Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.3111138/5Overall Rating 4.3111138/5Overall Rating 4.3111138/5Overall Rating 4.3111138/5rating 4.3111138
Overall Rating 2.06667/5Overall Rating 2.06667/5rating 2.06667rating 2.06667rating 2.06667

Dominique W.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Staff are so friendly !

Robert M.
Lodi, CA
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service and work done in timely manner!
Great customer service and quality service.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

HI ROBERT, THANK YOU FOR LEAVING US A GREAT REVIEW AND RATING. WE APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING US TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLES SERVICE NEEDS.

CJ
Calvin J.
Sacramento, CA
11/19/2018 Category: Service
service tecnician was excellent
the sales technician was excellent
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

HI CALVIN, THANKS FOR THE AWESOME REVIEW AND RATING. WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU FOR FUTURE SERVICE VISITS.

Tom M.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Your service counter people were very helpful. The service was completed in a timely manner.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

HI TOM, THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR VISIT WITH US. WE APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING US TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SERVICE NEEDS AND LOOK FORWARD TO FUTURE VISITS.

TI
Therese I.
Clements, CA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Recall service appointment
Everyone was very nice and quoted time of service was accurate. Donuts and coffee and a comfortable place to wait were provided. Thanks!
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

HI THERESE, THANKS FOR LEAVING US A GREAT REVIEW AND RATING. WE APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING US TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLES NEEDS.

ER
Elena R.
Na, CA
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Good Services
Fast and out the door. Got to enjoy my weekend.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

HI ELENA, THANKS FOR LEAVING US A REVIEW AND RATING. WE APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING OUR DEALERSHIP TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLES NEEDS AND LOOK FORWARD TO FUTURE VISITS.

Angel M.
Customer Service
Very polite and helpful
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

HI ANGEL, THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR VISIT. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO FUTURE VISITS.

Cecilia S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great customer service.
Thank you.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

HI CECILIA, THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO LEAVE US A REVIEW AND RATING. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU FOR FUTURE SERVICE VISITS.

RE
Richard E.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Went in to get my car serviced today needed to get a Key Fob software update did this on a Saturday morning in and out in less than 1 hour this place is Convenient close to home very clean people are nice and friendly it's always a pleasant experience when I deal with Stockton Hyundai
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

HI RICHARD, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE CYBER HIGH 5. WE APPRECIATE YOUR AWESOME FEEDBACK AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU FOR FUTURE VISITS.

AZ
Athena Z.
Galt, CA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and quick in processing my paperwork and service on my car.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

HI ATHENA,THANKS SO MUCH FOR LEAVING US A REVIEW AND RATING. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE.

SL
Sam L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Over the Top.
I brought my Kona in for a simple oil change. Wouldn't you know it and just my luck, the Stockton Dealership computer system was DOWN. Robert, my Adviser informed me without the system, the Parts Department couldn't transfer a single part, let alone a filter to complete my oil change service. Robert also informed me that the Service folks can start, draining the oil and hopefully the system will come back up. I wasn't too keen on that idea and asked however how long may it take to have the system back up. Robert went the extra distance and personally checked with the .IT. guy on the premises, who stated approx. 20 minutes. I told Robert I'll wait 30 and see what transpires. I needed the oil change to be completed.
Meanwhile Robert took my car around back to began the oil change rather than have me waited the additional time if and when the system came back up. After 30 minutes passed ................. the system was still down!
Robert spoke to the Parts Manager, who agreed to release an oil filter for this simple service. SERVICE COMPLETED.
I realize policies and procedures are in place to protect the Company and Employees. Robert could have abide by policy re my request was for an oil change. I wouldn't have been happy, this issue was beyond Robert's and the dealership's control. But Robert went over the top and got it done.

GREAT JOB ROBERT!!!

11/15/2018 Category: Service
They always provide great service from service to the sales department

GB
Gene B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Again, I was so very happy with the outstanding performance of Service Advisor, Robert Miller, at Stockton, CA, Hyundai. He attended to me right away the moment I walked in, gave me tremendous advice as to what my 2010 Elantra needed and in a first-class manner made sure that all my needs were taking care of. He also advised me that my service would take about an hour but I was ready to leave in a bit less of that time.

I know when I enter the Hyundai Service Station in Stockton, CA, Robert Miller will give me and my car a wonderful service. I know I can trust him and drive away with the feeling that my car has been in excellent hands. I will be referring the Stockton, Ca, Hyundai service station to all my friends and tell them to ask for Robert Miller. I'm delighted to be in such good and trustworthy hands. Thank you. Thank you very much.

AR
Alma R.
Best Service!
I never have to worry about dropping off my car. I know that I will receive the best service and car care and recommendations. Every one is friendly and kind with a great attitude. In 2016 my family bought 2 cars from Hyundai, never a regret.

James G.
Manteca, CA
Service Advisor Xavier Bettis Outstanding employee
Service Advisor Xavier Bettis Outstanding employee ,very friendly and professional .Went in for recalls and keep me posted on progress on my repairs. Your lucky to have him.

John R.
Title
Comments

TG
Todd G.
Galt, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
The people
Excellent customer service

AT
Ann T.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and timely.

Denise D.
2015 Sonata
always kind and efficient
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

HI DENISE, THANKS SO MUCH FOR LEAVING US A GREAT REVIEW AND RATING. WE APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING US TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS AND LOOK FORWARD TO FUTURE VISITS.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great!
The office was busy but I see that they really tried to accommodate people as fast as they can. The personnel were courteous, professional and fast in their service. They welcome you and do not turn you away.
ANNTASSHA J. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

HI THERE THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME OUT TO LEAVE A RATING AND GREAT FEEDBACK. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO FUTURE VISITS.