KENNETH B.
Galena, IL
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/29/2014
They are trustworthy - friendly and fair priced.
GREAT SERVICE AND PROMPT!

JERRY D.
Dodge Caliber
04/27/2014
Competent & friendly service
The service was good and they went above and beyond.

GL
GLORIA L.
Lena, IL
Pontiac Vibe
04/26/2014
dependability
I went for oil change and asked if they could reattach the undercarriage that fell off my car after a accident. They not only fixed the undercarriage but secured my front bumper ! Very,very satisfied with them .It made my day Thank you !

CG
CAROL G.
GMC Yukon
03/29/2014
Prompt & Professioal Service
Tues. - Fog light was dangling. SSC tied up & order part.
Thurs. - part installed for less that estimate.

JIM C.
Scales Mound, IL
03/18/2014
Honest, professional and firendly
This is the most honest,friendliest and professional mechanic shop I have found in this area. I have lived here for over 10 years and have been to many shops in the area. The mechanics do excellent work in a more than reasonable amount of time and will explain everything to you. I recommend this shop to anyone for any kind of auto repair work.

SG
SERGIO G.
Chrysler
03/15/2014
friendly not to mention awesome!
Just want to say you guys did a great job! Thank you! Everyones so friendly and honest!

VL
VERONICA L.
Jeep Liberty
02/27/2014
Always there when I need them!
Pleasant manners and fast srevice

SV
STEVE and DONNA V.
Buick LeSabre
02/25/2014
I stopped in to see about having a headlight changed. They were able to fix the headlight while I waited. I really appreiciated the fast service and was on my way in 30 minutes.

JOHN and KAY D.
02/15/2014
Great service - all the way around!
They always get the job done, excellent front desk service and fantastic mechanics!

MICHAEL and JENNY C.
02/15/2014
Competent service.
Attention to detail separates Stockton Service Center from all the rest.

MICHAEL and PATTY W.
Elizabeth, IL
01/21/2014
Stockton serv center
As always, in and out. Most pleasant. Thank you.

JIM C.
GMC Jimmy
01/16/2014
Service Rating/review
As a former mechanic,I felt you were honest in diagnosing my brake problem; quick in making the repair, and I was able to speak with the mechanic. Very reasonable price.

WZ
WILLIAM and DIXIE Z.
01/08/2014
Fast Service and Dependability
Provide great service.

MICHAEL and JENNY C.
12/18/2013
Great management and technicians.
Appointment was made efficiently and technicians were able to successfully service the vehicle with just a short wait.

SV
STEVE&DONNA V.
Buick LeSabre
11/18/2013
Repair Shop
I was able to get my car in quickly and fixed the next day. I also appreciate that they call us before they fix anything to get our approval.