LANCE B.

LW
LAURIE W.
09/02/2015
Customer Service
I always received great, prompt service from Irwin and his staff at the Stockton Service Center. Good place to do business!

RV
RUSTY V.
Scales Mound, IL
08/29/2015
I like having knowledgable mechanics working on my car.
quality parts, quality service, fair price.

LAVERNE and PAULA M.
08/27/2015
Good work
excellent work, good advice

GB
GARY and SHARON B.
Apple River, IL
08/05/2015
I chose 5 stars because that is the way I feel about Stockton Service Center.
I cannot say enough good things about Stockton Service Center. They have always taken care of my car needs and I appreciate them so very much.

GB
GARY and SHARON B.
Apple River, IL
Jeep Compass
08/01/2015
They are awesome in taking good care of their customers
Stockton Service Center is the only place I go since the warranty on the Jeep expired. They took good care of the Dodge Caravan and still do as well as the Jeep. They are always ready to help a customer in need. I highly recommend them to many people when they are looking for a service center for their car.

TR
TONYA R.
Lena, IL
Chrysler 200
06/26/2015
I was able to get right in! Very prompt and friendly!! thanks

MICHAEL S.
06/14/2015
review
Outstanding very knowledgeable people.

AA

JERRY D.
Dodge Caliber
04/07/2015
good service
They were honest with us and discussed our options with us.

KENNETH B.
Galena, IL
Pontiac Vibe
02/28/2015
The people and the sense of trust in what they say and do.
Great service as always!

ALICE M.
Dodge Caravan
02/23/2015
The People
Always feel safe after they look at my car especially in cold weather

KENNETH B.
Galena, IL
Pontiac Vibe
02/03/2015
Good work and trustworthy
I feel confident that the work that is needed will be done or recommended and that unnecessary work is not done.

AA
ALEX A.
Saturn SL2
12/04/2014
great service
I brought my car to the center after another mechanic had tried to make a repair. I don't thinks he did a test drive to make sure the work corrected the problem. Erwin spent time on the diagnosis and then did a test drive 3 times to make sure all that they did worked. I appreciated his attention to detail as I had a 3 hr drive before me and I didn't want a problem on the road.
I'll be returning for future work as I do appreciate their professionalism.

JOHN and KAY D.
11/25/2014
Great place
Great, fast, reliable service as always!