Anonymous avatar
Lexus RX 400h
05/02/2018
Knowledgeable service
Great knowledge and friendly and attentive service.

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
Fremont, NH
04/05/2018
Fast turn around time
Thank you for getting the car repair done to quickly.

ROBERT C.
Northwood, NH
Toyota Tundra
03/26/2018
Very personable, easy to set up an appointment, answers all my questions. I recommend this place to any one who is looking for friendly service at a good value.

Pontiac G6
02/20/2018
Aok

02/15/2018
Excellent as in the past
A rare gem of a local business

JOANNE P.
02/13/2018
Great service again
Another smooth service experience - recommend Claire and Gerry's :)

LARRY B.
01/28/2018
toyota tacoma oil change and oxygen sensor part
I had to wait over an hour and a half for the parts to show up not your fault but need to tell parts place
customer is waiting and if it is going to take that long someone (me) will go get the part.

Pontiac G6
01/22/2018
The best around
Diagnose and then outsourced transmission work on my Pontiac. Very happy with results.

JOEL P.
01/15/2018
1st of 2018
Thank you for fitting my vehicles in. You guys are great to work with.

JAMES S.
Nottingham, NH
Jeep Liberty
01/09/2018
Visit on 1/8/18
Love doing business with Claire and Gerry! They are beyond fair in their business ethics. Always friendly and on time. Great people.

JOSHUA R.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/04/2018
Great experience
This was my first time going to see Claire and Gerry, and I really enjoyed my experience. From the second I walked in, they treated me like we had met before, both smiling all the while. Service was quick and very reasonably priced. I will definitely be returning!

MARK D.
Dodge Dakota
12/26/2017
Very nice people, friendly customer service
Went for an inspection sticker, that’s why only 4 out of 5 stars. I didn’t have any mechanical work done so a full review is unwarranted from me.

IM
IAN M.
12/23/2017
Electrical system and tires
pleased with my repairs of electrical issues so that my tail lights, blinker and plate light all work .
Very glad for their help choosing and ordering good snow tires for my truck and the installation

JEFFREY P.
Fremont, NH
12/19/2017
With the save
During the first snow of the season I lost my power steering. Claire and Gerry got my truck in, diagnosed and fixed within a few days. This despite the fact that I am not a regular customer. Claire kept me updated and my truck is good as new.!

DO
DREW O.
12/07/2017
Merry Christmas! God bless you!
As always, the service is excellent ....and the company even better! Thank you Claire and Gerry! Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas! And a very Happy New Year to you and yours! We’re people of few words, so finding 250 characters to say what we said in the first line is hard to do!

HD
HANNAH D.
12/06/2017
Fast, friendly, great price
Took my car here to be looked over for issues, they called me back the same day with information and an estimate. I was able to pick up the car shortly after I dropped it off, and the price was very reasonable. Great communication, and great customer service. I'll be taking my car here from now on.

MARTHA B.
Hampton Falls, NH
Volvo XC70
11/30/2017
my volvo
So nice to go to mechanic I trust! Gerry and Claire are efficient, knowledgeable and completely trustworthy. I feel lucky to have met them so many years ago. I highly recommend their service.

LARRY B.
11/23/2017
toyota tacoma
over all good work but the check engine light is still on, this I think should have been reset

10/28/2017
honest family friendly service
complete trust

JAMES S.
Nottingham, NH
Jeep Liberty
10/27/2017
Lexus, Jeep, Nissan care
Honest quick and friendly.