4.5

Dewayne B.
Mountain Ranch, CA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
get in fast
called and was in the next day did not take long to do my car
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time and giving us a 5 star review !

SE
Steven E.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Ecellent Service.
Xavier is a very good Service Tech. His word is good and honest.
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Carol H.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
We had the privilege of having Parshuad Pourmirza as our service representative. It has been a long time since you have had such an outstanding Internal Service Advisor. Mr Pourmirza kept us informed on the process of our service call. He had great patience as he explained the charges and truly cared about us a valued customers. We were not just a number. We have been doing business with Stockton Hyundai since it opened in its new location, and missed George our first contact with your company. We now have another representative of your company we know cares about each and everyone. We have been Hyundai owners for over 15 years and will always only own Hyundai's. Again, thank you for caring about your customers and please express our thanks to Mr. Pourmirza.
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time and giving us a 5 star review, we gladly appreciate it!

02/12/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Every time I come in to have my car service done I’m always provided with great service. The staff is very helpful and courteous.
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Camile H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Great visit
I have been going to Stockton Hyundai since I purchased my car in July 2015. I have had some good visits and I have had some not so good visits but, I must say this last visit was GREAT! I would like to say thank you to Xavier for always being so friendly.
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Brentwood, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
The service repair center has very tentative representatives.
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

RF
Ruel F.
Ca, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Reliable
Job orders are professionally done as expected.
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

very quick
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

02/02/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service
The service at Stockton Hyundai is always fast, precise and friendly. Love it!
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time and giving us a 5 star review! We really appreciate it

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Service was great
Everything went smoothly. The advisor was awesome and was through with everything.
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time and giving us a 5 star review! We really appreciate it

KG
Katrina G.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Everytime!
Every time I come into Hyundai to get my car serviced, I leave satisfied. The customer service that Xavier provides each time makes me continue to come back! I have been a customer for over 2 years and I appreciate the time and effort put in to make my experience great each time!
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thomas B.
Valley Springs, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Quick and efficient!
Once a Hyundai, always a Hyundai!
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

01/24/2020 Category: Service
Nice and fast service.
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

SO
Sharon O.
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service done in a very timely manner.
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time and giving us a 5 star

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/20/2020 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
MADE A APPT,WAS HELPED RIGHT AWAY, MY WAITING TIME WAS NOT BAD AT ALL
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you so much for your positive review!