James S.
Cadillac DTS
Steve's Quality Service
When it come to Steve and his staff,words cannot express the warmth,gratitude and appreciation I feel for this Gentlemen.He does Quality work,he's honest and again I finally found a Certified Professional Technician I can Trust.He keeps me Rolling with No Worries.If you want your car done correctly and sometimes it can cost a little more but I have that assurance with Steve's Auto Care that I have nothing to worry about.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks James! Always a pleasure! :)

TD
Tina D.
Lansdale, PA
inspection and oil change
Steve's was able to schedule an inspection for my car for the very next day. They were clear and concise on the phone. My car inspection and oil change were completed by noon! I will definitely be back next year and for any other issues that may come up before then. Thanks!

Hi Tina,

EM
Evelyn M.
Ardmore, PA
Buick LeSabre
09/18/2019
Professional and great customer service
Excellent!

Hi Evelyn,

Worcester, PA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/12/2019
Easy to work with
Got an appointment that fit my schedule, dropped the vehicle off, and the work was done in a reasonable amount of time. What more could I ask for?
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Doug S.
09/11/2019
great work!
Steve can be counted on for honest advice and will only recommend work that is truly needed, even if others tell you more work "must" be done.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/11/2019

Hi Doug,

James S.
09/09/2019
All about Steve
Steve D.is my Guy. I have no complaints, He 's, honest, always pleasant and does excellent work.We recommend all top ratings for this man because he deserves it. I'm so glad that I found a Certified Mechanic I can trust.I family loves you and greatly appreciate you .
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/09/2019

Hi James,
Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

Bob H.
09/05/2019
The best
Can't beat this place. The customer service is impeccable as are the repair results. Extremely satisfied.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/06/2019

Hi Bob,

Angie M.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/03/2019
Angie
I find the people at Steve’s Auto to be professional, courteous and honest.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/04/2019

Hi Angie,

09/02/2019
Competent, reliable, friendly
I have used many mechanics in the area. I have been overcharged, told I need work that wasn’t needed, and treated rudely. Steve is honest, does good work, and charges fair prices. He also treats customers with respect! Excellent all around.

Kim B.
08/31/2019
Always great!

Hi Kim,
Thank you for the review! Alway appreciated! :)

James M.
GMC Acadia
08/31/2019
Great service!!
I moved into the area at the end of 2018 and didn't have anyone to service my two vehicles. After going online and reading the ratings of different service stations I chose Steve's Auto care. Up to this point I've been here 6 times and I haven't been disappointed with their service at all and you get your vehicle back in a timely fashion!!!!!

Hi James,

FF
Fred F.
Pontiac Firebird
08/28/2019
Check start-up, oil change, inspection, & tune-up
Staet-up / Wow. Now everytime I get in my car, it asks if I brushed my teeth, showered & ate breakfast , then says ok. Your ready to start yourday.
Oul change / didn"t know that oil on worn seats makes it easier to slide in & out.
Inspection / Know where the service guys looked at or touched the car beause there's hundres of patches of oil dirt and grime - Amazing, ,how did they know I wanted a camouflauge finish.
Tune-up / its great, I get in, the tadio tunes to a rock station, turns the volume up & puts the windows down & says ready lets go.

STEVES AUTO CARE makes my day - there the Best ' I bet.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/28/2019

Hi Fred,
Thanks for the funny review! We appreciate it! :)

WH
William H.
08/18/2019
right on time and work done quickly and right
On time, professional job, reasonable price couldn't say any better without nominating for saint. Was completed when they said it would be. Thanks

Hi William,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

AN
Anthony N.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/17/2019
Professional and Honest
Excellent and Dependable Customer service, work done on time at a very reasonable price.

Hi Anthony,

GW
George (Sig) W.
08/17/2019
My inspection
We totally trust Steve. It's comforting to have your car taken care of without worrying about being taken advantage of as so many places do.

Hi George,
Thank you for the review! :)