Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

JERRY D.
07/28/2016
Professional and friendly service
Staff is friendly and provides care. Also alerts us when they notice a possible problem.

DN
DAYLE and MARY N.
Pontiac Vibe
07/14/2016
Fantastic
Great service as ALWAYS!!! Done in an extremely timely manner. Never have had a problem -- Stockton Service Center stands behind their work. Will not take my vehicles anywhere else!

LW
LEW and SANDY W.
Mount Carroll, IL
07/02/2016
Accurate diagnostic, professional staff
Quick, prompt service, friendly, competitive, accommodating.

GL
GLORIA L.
Lena, IL
Chevrolet Sonic
06/19/2016
Friendly competent service
they are the best in thee area

AA
ALEX A.
GMC Yukon XL
05/17/2016
the service is excellent
I love how they try to solve your auto problems with the try the simplest thing first instead of trying to run up an unnecessary bill. I whole highly recommend them to anyone with an auto issue.

05/11/2016
Once again very satisfied. Thank you.
Thsnk you for the quick and professional service that you provide.

05/06/2016
Jeep Compass 2011 model
Stockton Service Center is our trusted "go to" service center whenever we have problems with our cars. They are prompt, courteous, and we always know that the job will be done right the first time. We trust them totally and would definitely recommend them (and have) to any of our friends. I really cannot say enough good things about their service. It is excellent!!!

NS
NATHALIE S.
Dodge Journey
04/16/2016
Service feedback
Friendly service. Love the service punch card.

04/09/2016
Excellent servive
A great place to have your vehicle serviced. They are friendly and do professional work and are reasonably priced, Tnsnk you.

TR
TIM R.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/06/2016
Quality service
Locally owned and operated quality service and craftsmanship

PK
PEG and DELORES K.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/22/2016
Fast, friendly service
Always able to get me in on short notice

03/05/2016
Quick service, sometimes because of an emergency like a headlight out and needing immediate attention.
Stockton Service Center is the BEST! Yesterday, when I had a headlight out, I got immediate
attention in getting it fixed. This is the way they do things like taking care of their customers
when they need it if at all possible. I prefer to make an appointment but yesterday was an
emergency and they took care of it right away. I thank them so much for their help.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/03/2016
Great service by knowelageable personal.
Erwin and his staff of mechanics are the best I have ever dealt with.

02/03/2016
Jeep Compass tire repair
Stockton Service Center once again came to my rescue yesterday when I had a nail in the tire and they fixed it for me. Unless I am on the road and away from Stockton Service Center, they will always have my business as they are so good at what they do and so professional too.

12/31/2015
Stockton Service Center is Awesome
I think the mechanic and Andy saved our lives while putting two new tires on the car. They discovered the ball joints and suspension system on the passenger side was in need of immediate attention and got the car fixed the way it should be before putting on the new tires. I am so grateful for Stockton Service Center. Gary Bartell

LAVERNE and PAULA M.
11/27/2015
Able to get in when I need to, get the work done, and get back out again.
I love that I can usually get in when I need to, get whatever I need done, done, and then get back on my way again with the assurance the work is done well and done properly.

LW
LYNN W.
10/24/2015
Thank you so much!
Trustworthy and dependable. Thank you so much!

LK