Bryan B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/24/2020
Fast and friendly
Overall, great service. I’m sure it’s the going rate, but a feel a diagnosis charge of $60 for a “service engine” light is a little much. Overall, very satisfied with the ease of getting an appointment. By the way, you can drop your car off the night before your appointment with a convenient key drop-box.

Robert S.
11/19/2020
considerate and reliable
Always do a great job and allow us to wait. Very prompt. Always clean.

Carolyn S.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Mazda CX-5
Quick reliable service
I was a first time customer. Dropped the car off at 8 for inspection and oil change and it was ready to go by 10:15. All interactions we very professional.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/10/2020

Thank You Carolyn! We appreciate it:)

Roland H.
Good service and communication
Steve was very up front about all the repairs needed on my truck.

Angie M.
Honda Civic Sdn
Thank you Steve’s!!
As always, very satisfied with the service at Steve’s Auto! Honest and courteous!!

Harleysville, PA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/09/2020
The best service.
Same day service for most repairs. Honest and reliable. Great gas prices too.

Diane B.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
11/06/2020
Cares about his customers
Our van had a gas smell- we planned on making an appointment for the following week . Steve expressed his concern and fit us in his schedule the next day. All fixed and van running great! Always pleased with his service!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/09/2020

Hi Diane,
Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

Stephanie C.
Audi Q7
10/30/2020
Easy drop off
I dropped off my car to be inspected. It was easy and convenient. They text when done and payment was easy. They answered the phone and talked to mechanics when needed
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/30/2020

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Bill B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/28/2020
State Inspection
Steve's Auto Care has serviced my cars for more than 20 years and I've always found the service to be great. Alway very timely and fairly priced.

Maureen M.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/28/2020
Reliable auto care
I’ve taken my car to Steve’s a few times now. I always receive fair friendly service. Will definitely continue to trim to Steve’s for my auto care needs.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/29/2020

Hi Maureen,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Mike S.
Lansdale, PA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/23/2020
Very professional. Excellent service guys. Very friendly overall.
Gary Yost is a top-notch mechanic. He truly cares about his job and my vehicle. Keep up the good work..! Mke

Diane B.
Ford Edge
10/22/2020
Great service!!
Quick service - also Steve is very trustworthy! A great mechanic to know!

Madeline C.
10/22/2020
Steve's Auto Care actually does care about my car! I was delighted when I received an email reminding me of Inspection. Having recently returned to the area from out of state, I didn't realize my car needed inspection. With Steve's help, I was fortunate to get this done within the time limits.
My car was a real treat to drive home thanks to Steve's Auto Care.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/22/2020

Hi Madeline,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Mary Ann H.
10/21/2020
Good Service. Polite employees.
Excellent service! Pleasant workers. All repairs needed are explained.

James M.
GMC Acadia
10/21/2020
Always great service
I have three vehicles that I take there, I'm always satisfied!!!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/22/2020

Hi James,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)