Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.3265286/5Overall Rating 4.3265286/5Overall Rating 4.3265286/5Overall Rating 4.3265286/5rating 4.3265286
Overall Rating 2.10204/5Overall Rating 2.10204/5rating 2.10204rating 2.10204rating 2.10204

Joanne S.
Elk Grove, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Stockton Hyundai Has Improved Customer Service
Although, I have to drive an hour to receive my contracted services, Stockton Hyundai is able to take care of my Tuscon quickly and effectively.

Christina B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Chris Brockway
The staff is friendly and helpful

Spencer S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Mechanical Engine failure diagnostics
Horrible dealership and experience and when it was time for the tow truck driver to pick up my car the service department gave him the wrong keys and the wrong car was almost towed to my home had I not been there to correct and point out my correct vehicle!
KEN R C. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Spencer sorry to hear this about your last visit. I will meet with the service staff and review your visit with them. i will be calling you later today to discuss your visit with you. Thank you for the feed back.

MI
Michael I.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
This place is great because of the People who work there
We are always greeted with welcomness from the Employees. Their waiting room is clean, neat and has a big screen TV to watch. They offer water and coffee. They also have vending machines and clean well decorated rest rooms. Love it there.

Catherine S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2019 Category: Service
every thing was done in a timely manner
no further details

Dianna L.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Elantra Customer
Knowledgeable fast service

GA
Greg A.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service was fast and friendly
I would highly recommend this dealership, they were fast friendly and very clean

AG

Omar H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Better Customer Service
I called early in the day to see if their was any availability for me to take my Hyundai to get serviced and I was told to show up at 1:45. When I arrived the person who I spoke to in the phone never wrote me down for that time so I had to wait for 3-4 people that were ahead of me before my vehicle could get serviced. I waited an hour and a half or so before I got me vehicle back. I find that unacceptable considering I called for that exact same reason but still I was just another walk in. Other than that inconvenience the gentleman that helped me was great and really friendly.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

HI OMAR, I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY MISCOMMUNICATION REGARDING YOUR APPOINTMENT BEING SCHEDULED. WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK AND WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU DIRECTLY TO ADDRESS YOUR CONCERNS. HOPEFULLY YOU WILL ALLOW US THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT.
I LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH YOU.

PD
Philip D.
Manteca, CA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great

Better Customer Service
Customer service with my service advisor dramatically improved. My service advisor kept me informed on status of my second vehicle. Both my vehicles are running great.

Slow response times
You have to call in and find out or remind them to start working on your car. Service seems up to standard, but has to be straight forward work or maintenance.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

HI THERE, WE WOULD LIKE TO FIRST APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON YOUR VISIT. WE APPRECIATE YOU LEAVING US YOUR FEEDBACK AND WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU VIA PHONE TO ADDRESS YOUR CONCERNS. THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO LET US KNOW HOW WE DID AND LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH YOU SOON.

Unexpected error
The mechanic made an error during my service. I talked to the associate that was helping me with my service. He made sure it was taken car of appropriately and in a timely manner.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

HI THERE, WERE SO SORRY THAT THIS HAPPENED ON YOUR VISIT BUT WE ARE VERY HAPPY THAT YOUR ADVISOR TOOK CARE OF THE SITUATION QUICKLY AND IN A TIMELY MANNER. I WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU TO DISCUSS YOUR CONCERNS AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL ALLOW US THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THIS RIGHT ALL THE WAY.

YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT

Redin R.
Ione, CA
Service with a smile
They always take great care of service needs at Stockton Hyundai.

RJ
Robert J.
retired customer
very accomplished in getting work done.

Great Service!
Great Service!

Herald, CA
service staff ...
are wonderfully friendly every time!

Sonya H.
Excellent service!
Xavier is always so efficient and courteous when helping clients!! Excellent service he got me in and out for my oil change appointment. Thanks Xavier!
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

HEY SONYA, THATS PERFECT! THANKS FOR TAKING TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOUR RECENT VISIT WENT. WE APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING OUR DEALERSHIP TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLES NEEDS.

KC
Kieran C.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service by reps
Always impressed with their service and reps customer service focus.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

HI KIERAN, THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW WE DID ON YOUR RECENT VISIT. WE APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED LOYALTY AND LOOK FORWARD TO TAKING CARE OF YOUR FUTURE SERVICE NEEDS.

WG
Wanda G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review survey
Very prompt and courteous service. Xavier was very professional and helpful with any questions or concerns.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

HELLO WANDA, THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW HOW WE DID ON YOUR VISIT. XAVIER WILL APPRECIATE THE CYBER HIGH 5. WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE US A CALL OR DROP ON BY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. WERE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP.

FM
Frederick M.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff
Staff is friendly, professional, and takes the time to listen to your concerns and to fix them.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

HI FREDRICK, THANK YOU FOR LEAVING US THIS AWESOME REVIEW AND RATING. WE APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING OUR DEALERSHIP TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLES NEEDS.