JERRY D.
Dodge Caliber
04/07/2015
good service
They were honest with us and discussed our options with us.

02/28/2015
The people and the sense of trust in what they say and do.
Great service as always!

ALICE M.
Dodge Caravan
02/23/2015
The People
Always feel safe after they look at my car especially in cold weather

02/03/2015
Good work and trustworthy
I feel confident that the work that is needed will be done or recommended and that unnecessary work is not done.

AA
ALEX A.
Saturn SL2
12/04/2014
great service
I brought my car to the center after another mechanic had tried to make a repair. I don't thinks he did a test drive to make sure the work corrected the problem. Erwin spent time on the diagnosis and then did a test drive 3 times to make sure all that they did worked. I appreciated his attention to detail as I had a 3 hr drive before me and I didn't want a problem on the road.
I'll be returning for future work as I do appreciate their professionalism.

JOHN and KAY D.
11/25/2014
Great place
Great, fast, reliable service as always!

LAVERNE and PAULA M.
09/17/2014
Fast and done well
Found the problem, after squeezing me in, got it fixed and got me on my way. Great job!

08/24/2014
The people
Prompt - Professional - Friendly - Honest -

DN
DAYLE and MARY N.
08/01/2014
Excellent extremely prompt fix on my car that died out of the blue. Car died on Friday and was fixed by Saturday noon. It is working great!!!!!!

WZ
WILLIAM and DIXIE Z.
08/01/2014
They give prompt service.
Have had a humming noise in my vehicle for a long time and the service technician knew what it was and fixed it.

LAVERNE and PAULA M.
07/01/2014
Excellent time
Fast appointment, fast work, good work.

KK
KEN K.
GMC Savana
06/24/2014
knowledgable, friendly employees
properly diagnose and repair problems.

KD
KRISTI D.
Freeport, IL
06/03/2014
Convenience, friendly, knowledgeable
They will pick up and deliver my vehicle when I have it serviced. Very reliable, dependable and professional.

TL
TOM and TERESA L.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/29/2014
Caring
You are the best. You are honest and treat us like family. I will not take my vehicles anywhere else.

Rich C.
Scales Mound, IL
05/22/2014
All of my vehicles
A great automotive service center. My Honda insight had almost 400,000 miles on it before I traded it off.
All of my friends like the fair and friendly service there. service we