Overall Rating 4.3018836/5Overall Rating 4.3018836/5Overall Rating 4.3018836/5Overall Rating 4.3018836/5rating 4.3018836
Overall Rating 2.07547/5Overall Rating 2.07547/5rating 2.07547rating 2.07547rating 2.07547

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle maintenance
Na

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast and great service
Thumbs up. My car is 2 years old, all of my service appointment have been done at this shop.
Nice people, great and fast service each time!

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Walked in without an appointment for an oil change, taken immediately, great waiting room. All done in a short amount of time.
Tim Smith treated me like a V.I.P. He was cordial, helpful and very efficient. The work was done and I was on my way. Thank You!

Marylou G.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Honest
Great customer service with truly honest recommendations that save me money thank you so much.

KR
Krystal R.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
I got a oil change and they did it in an hour and a half time.

ES
Erica S.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
My go to service station
I always make an appointment and the two service advisors ( Tim n Xavier )are professional, kind, and seem to be knowledgeable about the services that I need @ the time of service...

MN
Michael N.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
As always a great experience.
The service writer was great. Pleasant to work with, good communication and kept me well informed of the progress, made sure I felt as if I was included in the process instead of just getting work done. Great Job.

ET
Elivs T.
Manteca, CA
Work completed on my Hyundai
The great customer service. The smiles they have in there face. And the service.

Joanne B.
Redwood City, CA
Staff very nice
Staff very nice!

LO
Lucretia O.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Nice clean relaxing waiting room
Nice friendly staff

Excellent service department
Friendly and efficient check in/out..I needed help with some scratches on my door and I was able to get them fixed in the same day

Lathrop, CA
amazing
very friendly

Cecelia H.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone seems to care about you.
Thank-you!

Carol H.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance Service
As always Stockton Hyundai was efficient and explained what was needed to be done. Once the work was accomplished they signed my maintenance book and we knew what was done.

TF
Terri F.
Lodi, CA
30 Minutes or Less
I barely had time to get settled when Xavier told me they were done. Awesome service! The guys ROCK!

Service review
Friendly staff

Manuel M.
Lodi, CA
Excellent People
Customer service personnel are very attentive and accommodating

SA
Steve A.
Elk Grove, CA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Used to be great- not any more!
Here is an email we sent to the dealership. To date, we have not received a reply:

On Saturday, May 4, 2019, my husband dropped off our 2012 Sonata for work. There were a couple of recalls to be done as well as a few "nuisance" repairs to be fixed: rear door locks not locking/unlocking all the time, clunking in the steering wheel, voice command not working, and one of the rear windows switches in the back not working properly. We didn't get the car back until Saturday, May 18, 2019, two weeks after it was dropped off. The reason for the delay, we were both told separately, was that the technician who worked on the steering column issue called out the next day, had the weekend off, and then didn't show back up to work. While his work was reassigned, we essentially dropped into a black hole and weren't worked on again until we called to follow up; this added about a week to the repair time.

When I picked the car up on Saturday, May 18, 2019, we immediately noticed issues that hadn't existed before. Xavier pointed out the tire pressure light before I even got to check the car, telling me that he had checked the tire pressures and they were all fine and asking when we had last changed the tires. It had been at least six months and this had not been an issue. Then we started seeing other things that had been working fine before I brought the car in but that now weren't working correctly. I listed out most of the issues with Xavier before I ever left the lot. I followed up with several emails to Xavier and Ken that added to the list of problems and worked to figure out a time to bring the car back.

I brought the car back in on Thursday, May 23, 2019. Tim took in the car, and I reviewed with him the issues that started when I picked up the car. I also pointed out that I had narrowed in some on one of the issues that we had first brought the car in for but that you hadn't been able to diagnose: the voice command button would not work when connected to bluetooth.

We heard from Tim on Saturday that "90%" of the problems I'd listed out had been fixed, but that the rear window issue was separate and there would be a cost to repair that. I reminded Tim that the rear window was not on the list of problems being worked on, that that was an issue from our original visit that we'd decided not to fix due to the cost (I didn't want to be charged for diagnosing this issue a second time!). He reviewed his notes and agreed that I was right and we agreed for me to pick up the car on Tuesday, May 28, 2019.

When I picked up the car, Tim and I checked that the problems had all been fixed. However, I noticed that the voice command was still broken and so I waited for the service technician so I could ask about that. He checked things out and determined that the issue was in the radio itself and not the button on the steering column and that it would be a pricey fix. While inconvenient, this wasn't a necessity and so I decided to skip that repair. I finished turning in the rental to Tim and left to go to work.

As I drove to work, I realized that my interior dome lights were all on. The dash light that indicates a door is open was NOT lit. I thought that perhaps I had tapped the lights while adjusting the mirror and tried to tap them off multiple times without success. I tried flipping the light switch that toggles between "off-doors-on" and that didn't make any difference either. When I got to work, I opened and closed all of my doors (including the trunk) to make certain they were closed, which they were and the lights were still on (switch was set to "door"). Turning "off" the interior lights entirely via this toggle switch was the only way to turn off these lights.

I called the Service Dept and Tim answered. When he heard who I was and why I was calling, he transferred me to Ken. I had joked before that staff must hate me, but this conversation with Ken was the first time that I felt condescended to and disrespected by anyone on the lot. Ken told me that there was no way that the constant power issues -- which was the cause of our second service visit -- were created by their work, that that was in the dash and nothing they had done could have possibly caused this connection to come loose and that he wanted to make sure I understood that. He went on to tell me I could bring the car back for them to look at the interior light but his tone made it quite clear to me that he didn't want to deal with me anymore.

Believe me, I understand the frustration of dealing with these issues. However, being told that the issues couldn't possibly be from your work honestly seems like blowing smoke, Your technician worked on our steering column right before he took off without notice; how much was his head focused on his work? He never opened the dash for any reason while doing this work or while diagnosing something else?

I find it hard to believe that all of these issues (including the interior light problem from today) all became issues only while the car was sitting at your lot being serviced and aren't somehow related to that service. However, that's what Ken told me, his tone and word choice clearly conveying his irritation with me. I'd just like to have my car working at least the same as it was before being serviced but I'm honestly despairing of that happening. Even though the Elk Grove Hyundai dealer is far more convenient, we've bought our last two cars from you and even brought them in for service with you because we were so impressed with staff there; I can't say that we feel the same anymore.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

HELLO STEVE, I WOULD FIRST LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE ISSUES THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED WITH US. WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK LEFT AND WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU DIRECTLY VIA PHONE TO ADDRESS YOUR CONCERNS. HOPEFULLY YOU WILL ALLOW US THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH YOU SOON .

YOUR SERVICE TEAM
STOCKTON HYUNDAI

DT
Derick T.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Xavier was very helpful. I am pleased with your guys service.

Julie M.
Acampo, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and proficient
The service you provide is top notch ,quick, friendly. Xavier is always the most courteous and proficient. Give the man a raise and a promotion!