4.6

Overall Rating 4.8771932/5Overall Rating 4.8771932/5Overall Rating 4.8771932/5Overall Rating 4.8771932/5rating 4.8771932
Overall Rating 2.2193/5Overall Rating 2.2193/5rating 2.2193rating 2.2193rating 2.2193

Ames, IA
04/08/2015 Category: Service
don't bother contacting the service manager
I tried calling Angel over 10 times, left multiple voicemails, and not once did he ever call back. Required another employee to hand a phone directly to him. Took about 2 months to find a resolution to my issue and it wasn't a complete fix. Huge disconnect between HMF HQ and these guys regarding handling of tickets. I hope to never have another issue. The employees are friendly for what it's worth.
Jennifer D. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 04/08/2015

Hello,
Im sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to be able to do something to make things better for you. IF there is anything we can do please let us know.

Ames, IA
04/06/2015 Category: Service
Service is the best I've encountered.
To date, I've only had routine maintenance performed on my car, but I always have a great service experience at Stew Hansen's. The whole process is quick and easy and the staff are helpful, friendly, and professional.
Jennifer D. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 04/07/2015

Hello, Thank you for review we appreciate the feedback. We try our best to make every customers experience a great one. I am glad to hear that you are experiencing this as well. We appreciate your buisness and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

TJ
THOMAS J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2015 Category: Service
good person checking me in
good person checking me in
Jennifer D. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 04/02/2015

Hello,
Thank you for your visit we are glad to hear your had a good experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

NH
NICK H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2015 Category: Service
Efficient but inaccurate
Efficient handling of my repairs but I was told my car when through the car wash (included in oil change) but it had not. Still had dirt and dust on it.
Jennifer D. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 03/30/2015

Hello Nick,
I apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had with our dealership. We would like to make this up to you so that you have an exceptional experience. If you would like to contact myself (Jennifer) or Angel our service manager. We would be more then happy to assist you further with your service need.
You can reach us at 515-253-3000

Grimes, IA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful
Everyone was more than willing to answer all my questions and get me in right away to have service done even though I didn't have an appointment.
Jennifer D. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 03/30/2015

Hello,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with your service and experience at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jennifer.

03/04/2015 Category: Service
Car ready - paperwork not ready
My car was ready sooner than expected; however, I had to wait 45 minutes to get the charges covered by the warranty removed from my bill. Also if I had known my car was done sooner than expected, I would not have needed a cab to get around. I was told that the Stew Hansen dealership had no car available for me to use (to get WARRANTY work done), and my 2015 was only three months old.

FC
Frank C.
2011 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
02/28/2015 Category: Service
excellent service, knowledgeable people
vehicle serviced and returned before time promised

Christopher S.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Great work again!
Many thanks to Angel and the Stew Hansen Hyundai crew!

Waukee, IA
Professionalism & Attentiveness
I always have a great experience when I need to have my car serviced. My service rep, Tony, is timely in responding to calls and very professional. The experience always leaving me feeling better than when I came in!

Susan B.
2011 HYUNDAI AZERA
Service & Waiting area
Phil Johnson went the extra mile with information and assistance.

2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Advantage Care Service
Advantage care is in and out real fast but the last occasion they didn't vacuum the interior as they had done before. Is this only done when they are not too busy?

IS
IRVING S.
Waukee, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Oil Change
Quick and competent.
Fresh donuts in waiting area.

Polk City, IA
01/10/2015 Category: Service
overall service
Having your staff take5 hours to fix 3 recall items. If so give us a car. Second do it correctly so we don't get a warning light when we pull out and have your staff rolls their eyes because they have to stay 5 minutes after 6pm to fix it. And never apologized! Then don't have the service manager call me the next day and lie that they did a multi point inspection when i know it wasn't done because i have two iteams that needed to be addressed. Then Kept saying what can i do to make it better but never suggested fixing those items free to prove they are a good service department. We just moved from Chicago area. We LOVED our hyundai dealership in Chicago ..this was so disapointing.
ANGEL S., Service Manager from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/12/2015

Hello,

I do apologize for your recent experience here at Stew Hansen Service department and we have implemented some new steps to ensure that this does not happen again to anyone. I would like to be able to make it up to you if at all possible.  Please call me at 515-253-3039 if there is anything I can do. Again, I am sorry and we will continue to strive forward in improving our customers experiences.  Thank you for your time.

Angel Saenz
Stew Hansen Hyundai
515-253-3000
angels@stewhansenhyundai.com

RYAN C.
01/05/2015 Category: Service
I can't say enough how friendly and dedicated the staff is. Even when I complained about how expensive the visit was (which is sometimes expected with new tires and a synthetic oil change), they were patient and friendly with my questions about charges.

MO
MATTHEW O.
Newton, IA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
12/26/2014 Category: Service
customer service
the customer service is great the people are friendly and they get your car done as fast as they can with the best job I've never been so impressed with a car dealership I definitely will return

DEBORAH B.
Prairie City, IA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2014 Category: Service
Service department
They are always very helpful and friendly.

TH
TOM H.
Winterset, IA
2007 Hyundai Azera
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Because I was short of time, I booked appointment online. Worked great. In and out quickly.

TERI B.

12/09/2014 Category: Service
Getting Car Fixed
courteous professional

12/04/2014 Category: Service
Great service, and reasonably priced!
I buy the AdvantageCARE service package for $99, which makes it $33 for an oil change, tire rotation, and wash. This is a respectable deal, and they always have it done quickly.