15/2020

Hi John,
Yhank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Jeremy S.
Collegeville, PA
Nissan Murano
12/10/2020
Great aa always
I have taken several cars to Steve's over the years and appreciate that they are honest with their customers on vehicle repairs.

PJ
Patricia J.
Kia Soul
12/10/2020
This was my first experience with Steve's. They were recommended by my sister. I found them to be professional and helpful. I will use them again.

Marie H.
12/09/2020
Inspection
Ty Steve , great experience , ty again . See you next year

MO
Mike O.
12/08/2020
Great, honest service
I've never had a problem with Steve's Auto care. Issues, if any, are addressed promptly and corrected typically without cost.

CK
Curtis K.
Philadelphia, PA
Inspection-plus
New to the area and needed an inspection, plus an oil change for my new-used car, and it was easy and went smoothly.

Made an appointment, the job was done when they said it would be, and because it was an inspection, they found a couple minor issues (not part of the inspection) to keep an eye, which I really appreciate.

I do recommend Steve's Auto.

Julia H.
12/04/2020
My family and I are newer to the area and have been on the lookout for new auto repair places. Steve’s Auto is conveniently right down the street so we have all gone there and have been very happy with the results/advice. They are friendly, efficient and overall very good at what they do and it really shows—will definitely be regular customers here :)
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/04/2020

Hi Julia,
Thank you for the review! Alway a pleasure! :)

Ron H.
Great Fast Service
Had a small problem. Steve eliminated the problem quickly. Great Service as usual

Ron Hugel

LU
Lauren U.
Scion xB
12/03/2020
I trust Steve implicitly with my vehicle. He talked me through suggested repairs from my dealership to help me sort out what I really needed, and at a much better price. I get fantastic advice on how to care for my car, and what to look for when car shopping. I won't take my car anywhere else!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/03/2020

Hi Lauren,
Thank you for the review! Alwasy a pleasure! :)

SJ
Susan J.
12/02/2020
Quality service
Steve and team communicate well, explain things in detail, and Provide professional service at a competitive price. I referred my BF For his inspection and he was Also pleased with the service.

Mark D.