David B.
King Of Prussia, PA
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/22/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff got the job done but they are overpriced. They recommended lot of things, but when he took it to another facility, he was told they were not necessary. They try to rip their customers off.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/04/2019

Hi Dave, I'm glad to see the work performed was satisfactory. As far as the recommendations - I mentioned that you will want to keep an eye on them because there is a problem developing in that area. I never said they are needed at this time. If you have any questions I will be happy to help and point out the recommended repairs on your vehicle for you. This way there is no confusion. The recommendations are real and will need attention at some point.
Going forward I will make sure I am very clear when I discuss these matters. We appreciate your business and want to see you come back.

Amardeep S.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
10/08/2019
Rear view mirror replacement
I believe the job was small and simple. The labor charges were unreasonably high.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/08/2019

Hi there,
I'm sorry to hear that you feel the charges for installing your mirror assembly was too high. You were charged 72.00 for the replacement and was directly priced from a labor guide. The job took 40 minutes to do and were charged accordingly.
Perhaps i should have quoted you before proceeding but assumed the price would be fine.
We don't usually install customer supplied parts but for you I have made an exception.

Nissan Sentra
07/17/2019
66.00 for an oil change is excessive. Topping off windshield wiper fluid is not necessary.

People are friendly so 3 stars
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/17/2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Your vehicle requires a full synthetic oil and thats why it costs a little more than standard. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Joseph W.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the prices were high for fixing a flat tire.

David M.
08/14/2020
Honest & Reliable
So reassuring to have a local business you can rely on for honest and fair appraisal. A dealer wanted to replace our Hyundai air-conditioner for over $800. Our second appraisal from Steve: added refrigerant and we were good to go!

Ron S.
06/10/2020
Accord trouble lights
I brought my car in with no wait.

While the cause wasn't discovered, the work Steve did was enough to guide my dealer to the eventual discovery of the problem without duplication of effort and extra expense.

GR
German R.
04/07/2020
Repairs are done properly.
Brakes failure due to leak in pipe was corrected by constructing and installing a new pipe for the brake fluid.Work was done in time at reasonable cost.Very satisfied with results and attention received.

East Norriton, PA
03/18/2020
Car maintance..
Good work A little pricey.

KP
Kellsey P.
Conshohocken, PA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/19/2020
Unequivocal service
Steve and his team are always extremely professional and helpful. I have always gotten calls to authorize work being done with a clear answer as far as cost. Steve is always super friendly and willing to explain everything being done. Steve does honest work and I will continue to come here for years to come.

12/26/2019
Equinox Repair
Very convenient and quick too.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/26/2019

Hi,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

LR
Lori R.
06/13/2019
Car Service - Nice Place
This was my first service visit here. I brought a 2000 Mustang in for state inspection. I did not have an appointment and didn't need the car for a few days. I brought it in on a Sunday and thought I would leave it for the few days. Steve and his crew fit the car in their schedule and had the car completed on Monday. Nice folks, easy to work with and very fair pricing. So glad I took the chance and stopped in. I will be returning.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/13/2019

Hi Lori....Thank you for the review...We appreciate it! :)

SG
Steven G.
Valley Stream, NY
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the service provided by this business was overall good.

Richard M.
03/05/2019
Quick and efficient
I dropped my vehicle off the night before for the yearly inspection and emissions and I got a text message the next day before 11 am letting me know that my car was done and ready for pickup. They even texted me the cost and the latest time that I could pick up and pay as well, which is very convenient.
The only negative comment that I have is that when I used the heater the next day to go to work, my entire cabin smelled like cigarette smoke, and I don’t smoke, and I am the only driver. I never experienced this before in this car, and I have had it for over a year now, so I was not sure how this smell could have gotten into my car without someone at the shop smoking in or around my vehicle. This is the first experience with the situation with this garage, and I will be certain to ask before using them again to be sure to not smoke near the vehicle. Steve was very receptive to my feedback and was nice enough to even put a note on my account to this affect as well.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Hi Richard! Thank you for the update regarding the cigarette oder and will work to prevent this from happening again. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it!

TL
Thomas L.
Jeep Cherokee
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he gave him better care than average so he'll go back again.

Mike C.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business is very prompt and the people are friendly.