LC
LYNN C.
Toyota Sequoia
03/30/2015
Great, fast Service!
Very good service. They seem fair in their pricing and don't seem to try to find unnecessary things wrong with your car when you get it inspected.
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/30/2015

Lynn, thanks for the great review and thank you for choosing Suffolk Alignment for you car care needs. I hope we can continue to serve you.

LINDA B.
Chevrolet Tracker
03/29/2015
Great Service !
Always friendly, courteous service in a timely manner. Service is great!
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/30/2015

Thanks for being a great customer! We hope to serve you in the future!

DF
DALENE F.
Windsor, VA
03/28/2015
Dodge Truck Inspection
You were all very polite and service was quick and efficient!!!
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 04/09/2015

Hi Dalene.  Thanks for being a Suffolk Alignment customer! We hope we can continue serving you and your car care needs!

JOHN C.
Nissan Maxima
03/21/2015
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service and very honest
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/23/2015

John Cruse thanks for the great review! More importantly thank you for choosing Suffolk Alignment for your car care needs. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Rex B.
GMC Jimmy
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Margaret. She said this business is very good. When she goes in they wait on her right away, and they take care of her right away. She mentioned she is really happy with them, and she intends to use them down the line.

Mike D.
Portsmouth, VA
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Mike said this business was very friendly, helpful and quick. He received exactly what he needed.
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/23/2015

Mike Davis, Thank you for choosing Suffolk Alignment as your state inspection station. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

LT
Lamonta T.
Lexus GS 300
03/09/2015 Category: Service
Lamonta said he was satisfied with this business's prices.
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/12/2015

Lamonta, Thank you for your business and the good review. If we can be of service to you in the future please give us a call.

Jerry H.
03/09/2015 Category: Service
Jerry said the business took a bad tire off and put it on the other side of his vehicle. They did a wheel alignment as well and charged him without his consent to do so. When he took his estimate to another business, they told him he did not need an alignment and they did not do all of the work. They should not have done the alignment without his permission, especially if it was not necessary. He would not recommend them over this issues already mentioned.
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/11/2015

Hello Mr.Howell,
I am responding to the review you left for your recent visit to Suffolk Alignment.  We performed an alignment on your 2010 Ford F150 truck.  The alignment was slightly out of specs in relation to the front toe-in.  Nothing in the alignment indicated the vehicle would have a pull.  Your truck came into our shop with a pull to the right.  We then rotated your front tires from side to side to see if the pull would change. It then pulled to the left. When you picked your truck up I mentioned the issue with the tire and suggested a new set or at least 2 new tires to correct the pulling problem. You returned to the shop complaining that you still had a pull. I pointed out the conversation we had when you picked your truck up and also that the same information was on your repair order/receipt.  I also offered to rotate the tires again to prove to you that the tire is causing the pull in your truck. You said that wasn't necessary and that you didn't need proof.  If you are still having an issue with your truck pulling I will gladly show you why at no charge to you. Your tires are getting some age on them and with that comes ride and performance issues. We have been in this business for 34 years and we certainly didn't last this long doing bad work. We have a good reputation in the area as a repair and alignment facility and want to make things right with you.  If I can be of any further assistance on this or other matters please feel free to contact me.  Thank you for your business and I look forward to some type of response.

LR
Lanatta R.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
03/04/2015 Category: Service
Lanatta said this business lets her know what is wrong with her vehicle.
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/12/2015

Hi Lanatta.  Thank you for your recent visit to Suffolk Alignment and this great review.  We hope to be able to serve you in the future.

AD
Alexis D.
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Alexis said she felt welcome when she went to the business. The work done on her vehicle was great.
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/12/2015

Hi Alexis.  I wannted to thank you for your recent visit to Suffolk Alignment and for the great 5 star review!  If we can be of any service please don't hesitate to call.

Sara S.
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Sara said this business took an extra hour because they were busy.
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/12/2015

Hi Sara Scott.  I wanted to thank you for your recent visit to Suffolk Alignment. I do apologize that you had to wait an extra hour. State Inspections can be overwhelming near the end of the month. We try hard to schedule work but you can never tell what you will encounter once the vehicle is in for repair. I would suggest to maybe try getting your State Inspection around the 2nd or 3rd week of the month as that seems to be the time when we are less busy with State Inspections. Hope to see you in the future and we are here if you need us. Thanks again!

DENISE L.
02/25/2015
service
I love the up dated web site. The service history is really helpful.It would have been another month or two before getting brakes replaced if it had not been for the detailed service details from a previous visit. It reported not just what was billed but what was suggested to have done in the near future.
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/12/2015

Hi Denise.  The new reminders are awesome. You can view your service history starting from 2013 to present for each vehicle. You can schedule an appointment etc. I hope we can continue to serve you with your car care needs.  Thanks for your continued patronageof Suffolk Alignment.

WB
WILLIAM B.
GMC Safari
02/24/2015
4 Wheel ALignment
I came in for a four wheel alignment. It was nice of your mechanic Rep to tell me that my idler arms needed replacement. The quoted price was $333.00. I thought the price was a little out of range and was able to get another mechanic to do it fo$220.oo. I was charged a rack fee of $27.00. I have had work done on my vehicle before and it was great, but this time I was able to get the repair done for $110.00 less. The price of your transmission flush was a great deal , but the idler arms replacement was not. I would still recommend friends for transmission flushes as my car ran better after that service.
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/12/2015

Hello Mr. Benson, I am replying to you and the review you left based on your recent visit to Suffolk Alignment.  Our pricing was for 2 idler arms and an alignment on a GMC Safari van.  We use quality parts with a 12 month guarantee on the particular parts quoted for your vehicle.  We also offer parts with a lifetime warranty but that comes at a greater cost to us and the customer. We feel our prices are competitive with other shops in the area.  I am glad you have your vehicle fixed and that it is safe on the road again.  I don't blame anyone for wanting to save money on anything we may encounter in life. The important thing is your vehicle is repaired. If your repair didn't include an alignment then that needs to be done. We certainly hope we haven't lost you as a cutomer and hope we can serve you in the future. Also, please give us the opportunity to at least price match the competition. I thank you for your business and this review.  Please feel free to contact us further on this matter.

SUZANNE M.
02/23/2015
speedy, when weather complies
Runs like a top, had to have it done, people there nice as can be. Keep up the good work.

RICHARD H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/21/2015
Outstanding Service
I brought my car in for a routine oil change, tire rotation and topping off all fluids. I was very pleased with the fast service I received, and the price was very reasonable. I'll continue to bring my car here for routine maintenance, inspection and any other work that needs to be performed.
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/12/2015

Hi Richard.  Thanks for your continued patronage.  Please feel free to call on us for your car care needs.
Thanks,

CHRISTOPHER B.
Saturn Vue
02/19/2015
Good service, good price
They quickly diagnosed & fixed the problems with my car, and they gave me a fair price. The staff was courteous and easy to talk to.
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 03/12/2015

Hi Chris.  Thank you for your business!  I hope we can serve you in the future.

Chinda M.
Dodge Dakota
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Chinda said this business is convenient for him.

Jerome M.
Smithfield, VA
Lexus LS 400
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Jerome said this business provides good service.

AR
Ann R.
Franklin, VA
Honda Accord
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Ann said the business is courteous and takes early morning appointments. They pick her vehicle up and take her to work while her vehicle is being serviced. They do satisfying work at a reasonable price.

Dametrice G.
Honda Accord
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Dametrice said this business provides good customer service.