4.6

Overall Rating 4.8771932/5Overall Rating 4.8771932/5Overall Rating 4.8771932/5Overall Rating 4.8771932/5rating 4.8771932
Overall Rating 2.2193/5Overall Rating 2.2193/5rating 2.2193rating 2.2193rating 2.2193

Continue reading recommended reviews

Benjamin B.
Grimes, IA
03/16/2019
Stew Hansen Hyundai
I was bribed by Tony Pelham and Dustin Patterson with a free tow and $100 off my bill. I have now spent $700 in inspections by this dealership. I was at least able to drive it into the dealership and it was returned to me in pieces with half of my engine in the trunk. I was never given any documentation on what is wrong. I have left the service manager multiple messages over multiple days and he has failed to get back to me.

RJ
Rob J.
West Des Moines, IA
10/06/2018
Lease agreement says, you pay them $395 if you chose other than Stews at the end of your lease!
My salesman was perfect. He was open and honest. I have no issue with Stew Hansen and it's employees. My issue is with lease! I felt unsure and uneasy signing the lease that states something I feel is a statement that bullies and is illegal. If you don't lease from Stews or another Dodge at the end of the lease, you will be charged $395.00. I feel that if Stew Hansen actually charged me or any else this fee, that would be an admittance that you have to be forced to continue to buy or lease your product. That is terrible. I've never heard anything like this before. Is it even legal? Has anyone ever challenged it? This is wrong on so many levels. If you have a good product, why don't you challenge me to find something better and not fine me for finding something better. That tells you something when I'd be willing to pay $395 to get away from your product. If this happens I will NEVER BUY OR LEASE another Chrysler product until the day I die and I will be a life long advocate for others to not buy Chrysler products. Please understand this is all retroactive to what happens at the end of my lease. I like Dodge but this I HATE!!!!!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Hello Rob,

There seems to be some confusion as this is in regards to your Stew Hansen Hyundai experience. I will pass along your information to the appropriate personnel though. Thank you.

Service manager
Stew Hansen Hyundai

FB
Fernando B.
Osceola, IA
05/24/2018
Recall Notice
Got recall notice in mail, drove 100 miles round trip (on my only day off)to have the service department send me home with out the Gas Tank band replaced and some vague excuse why it was not done.
Not to happy with you guys have bought a couple cars from you and always loved your cars but the service department needs some real service!!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

I just wanted to take this time to sincerely apologize for the experience you had on your recent service visit. I would like the opportunity to speak to you about the issues you had. Your feedback is very valuable to us so in the future we can provide you with the 5 star experience that you deserve. I look forward to speaking with you. Please call at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

515-253-3000

Pleasant Hill, IA
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Service and potentially buy vehicle
Sales staff is a bit aggressive and tries to intimidate people. If the deal doesn’t work out that day, there is always another deal to be made. Don’t feel pressured’
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would like sincerely apologize for the experience you had on your recent service visit. I would also like the opportunity to speak to you about the issues you had with our sales staff. Your feedback is very valuable to us so in the future we can provide you with the 5 star experience that you deserve. I look forward to speaking with you. Please call at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

515-253-3039