MIKE P.
01/18/2020
Superb Customer Service!
After the initial repair from an accident we had in November, we continued to experience small issues as a result of the accident. Marshall, Christina and the team addressed each and every one of them. We were told to justn "drop-in" and they would take care of it. I don't know of any other shop who would continue to make things right to this degree. Kudos to Subaguru!

BETH M.
01/01/2020
Consistent
I feel that I am a valued customer and am taken care of. They are on time and give me updates on my little issues with my old car. I have had many Subarus and because of you, I will continue to buy Subaru. It is hard to find a good mechanic. Thank you.

DAVID L.
12/28/2019
245,000 and still going strong!
These guys have taken care of my 03 Forester for the last 5 years. Fair and honest independent shop.

12/25/2019
Friendly employees and excellent service!

SHANNON M.
12/19/2019
Does a great job & always friendly
SubaGuru is the only place we take our Forester to & there's good reason. The folks there are consistently friendly & do a great job.

DENISE B.
Culver, OR
12/11/2019
Great as usual...
You guys are always great with service and kind and helpful bought my car from you and won’t go any where else! Thank you Denise Beutler

Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/10/2019
Wipers Fixed Right Away
My windshield wiper arms stopped working and they were able to get me in right away and fix them within the hour.

MIKE P.
12/09/2019
Excellent Service on Two Claim Sue
Vehicle was involved in an accident. Towed to Subaguru at our request. Once on their lot, vehicle was struck by a semi truck, causing further damage.
They not only repaired the accident damage, but also arranged additional body work today be done through their insurance for the secondary collision. Top. Notch. Service!

SUE H.
12/05/2019
Service Work
I had an oil change. They were thorough, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They have always done great work! I won’t take my Subaru anywhere else.

JERRY M.
11/25/2019
Professional & Honest
Really appreciated the time that Marshall took to explain an ongoing problem and how to best fix it in the least expensive way. Very professional operation throughout. Definitely won't take my Forrester anywhere else.

SANDRA W.
11/17/2019
Fixed multiple burnt out bulbs
Had multiple burnt out head and tailight bulbs.....were replaced quickly and price was fair.

LH
LARRY H.
11/09/2019
Easy business to work with and the work is done professionaly.
These people know Subaru and they make honest diagnosis and repairs.

DA
DAVE A.
11/01/2019
It took 2 trips. Went in for oil change and new battery. Was told battery was OK. Needed the second trip to get the battery then discovered we could have had it for less via Auto Club.
Needed an oil change and had symptoms of bad battery. It took two trips to convince SubaGuru about the battery which cost more to replace than if we'd had it done by Auto Club at our own home. Dave Ashton.

SARA H.
10/31/2019
SubaGuru is Great
I have been a customer for several years now and have always had a fantastic experience. They are helping me keep my older Subaru road worthy.

CR
CINDY R.
10/21/2019
Great, timely, truthful, professional service
Since I’ve been coming to Subaguru for servicing on my 2009 Outback, I’ve been completely satisfied. My car always runs great and they advise me when other services are due. The employees are friendly and professional. I’m grateful for this business!