Steve S.
08/14/2019
Another Good Experience
The work was done on time again. In fact, a day early. It's apparent to me Steve's is not "finding" issues to drive up the cost of State Inspections.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks Steve...
Always Appreciated !  :)

MK
Mary K.
08/13/2019
Steve is very friendly and explains everything.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Hi Mary,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Sam M.
Harleysville, PA
Saab 9-3
08/09/2019
Great!!
Great service at fair prices!!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks Sam...We appreciate it! :)

Debra B.
08/08/2019
TheVest!
I love Steve's Auto. They are super friendly, fast, and efficient. They are awesome!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/08/2019

Thanks Deb...We really appreciate it! :)

Rose B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/07/2019
Honest service
I have taken at least six cars for servicing at Steve’s auto care for the past 10+ years and I can always count on Steve to give us a fair price and honest service. Would absolutely recommend him for any of your automobile needs.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/08/2019

Hi Rose... Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

Mike M.
08/02/2019
As long as they are in business i can trust my car with them
I have gone to Steve's auto care since i was 18 with my first car due to a recommendation from my sad, 16 years later i continue to put my full trust in their honest and complete service and the courteous employees that they have. I look forward to continuing business with them as long as they are open and Steve is in charge.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/02/2019

Hi Mike...Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

GG
Geraldine G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Geraldine said the staff did a good job in a timely manner. They even picked her up and took her home.

Kelly S.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/25/2019
Steve's Was As Awesome (Like Usual)
I had my car inspected at Steve's. It was quick and convenient. The staff is extremely polite. Thanks, Steve, for the ride offer when my cousin was late!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/26/2019

Hi Kelly...Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

Mark B.
Honda HR-V
07/25/2019
Car service
Service was performed quickly at a fair price. Staff was very friendly.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/25/2019

Hi Mark...Thank you for the review! :)

PC
Patrice C.
Lexus LS 460
07/24/2019
Steve’s
Finally, a mechanic that you feel secure with. Anything from an inspection to major work, he’ll do it right.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/25/2019

Hi Patrice...Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Donna W.
Philadelphia, PA
07/23/2019
Great people, great service and honest pricing
A friend at work recommended Steve's Auto Care to me for an emergency repair. The folks were friendly and helped me immediately. The mechanic also discovered a major issue, explained the problem to me and illustrated the toll it was taking on my car. I asked for an estimate of the cost and time it would take to repair. When I returned to have the work done, they finished precisely on time and at the price promised.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/24/2019

Hi Donna...Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Jenny L.
07/21/2019
Wonderful.. outstanding service
Wonderful Service..
Steve who is the owner there
He is wonderful person.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/22/2019

Hi Jenny! Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

BD
Barry D.
07/21/2019
total trust
bringing my cars here for almost 30 years. Steve tells me what I need, what I can do, and what happens if I don't follow his advice, including cheaper alternatives. Doesn't play games with inspections, so I know my car is road worthy, and doesn't gouge me with things that aren't important. Car repair can be expensive, and there is always someone who can/will do a job cheaper. Cheaper isn't always better, and if his repair fails, Steve stands by the work.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/22/2019

Hi Barry...Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Brian H.
07/17/2019
Excellent Service, Very Trustworthy!!!!!!! A+++
Steve and his crew are top notch mechanics. I trust them 1000% with my family’s 5 cars. They are honest, trustworthy and their prices are very reasonable. You can count on them when your in a bind!!!!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/18/2019

Hi Brian...Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

VR
Victoria R.
Volvo XC60
07/17/2019
Fantastic and courteous staff. I am very happy with the service, quality and price .
Very happy with my auto care family and service .
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/17/2019

Hi Victoria... Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)