Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont

Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5rating 4.5333327
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Verified Customer ReScore Review on 10/13/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"I appreciate your help. Happy now. "
Problem has been fixed.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 08:26 AM

"My problem was not fixed the first time"
They don't know what they are doing.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 08:26 AM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/04/2016

Good morning and thank you for the feedback! I really want to make this right for you. PLease let me know the details of what happened and what I can to to fix this for you. I sincerely apolgize for your visit and am committed to making this right. Thank you

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/13/2016

Good afternoon Duke! PLease text or email me the picture of the part we agreed to replace and I will have it taken care of on us! Thanks again for chatting with me!

970-556-5247 cellular

Jean C. ReScore Review on 09/23/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"It sure pays off to give your FEEDBACK! It's great to have communication!!!"
I took my car back because the inspection showed that I needed my brakes done. I figured after having waiting so long to get my oil changed the other day that I better make sure I wouldn't be there all day. Wow, what a difference, ...... took about an hour and half to replace pads, turn rotors, and flush out brake lines (and wash my car)!
Thanks Guys!!!
Service Date: 09/19/2016
Review Created: 09/22/2016 01:40 PM

"Over 2 hours to wait for an OIL Change, that's with an a appointment!!"
Over 2 hours for an oil change, and then I had to tell them that my car was ready, because it was sitting out in the parking lot ............ for 20 min!! Jiffy Lube is looking pretty good about now!!
Service Date: 09/19/2016
Review Created: 09/22/2016 01:40 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/22/2016

Good afternoon Jean and thank you for the feedback. Waiting that long is absolutely ridiculous and I am beyond embarassed that this happened. The advisor you worked with is off today but I will chat with him tomorrow. I want to sincerely apologize for this waste of time and I am committed to making it right. Will you allow me to cover the cost of your next 2 oil changes to try to make this right? Again my sincere apologies and please let me know what I can do to be of service.

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/23/2016

Good afternoon Jean! I wanted to touch base with you and make sure you recieved my email. I am very focused on making sure that we rectify your last visit. Please let me know  what I can do to be of service. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Beverly S. ReScore Review on 08/12/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great follow up strengthens your excellent reputation"
It is fabulous to deal with an organization who takes responsibility for glitches. That is the major kudos. It is a lovely sweetner to add a complementary detailing. Thank you.
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/11/2016 12:46 PM

"Fell down in service this time"
Flubbed the client pick-up and put me very late into Denver for meeting
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/11/2016 12:46 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/11/2016

Beverly,

Thanks for taking my call this afternoon and helping me with your feedback, I appreciated that. We will see you next month and take care of that detail for you. Please let me know if there is anything else i can do for you.

ROBERT F. ReScore Review on 07/14/2016
"follow up"
I am pleased with the quick response I received after my initial review. I will hold judgement till after my new appointment.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/12/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016 01:16 PM

"communication"
feel I should have been notified when I arrived how long the service was going to take. There were 2 other customers in the waiting room that were not satisfied with the wait time. One couple that came in after me, I think they had dropped their car off earlier, were given a discount on their bill because of "the long wait they had". My husband had bought a vehicle at this dealership a few years ago and was very satisfied with the service department and always said they were so fast and efficient. I'm not getting that warm fuzzy feeling there now.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/12/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016 01:16 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/14/2016

I am truely sorry for extended wait time you experienced and would love to make it up to you. If you could call or email me when it is convenient for you that would be great.

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/14/2016

Good afternoon and thank you for your feedback! youre correct, it should not take that long at all and I assure you I will find out why it took so long and I wil fix whatever I need to to insure that doesnt happen again, its just not acceptable. I would like to offer to pay for your next 2 oil changes to help make up for the lost time, I will note your accont and make sure that on the next 2 oil changes there will be zero cost to you. Again my apologies and please contact me anytime if I can be of service. Thank you!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/23/2016

Good afternoon Mrs. Fick I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I know you were in for a tire issue, I wanted to make sure that we met your expectaion. As always, please contact me at any time if I may be of service! Thank you!

William S. ReScore Review on 06/28/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great job, long wait, great service"
The issue was resolved without me even asking for it. Great customer service as always
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/26/2016 07:20 AM

"Great job, long wait"
Representatives up front are great as usual. Technicians were great as usual. Service took almost 2 hours, usually less than 45 minutes
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/26/2016 07:20 AM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/26/2016

I am so sorry for the wait taking so long. I would like to offer a complementary oil change on your next visit. I will also find out why this took so long and will make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and I assure you wile will do better on your next visit. Thanks and enjoy your Sunday!

RITA G. ReScore Review on 06/27/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"My Confidence Has Been Restored"
Shawn has restored my confidence in Stevinson Hyundai. He went out of his way to show me that Stevinson DOES care about the service they provide by listening to my concerns and addressing them where possible. I appreciated Shawn taking the time to make me feel like I am a valued customer.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 06/11/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016 06:25 AM

"Not impressed by the Service Dept."
Disappointed in the treatment - Doug Wilson is a GREAT salesman, who goes out of his way to ensure that the customer is satisfied, the Service Dept. leaves much to be desired.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 06/11/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016 06:25 AM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/15/2016

Rita,

I apologize for your experience with our service department. I would like to discuss your concerns and get them resolved for you. Please feel free to contact me, either by email or phone, at your convenience or let me know a good time to contact you.

Joyce N. ReScore Review on 05/26/2016
"Very satisfactory resolution."
Shawn at Stevinson Hyundai did work with us and he was very kind and courteous. We are very happy to say that our concerns were addressed and thank him very much for helping us. We have had many very successful appointments at Stevinson and look forward to continuing that relationship.
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 05/17/2016 01:29 PM

"Very disappointing service!"
Don't care to comment.
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 05/17/2016 01:29 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/17/2016

Joyce,

I wanted to thank both you and your husband in taking time to talk to me about your recent visit and rest assured we won't the previous 18 good visits be in vain. After I finish looking into the situation I will call you back.

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/26/2016

Joyce, I wanted to touch base and see if your concern has been resolved. If it has not, please feel free to contact me at any time and I will do my very best to make sure that you are satisfied. thank you Joyce!

Hassie H. ReScore Review on 05/27/2016
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/11/2016
Review Created: 05/15/2016 07:30 AM

"Excellent Customer Service"
This is a re-score... I will give Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont 5 stars because the situation has been resolved.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/11/2016
Review Created: 05/15/2016 07:30 AM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/15/2016

Good evening Hassie and thank you for the feedback. Would there be a time I could call you tomorrow to discuss? Thank you!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/17/2016

Good morning Hassie! You should see a "rescore" link where you are able to adjust the stars and the would reccomend. thanks!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/18/2016

This should allow you to rescore. Thanks Hassie!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/26/2016

Hello Hassie, you mentioned in our conversation that you would rescore this, I havent seen any change. Could you please rescore? thanks!

THOMAS R. ReScore Review on 04/29/2016
"Concerns"
They have been very diligent in taking care of my concerns in a timely manner. All issues were addressed and resolved.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/06/2016
Review Created: 04/16/2016 09:22 AM

"Need answers to my concerns"
Did not seem to be concerned about my issues. Took way to long for just a routine oil and maintenance check.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/06/2016
Review Created: 04/16/2016 09:22 AM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/16/2016

Good morning. I want to apologize for your last visit. I will get with both both Steve and Shawn first thing
monday and will figure out what we need to do to get these issues corrected for you right away. Is is okay for me to call you Monday? Thanks!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/18/2016

Good morning. I did get woth both Jarrett ( service advisor) and Shawn (Service manager) to get some backround on your concern. I understand that Jarrett attempted to go over the screen settings with you but it sounds like he was unable to get this issue completely addressed. As for the paint, it is quite possilbe that it is a factory defect in the paint and if that is the case, it would be repaired under the Hyundai warranty. Jarret should have had Shawn look at that defect when you were here. Jarrett is new to the service department ( previously in sales) and we are using this to help train him on these types of situations. As for the issues, I would like to do whatver we need to to get this resolved for you. If you are able to come back in, we will promptly have the navagation screen issued resolved and will have Shawn look at the paint to determine whether or not it is an item covered by the warranty. For the inconvienenve of having to come in for a second appointment, I would happily fill you tank of gas and would also be happy to pick your car up, leave a loaner car with you and get your car fixed and back to you at no charge. If the paint is able to be coverend under warranty, we would have Mahnke Autobody (Hyundai approved) complete the work and would provide you with a loaned car at that time as well. I want to apologize for out team not doing a better job handling this from the beginning but I assure you we will not let this happen again. PLease let me know how you would like for us to proceed. thank you!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/28/2016

Good evening! I was out of the office yesterday and wanted to check in with you to make sure the issues were addressed to your satisfaction. I am very interested in your feedback and want to make sure that we resolved your concerns. please let me know and in the future please feel free to contact me any time and I am happy to be of service. have a great rest of the week, hopefully it will actually start feeling like spring soon! thanks again

Ann B. on 10/19/2017
"Service department review "
Truly a a fabulous , hardworking and attentive staff!!
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:24 PM
Steve M L., Service Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/19/2017

Good afternoon Ann,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great night!

James M. on 10/19/2017
"Great service ice depart2"
Had to take my Hyundai purchased somewhere else for service...friendly, informative, prompt and professional.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 11:11 AM

Good afternoon James,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Verified Customer on 10/18/2017
"Great service"
Jarrett took care of my service requests in the usual thorough and friendly manner I always experience at Stevinson Hyundai. He even called about something that was discovered while my vehicle was in the shop that needed attention soon. Even though I decided to postpone it until next time, it was good to know about the needed attention and he didn't pressure me into immediate action. I really appreciated that.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 07:06 PM

Good morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Kristine J. on 10/17/2017
"The people at the desk and the mechanics go out of their way to accommodate. "
I made a mistake on my calendar and arrived for my Hyundai's oil change and check up at 3:00, Oct. 13th--exactly one week early! The man at the desk (I wish I could remember his name) kindly explained to me that my appointment was the following week, Oct. 20th, at 3:00. I felt badly realizing I had made the mistake, and said I would return next week. As I started to walk out the door, he asked me to wait while he checked with his mechanic. When he came back to the office, he said the mechanic would fit me in and do the work. I thanked him, and he assured me it was fine, and now I wouldn't have to drive back again the following week. I was very impressed and grateful for this man and also for the mechanics who volunteered to do an extra job before they went home.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 03:32 PM
Steve M L., Service Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/17/2017

Good evening Kristine,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the amazing comments. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great night

Sheila Z. on 10/14/2017
"Cutomer Service is great!"
The group of guys at Hyundai Longmont really make you feel important and don't hesitate to go beyond the service to take care of your needs. I really trust this place and I can not say that about other dealerships.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 09:44 PM
Jarrett H D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/16/2017

Good morning, Sheila!

Thank you so very much for taking your time out to complete our survey and for the great 5 star review, along with the kind words! We are more than happy to know you were satisfied with your service. If there is anything else that you may need during future visit, please let us know so we can keep up the good work! Have a wonderful day!

Verified Customer on 10/14/2017
"recall work"
quick and complete
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 01:02 PM
Jarrett H D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/14/2017

Good afternoon!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great 5 Star review! Your feedback is very appreciated, and we are more than happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit! If you happen to need anything else during future services, please let us know so we can keep up the good work. Have a wonderful weekend!

Maureen L. on 10/11/2017
"Very helpful with my problems. went above and beyond what was been asked."
oh yes i will be back ! Thank you Peter and Maureen Schroth
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 02:22 PM
Jarrett H D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/12/2017

Good morning, Maureen!

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the amazing 5 Star review! We are more than happy to hear that you were satisfied with your service and that we will see you here again. If there is anything else you may need, please let us know! Have a wonderful day!

Verified Customer on 10/10/2017
"Always great service!"
I always appreciate that I get a call from them when they are working on my car to update me and inform me of what it might need to have done either that day or in the near future.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 12:57 PM

Good evening!

Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out our survey and for the amazing 5 Star review! We are more than glad to hear you are satisfied with the service we provide. If there is anything else that you may need, please let us know so we can keep up the good work! Have a great rest of your day!

Dale N. on 10/09/2017
"Good service."
Prompt. Competant.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 06:38 PM

Good morning, Dale!

Thank you very much for taking your time to complete our survey and for the amazing 5 Star review! We are more than happy to know that you were satisfied with your visit. If you need anything else during future services, please let us know so we can keep up the good work! Have a great day!

Debbi W. on 10/09/2017
"good service"
good service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 06:34 PM

Good morning, Debbi!

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great 5 Star review! Your feedback means a lot to us. We are also very glad to know you were satisfied with your visit. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please let us know! Have a wonderful day!

Verified Customer on 10/09/2017
"check up"
all is well
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 07:59 AM
Jarrett H D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/09/2017

Good morning!

Thank you very much for taking your time to fill out our survey and for the great 5 Star review! We are more than happy to hear that you are satisfied with your visit. If there is anything else that we can do for you in future services, please let us know! Have a wonderful day!