07/29/2021
BMW belts
My BMW belts were making a noise and because I have a hearing problem I could not hear it. They had told me about it at an earlier visit but had forgotten. I stopped in and they checked it, They fixed it in no time for a hundred bucks. Car is all good. Great people.

DJ
Don J.
Nissan Sentra
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Don said got the job done ,do their work with no hassle, when he needs something they are always there and he can always depend on them.

07/22/2021
Toy is back
My Toyota Tacoma had not been inspected for over a year and a half mainly because of little use as a result of COVID. They took it in and while it cost me more than I had hoped, I know that trucks are scarce and that they treated me well. They held to their estimate and even adjusted a mistake. Love dealing with these guys.

MF
Margaret F.
Kia Forte
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Margaret said that the staff did everything in a timely manner. They're quick and personable.

Jonathan W.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business did what the vehicle needed and fast.

MZ
Mike Z.
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Ernie. She said they were done in no time, everything is working fine and she is happy. They are a good place to go, have been in business for many years, are a family owned business and take good care of their customers.

06/22/2021
BMW 318is
Josh was able to fix my brake lines and found a broken spring in the process. Very happy with the work on a 26 year old car.

Mike G.
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Mike said the business does a good job and the staff are friendly plus punctual. He would absolutely recommend them.

David C.
Dodge Durango
06/15/2021 Category: Service
David said that Justin is great getting him in. The staff members do a good job.

Rina W.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Rina said she has been going there for years and they are very, very good

KC
KRISTINA C.
06/04/2021
Thankful
I am so thankful to have Stone’s service station to call upon for my automotive needs. I had a dead battery in the morning. I called Stone’s and a service mechanic came to my house, jump started the car so I could go to work. The same week I had an appointment to have my air conditioner recharged. They fixed it in the time they said.

TONY B.
Kia Sportage
05/27/2021
KIA SPORTAGE
Excellent tire change, quick, complete, thorough

KG
Kyle G.
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Kyle said he would recommend the business for service.

DO
DOROTHY O.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/15/2021
Exhaust appointment
My exhaust was fixed in a very short amount of time. Everyone is always professional and pleasant. Stone's is the only place I bring my vehicles and has been for the last 30yrs or so.

BL
BRIAN L.
05/12/2021
a friendly people centered business
once in the lobby i was treated politely and engaged in pleasant conversation which was nice as the repairs to my car required several hours to finish. I was asked if I wanted a ride home to wait for the wrk to be done. I choose to wait. As I knew it was going to take awhile I brought a soda and a snack as well as a book. I was comfortable in the lobby and the work was top notch as well as I was warned of a couple of issues that will need to be taken care of in the future. over all a very good experience and the bill was less than I expected.