KEVIN B.
Stratham, NH
Honda Civic Cpe
11/16/2019
Trustworthy Service!
You can always trust them to do only what’s needed. Very honest and friendly.

JENNIFER H.
Volvo S40
11/15/2019
Excellent as always!
Been coming here for years. Claire&Jerry are the best!!!

RICHARD M.
Stratham, NH
11/15/2019
Friendly
Friendly,kind and knowledgeable service

11/13/2019
they have been straight forward with me
they dont treat me like an idiot woman they are sesible and informative i have been told their rayes are high but i have not noticed any major price differences

PC
PAUL C.
Ford Thunderbird
11/13/2019
Great family owned business
Be assured they take very good care of your vehicle!

FL
FREDERICK L.
11/12/2019
Great service and awesome staff.
Claire and very are the best.
Never have any problems with my vehicles after they are serviced by Claire and gerrys car care.

RF
ROGER F.
11/04/2019
Small, personal, friendly competent and experienced
Nice to have a friendly, family business to bring my car to. Communication is excellent. Prices reasonable. I recommend without reservation.!

DENISE R.
Warner, NH
JACKPOT!
We bring our 3 vehicles here now. My Dodge
has over 200,000 mi. My Sebring has over 50,000. Our cargo van has 275,000!
Wont TRUST anyone else to do our cars.
They are your BEST BET! They REALLY care and are honest! Your gonna have to pay someone in the end, might as well be these guys who WORK for you! If it wasn't for Claire and Gerry our cars would NEVER last this long!

DENISE R.
Warner, NH
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
JACKPOT!
Not knowing and betting on reviews, gambled on yet another garage hoping to not get taken advantage of. I HIT THE JACKPOT!!! FINALLY an honest business with integrity! They were able to fix my car at over 200,000 mi that the dealership wanted me to junk! Good for another 100,000 mi. Thanks Claire and Gerry!!

CORNELIA C.
Kia Sportage
10/31/2019
Claire Nd Gerrys is the best
Always good service. They are the best.

DAVID W.
Danville, NH
10/30/2019
Owners and staff
Excellent service, professional and courteous owners and staff

JOHN C.
Exeter, NH
10/29/2019
Capable mechanics, DELIGHTFUL PEOPLE!
Excellent experience!
‘Will return any time we need maintenance, inspections,..... and a good chuckle with good people.

JE
JOHN E.
Nissan Maxima
10/25/2019
Professional service and people
Very good place to take your vehicle for repair

CORNELIA C.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
10/23/2019
Claire Nd Gerrys is the best
Going there for years. Always friendly, accomodating. Why go anywhere else

Epping, NH
Ford Expedition EL
10/18/2019
great people, great work!
When you call you talk to a real person. Kind and caring group of people who do their best to fit you in and get work done quickly and well. Would not hesitate to send anyone their way.

MARY ELLEN C.
Epping, NH
Efficient service
As the weather turned cold and I had no heat in my car, I called Claire and Gerrys Care Care to see if I could get the car into the shop. They fit me in the next day. The problem was diagnosed quickly, a part ordered and the next appointment to replace the part was made within a week. As another problem arose during the week, I called to ask if they could possibly look at that issue during the heating repair. They agreed diagnosed that issue just as quickly. I was notified as soon as the car was ready to be picked up. Upon arrival, and after some friendly conversation, they gave me the diagnosis for the newer issue and a price for the repair so I would know what I’ was getting into when I bring the car back. This is a friendly, fair, family business whom I highly recommend.

DAVE B.
F150 running poorly
They were very honest and there price was fair thanks clair@GERRY

BARBARA M.
Candia, NH
Fair and Honest
As always we had a positive experience at Claire and Gerry's.

NK
Nancy K.
Exeter, NH
10/17/2019
Your car is in good hands!
Honest, reliable and friendly service. Very accommodating with short notice car issues. Priced fairly. Have been coming here for the past 4-5 years!

PH
PATRIC H.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
10/16/2019
Honest and helpful
Completed work on my car and wife's car at a fair price and got back to us very quickly.