MARION D.
07/22/2019
Best Mechanics in Bend
Guru - once again - rescued me .....
Looked over my car - found the problem & I was on the road again!
Marion Dansky

TRISH S.
Bend, OR
07/20/2019
Always great
Great people. Great service.

ROGER G.
07/17/2019
Outstanding service...
Knowledgeable, informative, fast and effective... and you can actually schedule an oil change as opposed to having to show up at a Subaru dealer and get an oil change on a first-come, first-serve basis.

JJ
JULIE J.
Subaru Crosstrek
07/09/2019
A-1 Service
I bought my 2016 Subaru and was referred to SubaGuru for all my service needs. I have only needed oil changes at this point, but SubaGuru handles them swiftly and with a smile. I got a call this last time telling me my air filter was pretty dirty which they recommended changing it out. I really appreciated that, since I have bad allergies.
SubaGuru offers top notch service; reasonable rates AND awesome customer service, too! Definitely 5 Star from me.

VJ
VALERIE J.
06/28/2019
Marshall is very personable and helpful. My appointments are always accomplished in a timely manner with honest recommendations. Thank you Subaru Guru!

JERRY M.
06/27/2019
Great personal service!
The service at Suba Guru is much more friendly and personal that other repair facilities including the Subaru dealer in town. Marshall & Derrick did a great job in explaining the needed repairs. Great price too!

BRIAN M.
06/27/2019
Great as Ususal....
Steady, consistent, GREAT service everyday, every time. They take care of what needs to be done and let you know about problems when they come up. Professional, courteous, efficient, and effective are words I use to describe this business.

CP
CAITLINE P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/26/2019
Amazing!
I came down from Portland just to come and have my car serviced at subaguru. I even called them after getting a quote from a new mechanic in Portland that seemed to be incorrect. Not only did they walk me through the problem but told me how their pricing differed and why. They have been trusted by my family for years, and I honestly would make the drive anytime to come here for anything Subaru related. Thank you for making what normally is a stressful situation so easy and seamless!

REGINA C.
06/26/2019
friendly and thorough
My experience at Subaru Guru was positive. They are always willing to answer all of my questions.
This last experience I had a last minute repair which needed to happen before my trip. I was able to get a loaner car which helped me out a lot.

MARY P.
Bend, OR
06/20/2019
Good Service, Nice People
First time customer. Work was on time and as quoted.

MARY LOU P.
06/16/2019
Suba Guru is the best care for suburus
From the moment Sherry picks up the phone to schedule service til you leave Suba Guru provides excellent service

LH
LYDIA H.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
06/13/2019
Honest work
I am currently trying to maintain a 20 year old Legacy. Just got the power steering replaced. The check engine lights go on and off for a good reason. No complaints from me! These folks are honest about important work to plan for and get done! I appreciate that they understand that I am new to car maintenance and are helpful when I call in to describe a new issue.

LH
LARRY H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/09/2019
Good Job
They know what they are doing. The service people up front on what needs to be done and they do it right.
Thanks you guys

EJ
ERIC J.
05/24/2019
Amazing knowledgeable staff.
I had major repairs done to my Subaru Outback at another shop. After the repairs my car did not sound or drive right, Im talking 2,300.00 in repairs. So I took my Subaru to the Guru and they identified MAJOR mistakes made by the previous shop that almost resulted in a catastrophic engine falure. The Suba Guru took the lead and pointed out the major mistakes made by the previous shop to that shops owner, getting and handing the insurance companys claim , and getting us back on the road! Cheers to the team at Suba Guru for being an upstanding reliable part of the community and restoring our trust in repair shops! I highly recomend the Suba Guru to anyone looking for quality repair work!!

AP
ALLISON P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/24/2019
Oil Change: In and Out!
I was surprised when I called that Subaru Guru could get me in within 24 hours for an oil change. I was more surprised when they had me in and out in about a 1/2 hour. The customer service is always awesome and I trust these guys and gals. Thank for all y'all do at Subaru Guru!!