4.5

Chris B.
04/19/2014 Category: Service
Chris said this business always does good work.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 04/23/2014

Thanks Chris, glad you are happy with our work.

FF
Fred F.
Ford Escort
04/18/2014 Category: Service
Fred said they are fine people and everything they did was great.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 04/23/2014

Thanks Fred, its always a pleasure serving you.

JQ
JENNELL Q.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/15/2014
Jennell Quinn
I always recieve personable service and it is relatively easy to get into an appointment short notice. I have never had any negative experience here! My top choice.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 04/18/2014

Thank you Jennell, we appreciate your business.

LL
Linda L.
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Linda said this business is wonderful.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 04/18/2014

Thank you Linda, we appreciate your continued business.

Berry M.
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Christine. She said the business was top notch. She mentioned she was in a bind that day and the they got her in right away and fixed her vehicle's problems. The service was completed while she waited. Her experience was good.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 04/18/2014

Glad we could help you in a bind, we appreciate your business.

WH
Woody H.
Grass Lake Charter Township, MI
Chevrolet Silverado
04/12/2014 Category: Service
Woody said they did the work they were supposed to do and they pricing was good. They are nice people.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 04/18/2014

Thank you Woody for the kind word, we appreciate your business.

JOHN T.
04/09/2014
Above and beyond in honesty
Quality service. I never have to question whether they are treating me fairly. I can tell they are concerned with honest work.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 04/10/2014

Thanks John, happy to take care of your vehicles.

WH
Woody H.
MI
04/04/2014
Excellent Work, Great Folks and Fair Prices
Fantastic .... Made an appointment for work on my pickup truck. Work was done as promised at a very fair price. I couldn't be more pleased that I decided to use Stockbridge Auto Care and I will definitely use their services in the future. I would definitely recommend them to others in need of auto service and repair.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 04/07/2014

Thanks Woody, we look forward to service you in the future.

DJ
Don J.
Gregory, MI
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Don said they are good guys who have always been good to him.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 04/02/2014

If it wasn't for good guys like you, we wouldn't be here.
Thanks Don

GY
Gary Y.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/28/2014 Category: Service
Gary said this business has good prices got his vehicle in and out. He said the people here are nice people.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 03/29/2014

Thanks Gary, we appreciate you business.

TC
TODD C.
Gregory, MI
03/26/2014
so so
not sure what was done really. still having issues with truck.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 03/27/2014

Todd, sorry you are still having problems. Please get back with us so we can see what the problems are and correct them.

KH
Kevin H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Kevin said this facility goes above and beyond and updates him on the process. They are honest and get things done in a timely manner.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 03/28/2014

Thank you for your continued business, we appreciate you.

Ken S.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/22/2014 Category: Service
Ken said this business provides top service.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 03/26/2014

Thanks Ken, we look forward to seeing you again.

LC
LARA C.
Pinckney, MI
03/19/2014
Great place to take your car!
We've been going to Stockbridge Auto for several years now. They consistently cost less than we expect.

When we took the car in it was at the end of business Monday. Needed brake pads and drums and a bearing replaced. It was back to us by the end of business Tuesday. Which is great because I had a test at college that I could NOT miss.

We'll continue going there for the foreseeable future.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 03/21/2014

Thank you Lara, we appreciate your business.