05/08/2021
Stockton Service Center is just awesome.
It was my stupidity that got me into trouble and Stockton Service Center found the problem. The car needed an oil change and a bell was going off which I did not understand so I took it to Stockton Service Center. Tony found the problem, the oil was changed and problem was fixed.

04/08/2021
Stockton Service Center is Awesome in every way possible.
When I take my car to Stockton Service Center to get it serviced I know that the service will be complete. Complete check-up on all parts and if something needs replacing it gets done. For instance, I took the car in for a lightbulb replacement and Tony found a broken wire that also needed replacement and took care of it. Stockton Service Center does a complete job no matter what the problem. I have total confidence in their entire staff when I go there.

ROBYN S.
03/28/2021
Quick and friendly service
Easy to schedule appointment. Quick service. Friendly

DN
DAYLE and MARY N.
Pontiac Vibe
03/27/2021
They always fix my problems in a timely manner.

DAVID P.
Winslow, IL
02/13/2021
resent service
Friendly staff
They take the time to tell you whats going on

01/31/2021
Kristi
The service is exceptional!

12/13/2020
Kristi
Excellent service as always!

11/05/2020
Stockton Service Center put four new tires on the car and changed my oil on this last visit.
The word I keep using for Stockton Service Center is "Awesome" but that is exactly how I feel when they work on the car. I know it leaves their facility in tip top shape and everything has been checked out. I have total confidence in the work that is done by Stockton Service Center and would (and have) highly recommended them to others.

PM
PAULA M.
10/07/2020
Fast, quick, convenient, great job each time.
I can always get an appointment when I need one, and the price is always right. The guys do a great job, and I am always happy with the work.

DA
DONALD and GINA A.
Lena, IL
Ford Edge
08/26/2020
Was very happy with service and when I called they got my vehicle in great time and was done very fast thanks Don

08/23/2020
Stockton Service Center is Awesome.
Stockton Service Center is a business you can trust. They take good care to make sure everything on the car is in perfect working order when you leave the facility. All of the Technicians are thoroughly trained and check to see if the car needs anything like mine did with a new wiper blade when I got my oil change. I cannot say enough good things about Stockton Service Center and I am always confident when I leave after servicing that all my needs have been addressed.

08/20/2020
Kristi
Service is always outstanding!

LANCE B.

Elizabeth, IL
Chevrolet Blazer
08/07/2020
very thorough & great skill
Very thorough & skilled at all there work

CHUCK W.
South Wayne, WI
05/24/2020
Thoughtful, knowledgeable technicians and accommodations to create a comfortable setting to wait while service/repairs are completed.
Thoughtful, knowledgeable technicians and accommodations create a comfortable setting to wait while service/repairs are completed.....Ausgezeichnet!!