4.6

Overall Rating 4.8771932/5Overall Rating 4.8771932/5Overall Rating 4.8771932/5Overall Rating 4.8771932/5rating 4.8771932
Overall Rating 2.2193/5Overall Rating 2.2193/5rating 2.2193rating 2.2193rating 2.2193

Norwalk, IA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

AJ
Ashley J.
Johnston, IA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Recall service
The guy I worked with was awesome and very helpful
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Julio M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2019 Category: Service
The service was great. My spouse and I Thank Ryan for providing us with such knowledgeable information to our satisfaction.

Timothy S.
Fast Service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff great to work with.

Ankeny, IA
Very Good Service
Very Good Service.

SE
Sharon E.
Early Bird
The agent checked me in early, so I was able to catch a ride from a friend who was waiting to give me a ride to work.

TG
Tammy G.
Grimes, IA
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Quick service!
I had a great service experience!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Traer, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Service Adviser
Stephanie is great and easy to work with!
Am disappointed that my vehicle did not get washed or vacuumed, even though it was at the dealership from overnight until 7 pm when it was picked up.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. I am sorry to hear that your car was not cleaned before you picked up your vehicle. Please contact me anytime and I can make sure that gets done.  We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
Appt. Review
Everyone has been professional, friendly, compassionate, & understanding. They have explained what needs to be done & in terms I can understand.

Review of car appt.
Usually Stew Hansen Hyundai (SHH) has been professional, friendly, understanding, & caring, However, this experience was not that great. Read my previous notes. However, my next appt. was great. I'll still recommend SHH to other people.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

I am very sorry to hear about your experience and how it was handled. Your time is very valuable and I am sorry that the repairs did not go as planned. I would like the opportunity to speak to you on this matter and will be in contact with you shortly.

Sincerely,

Service manager

EK
Emmett K.
Indianola, IA
Patient
They were patient with me and understood my frustration.

Ankit S.
Wdm, IA
Great Service after this hiccup
After I made hyundai service station aware of the issue everything fell into place. They left no stones unturned in trying to resolve my issue. They even came to my place , picked up the car and did whatever they could to resolve it and delivered the car on time. Thank you .!!!!

Pathetic!!!!
They fixed nothing but I was charged for it!!! 0 stars but unfortunately there is no option for that hence settling with 1 stat

Good morning Ankit,

I appreciate all the feedback that you have provided. I am very sorry to hear how your service visit was handled. I will be contacting you by phone today to discuss this further. I look forward to speaking to you and correcting our mistakes. Thank you.

Sincerely,

EL
Elden L.
Livermore, IA
The Service Place to go.
Was greeted immediately and the service on my vehicle was terrific. Very professional, Yay! for Stew Hansen's Hyundai!!!

Normal, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Rescue
I was stranded on the interstate and the Devin, the dealership and Hyundai helped me through a stressful situation.

Lisseth S.
Ottumwa, IA
Customer Service
Nick McDonald did an amazing job helping me with my car. Thanks so much for helping me get my car fix

Renaie H.
Marshalltown, IA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
The People Make This Place Great
My current car is my second auto purchase from Stew Hanson . If I buy another car I’ll come back in a heartbeat.

NC
Nancy C.
2006 Hyundai Accent
Service rating
People like Tony & Stephanie & others who actually seem to want to do their best and please customers like me ... I’m not their biggest or most frequent customer but I seem to matter to them as much as anyone. That’s hard to find nowadays.

LW
Lonny W.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Friendly, prompt service
Nick was eager to help, friendly, and competent. I could not be more pleased with the service I received.

Marie G.
Afton, IA
Marie G
Great job!

NM
Nick M.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Service appointment
Ryan was great and helpful!

Great customer service.
I am always treated well at this dealership