PM
PAULA M.
08/23/2019
Wonderful place to be
Appointment for my oil change went so quickly, I barely got my book opened. Every one was very courteous, and a question I had was answered quickly and quite well.

08/10/2019
Stockton Service Center is just AWESOME. I trust their work completely.
Stockton Service Center is just Awesome as I said above. They always check everything on my car when I bring it in for service and I know when I leave the car is going to be in perfect working order. I feel very lucky to have them as my "Go to" shop for the car.

LW
LAURIE W.
08/05/2019
Satisfied Customer!
Prompt service, friendly staff and owner make STOCKTON Service Center a great place to do business. It’s important to me to have a dependable vehicle as I am on the road a great deal. Irwin and his staff make sure my BMW is in great working condition and they accommodate my schedule. I appreciate all their attention to keeping me safe while on the road! Thank you all!

06/27/2019
Service Review Stockton Service Center in a few words is just AWESOME.
Stockton Service Center takes care of all my needs regarding my cars. I know when I leave the Center, the car is in perfect running order and safe to drive. This time they changed the oil, rotated the tires, and put a new Serpentine Belt on to make sure it does not fail me while driving.

DN
DAYLE and MARY N.
Pontiac Vibe
06/12/2019
There When I Need Them Most
When I have an issue, they are always there for me. They somehow work me in and also do a great job of interpreting what I am describing as my problem. They get it right 100 percent of the time. I don't know what I would do without them -- they go the extra mile!

04/10/2019
Oil change and maintainence inspection. Stockton Service Center is the very best car care center.
Stockton Service Center is the very best car care center. They changed my oil, rotated the tires, changed the needed oil and air filters to make sure the car left the Service Center in the best possible working order. I would (and have) recommended Stockton Service Center to all my friends and family.
I trust their work completely and know that my car with high mileage will serve me for many months, years to come.

LW
LAURIE W.
02/09/2019
Friendly, efficient staff!
Always looking out for me, the customer. Provides the necessary service needed and doesn’t try to up sell. I trust I am getting a quality product for the price I pay. I like to keep business in the community I live in. Sometimes that is difficult in a small town, but not when it comes to Stockton Service Center! Good job, Irwin and team!

JOHN K.
01/12/2019
Fast, efficient service every visit.
You will not go wrong if you get your vehicle serviced here. I've been getting my vehicle serviced here for some time now. Always happy with the fast, friendly service. Thank you

11/30/2018
Oil change and tire rotation. Stockton Service Center is awesome.
As I said above, Stockton Service Center is awesome. They always check the car over entirely when I bring it in for service. This time in addition to the regular service they found a passenger side wiper blade needed replacement and I was so appreciative for them finding it. I always tell my friends what a good place it is and when someone out here is having trouble with their vehicle I always tell them about Stockton Service Center would be a good place to take their car.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/04/2018
Knowledgeable personal.
Great service by a great crew!!

GH
GARY H.
Lexus RX 400h
10/25/2018
It’s nice to be able to trust a repair shop to do the necessary work without excessive, non-needed repairs. Kudo’s to Tony and Andy, and of course you Irv! Great service with a hometown feeling of satisfaction!

DANIEL and CHRISTINE G.
GMC Sierra 3500HD
10/25/2018
Nice Job Very courteous people. Run very well .
Erwin does a great job and his workman do as well.

DANIEL and CHRISTINE G.
Volvo XC60
10/01/2018
Friendly and Courteous
I trust very few mechanics with my vehicle - yet I feel secure with the knowledge, level of excellent customer service, and friendly experience I receive from Stockton Service Center. Difficult to find decent mechanics for European automobiles, yet this center does a superb job.

09/22/2018
Stockton Service Center is the absolute best place to take your car for any troubles.
As I said above, Stockton Service Center is the absolute best place to take your car for regular maintenance and/or when you are having troubles. They are efficient, make a thorough check of all the vital parts of the car and get you in to service your car when needed in the fastest possible time.
I would recommend Stockton Service Center to anyone needing a professional, reliable place to take your car.

08/12/2018
@011 Jeep Service. I was having trouble with the engine light coming on. Andy and Tony found the problem and fixe it.
My Check Engine light kept coming on. Andy put an instrument on and took the light off for about a week. Tony put another instrument on and did the same thing but I was uncomfortable since it was coming on and I made and appointment. Tony found the problem as rust around the gas cap and sanded it clean. If the light comes on again, I will call and have you order a replacement part.
I cannot say enough good things about Stockton Service Center. They always fix the problem, are extremely professional and I would send all my friends to them.