MIKE B.
Subaru Crosstrek
11/17/2020
Excellent, efficient, friendly service.
It’s so nice to get an oil change in 30 minutes, not having to leave my car somewhere all day. They noticed I needed new wipers and let me know. And I asked about a 25,000 mile maintenance and they actually said I didn’t need it until 30,000 miles. They could have done it for $500 but told me I didn’t need it yet. Can’t think of another place that would forgo the fees to treat me fairly. Amazing.

JERRY M.
11/12/2020
First Rate Subaru Repair
Very personable and professional staff. Marshall was very willing to explain the details of the needed repairs to my 2011 Forester which were completed quickly.

SUE S.
11/10/2020
Efficient & Friendly
The Guru has always been honest, efficient and friendly with all our Subaru's throughout 20 years of service.

11/05/2020
Great people and good work
Great work and great workers!

SHANNON M.
10/31/2020
Consistently wonderful!
Been going to SubaGuru for 7+ years & they are always just the best. Super friendly, helpful, and take great care of our Forester.

DA
DAVE A.
Bend, OR
10/21/2020
Oil change/cabin air filter replce/tire pressure check.
Service was fine and fast.

LAURA B.
10/21/2020
Always Leave Happy
I've taken a 2007 Forester and 2012 Outback to Subaguru for the last few years. I've had them do everything from oil changes to wheel bearings to alternators. I almost always find that the cost of the repairs is less than what I was expecting to pay (including $150 less than Les Schwab for the wheel bearings). Marshall is incredibly professional and I always get off the phone with him feeling like he is a good honest guy who I'm glad I have to work on my car. Highly recommend Subaguru.

CR
CINDY R.
10/15/2020
Very efficient service!
Always dependable! I know when I bring my Outback to Subaguru that the job will be done correctly and efficiently.

HB
HEATHER B.
Bend, OR
10/08/2020
Always excellent service!!
Great service and great appointment schedule. Would recommend everyone to visit them!!

LH
LANCE H.
10/06/2020
Lance Honda
Subaru Guru was fast and efficient. Staff was polite, respectful and efficient.

CR
CHRISTINE R.
10/03/2020
Service was excellent, as always.

BRIAN M.
09/02/2020
Usual fast, efficient service
Drop off the Forester, walk to Starbucks, come back and it's ready to go...

08/31/2020
Persistence
Persistence in diagnosing and then solving problem with car. Clear communication.

KA
KATE A.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
08/23/2020
They are the best!
My uncle has been my mechanic my entire life, until I moved away to Bend. I immediately realized I wanted a 4 wheel drive, so I bought a Subaru and found SubaGuru. They are wonderful. Closest thing to having family work on your car.

LIZ B.
08/19/2020
Extremely professional, communicative
They were fantastic in doing a pre-purchase inspection on a car I was interested in buying.