Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54
4.5

Overall Rating 4.3833303/5Overall Rating 4.3833303/5Overall Rating 4.3833303/5Overall Rating 4.3833303/5rating 4.3833303
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

11/16/2019 Category: Service
Betis is the most upbeat and efficient person ..we always enjoy scheduling appointments when he is there...everything runs smoothly.. he answers all of our questions make the visit productive. He is the face for the great service...of course we appreciate the mechanics that service our car..loyal customer for 5 yrs now

LC
knowledgeable service staff

Chad W.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Nothing but praise
Maybe it's Hyundai, maybe it's just Xavier, but every trip to the Hyundai service department (aside from having to pay :P ) has been very pleasant. I almost look forward to bringing my car in for the regular maintenance.
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thabk you so much Chad for taking the time on giving us a 5 star review!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Overall great work
Care about the work they service
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time on giving us positive feedback! We gladly appreciate it

FR
Frank R.
Valley Springs, CA
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Real people that care
Always excellent service
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Hello Frank, thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review! We gladly appreciate it

GB
Gabriele B.
Lodi, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2019 Category: Service
friendly prompt specific
let you know when something else needs to be done

NS
Natalie S.
Merced, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
All employees of Hyundai we're friendly and willing to help.
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much natalie for your 5 star review, we appreciate you taking the time to give us some positive feedback!

LO
Lucretia O.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much johnny for your 5 star review, we appreciate you taking the time to give us some positive feedback!

Shariayn H.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department
The gentlemen at the front counter, definitely love their job and make sure you are happy. When they say an hour they mean an hour , upfront about all chargers. they provide great service. Keep it up!
ALEJANDRA E. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much shariayn for your 5 star review, we appreciate you taking the time to give us some positive feedback!

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor Tim is the best. He takes care of his customers and makes sure things are done right!!

ME
Mark E.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2019 Category: Service
I cannot recommend this place enough

PS
Patrick S.
Hyundai Service Center
The service was really nice. I only had to wait for a short time before a technician was able to test drive with me. He heard and had an idea what the problem is right away. Hyundai even drove me home right after and they fixed the car the same day. Had no problem since and drives like its brand new again.

DI
David I.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Tim /Stockton Hyundai
I took my car to get an oil change and tire rotation. There was about 12 cars in line. I was a bit discouraged thinking I would be there for some time. While checking in I was asked if I had an appointment. I did not have an appointment and was told it might be up to two hours. They were very kind and had hot and cold beverages in the waiting room where I could wait watch TV, read the news paper. I decided to take a walk. The car was ready with in an hour. Our service agent was Tim
Tim /Stockton Hyundai

AG
Amena G.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
the worm welcome greeting of front desk.
The customer service on the front desk is realy great, and the are doing excellent job.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Very friendly

Carol H.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic vehicle and service
This is where I always have our car service. Waiting area is clean and neat, Hyundai is the best brand of car in the world. Get ride, wonderful gas mileage, and the car looks elegant without having a price out of this world. Service personnel greet you and treat you with care and concern.

Kurt M.
Galt, CA
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Need to learn to use internet when you can’t diagnose a problem it only helps and make the work goes faster
KEN R C., Service Director from Stockton Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Mr Mccalla After reviewing your service file our technicians were unable to duplicate your concern with loosing power at times. It is our shop policy not to recommend repairs to a vehicle unless the concern is duplicated. We do this to minimize repair cost. We don't what to guess with you r money.

YD
Yvonne D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Always bring my Tucson to Stockton Hyundai for service. Their customer service reps are excellent and the service is A-1.
KEN R C. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you Yvonne for the 5 stars we look forward to seeing you on your next visit

BN
Ben N.
Elk Grove, CA
09/03/2019 Category: Service
dealership is great , waiting room, coffee, clean areas
everything was great except for the gift card.
KEN R C. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review i have looked in to your road test gift card the sales department does not have your coupon code on file for the road test can you email me the code and i will have them input in for you send it to my email ken.cramer@stocktonhyundai.com thank you

Sandra C.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
Excellent customer service, quality auto service, and clean and comfortable waiting area.