PE
Phil E.
06/28/2016
Great Service As Always
Inspection was seamless. My car was in and out very quickly.
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/28/2016

Thanks Phil ! We appreciate your review !

CP
Charles P.
06/26/2016 Category: Service
Charles said he always gets taken care of at this business. Everything gets done in a period of time and they have great gas prices.
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/27/2016

Thank You So Much For Your Review! :)

WL
William L.
Mazda 6
06/22/2016
Ownership
Steve and his crew work on any problem I have on my vehicle. They go out of their way to correct the problem.
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/22/2016

Thanks Bill ! We appreciate the review and your business !

Kelly S.
06/19/2016
Steve's Gives Absolutely Awesome Service
Steve has taken car of my cars for almost twenty years now and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my vehicle. In addition to great work, amazing service and honest appraisals, Steve is willing to go the 'extra mile' - quite literally. I have recommended Steve's Auto Care to all my friends - he is truly great.
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/20/2016

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate it very much!

Rob B.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/18/2016 Category: Service
Rob said he has always had great service.
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/20/2016

Thanks Rob! We love hearing from our customers! :)

ES
Emmy S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Emmy said this business took care of everything that she asked about her vehicle. They are very reasonable, courteous, and she has been satisfied with their service each time she has used them. She has recommended them to others.
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/16/2016

Thank You Emmy! We appreciate it! :)

Jeremy S.
Collegeville, PA
Nissan Murano
06/10/2016
Great Job!
Steve and his crew are great, I have no complaints, I know my vehicles are well cared for and I get honest feedback if an additional repair is needed!
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/10/2016

Thanks Jeremy for the great review. We appreciate our customers feedback.

WC
Wanda C.
North Wales, PA
06/09/2016
Confidence in the service
Always great
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/10/2016

Thanks Wanda! We appreciatew it!

ED
Ed D.
GMC Canyon
06/09/2016
Inspection
Very Good
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/09/2016

Thank you for your review!

BE
Brian E.
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Brian said it was a good experience at the business.

Thank you Brian!

MT
Michael T.
06/04/2016 Category: Service
Michael said this business did not do everything that he asked them to do.
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/09/2016

Hi Michael and thank you for your review. We unfortunately overlooked your request to replace a turn signal bulb and apologize for the inconvenience. It is feedback from our valued customers that help us to improve the level of service we provide. As always we appreciate your business.

NM
Noelle M.
Mazda CX-7
05/31/2016
Battery issues
They always do great work. Steve and staff are friendly always try to accommodate me with a date and time that works. I trust them.

Thank you Noelle!

KO
Ken O.
05/31/2016
Simple and fair explanations
Steve explains simply any issues with your vehicle or any maintenance recommendations. He then provides you with options for having any work completed. The work is done promptly with excellent follow up from Steve.

Thanks Ken!

HE
Herman E.
05/27/2016
Great service at a fair price.
Steve and his staff are very knowledgeable, and always very helpful with making recommendations for repairs. Always does a great job at a fair price. Currently services all of my family's vehicles.
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/09/2016

Thank you Herman for your review!

KW
Kyle W.
Lansdale, PA
Infiniti Q50
05/27/2016
Excellent customer service, honest.
I've been going to Steve for auto care for about 5-6 years. Steve and his staff work quickly, taking care to communicate service options and have always treated me with honesty and care. Highly recommend.
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/09/2016

Thanks Kyle! We appreciate it!