BY
Bob Y.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the staff are good guys.

BOB B.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/26/2019
From the friendly greeting you get from Harold the minute you walk in let’s you know that your vehicle will be in good hands.
My appointment was for ten and at 10:10 my truck was in the shop. It was for inspection and oil change.
I will again be using Sullivan for my cars and letting people know to go there also

STEVE M.
05/25/2019
Inspection
Had my inspection done and they were pleasant and did a great job.

LP
Leonard P.
Savannah, NY
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Leonard said the employees treated him good.

GR
GARDNER R.
Dodge Charger
05/19/2019
Great work
Always very dependable. Went over the charger recommend a few things. One done thank you Harold. And employees.

JENNIFER/DEBRA S.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/16/2019
Great Service!
Could not ask for better service. Called and got an appointment for the next day. I had to wait there and was treated very well. Even turned the TV on for me. Harold keeps track of my tire rotation and takes real good care of my vehicle.

RENEE R.
Ontario, NY
05/14/2019
Amazing!
These gentleman were more than amazing! I brought my car in as a referral, I let them know all the issues. They first had me come in and they took a look and gave me an estimate of the cost, they said they would need a whole day to fix her up. So I dropped her off and every step of the way if there was even a small issue they gave me a call. I didn't even know what all was wrong with my car but now she's good as new, heck I think she is better than when I bought her! They have great prices and are really great people! I had plenty of good laughs in the show room both while getting diagnosed and while picking her up. I would recommend these gents to anyone. They were true gems!

GR
GARDNER R.
05/12/2019
Great professional service. We only take our vehicles there. if
Great service.

Ontario, NY
Chrysler Sebring
05/05/2019
Customer service
I actually got there late but they took my car in and serviced it immediately. I was very happy with the service I recieved.

PP
PAUL P.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/02/2019
Highly Recommend
Great guys! Very helpful, knowledgeable, and go above and beyond to help!!!

FS
Frank S.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Frank said they always do what he needs done and they do a great job.

DAN B.
04/27/2019
PROUDLY HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS BUSINESS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.
SO REFRESHING TO HAVE SUCH A BUSINESS WHERE ONE CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE AND ASSURED YOU WILL RECEIVE QUALITY WORKMANSHIP AND USING FINE PRODUCTS.

Mike S.
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Mike said they do everything he wants them to do with no hassle and they are good people.

HA

Fast
In and out very quickly

BOB H.
04/23/2019
Harold is the best person for the front man. Great personality and treats you as one of the family. He is always helpful and gets you in and out quickly. Best place in town to get your work done!!!!!

WD
William D.
04/19/2019
Great trustworthy shop
I had an issue with my vehicle, it was making a noise I wasn't familiar with so I took it to Sullivan's to have them look at it, they were able to quickly schedule me an appointment. I dropped it off and it was quickly looked at, they let me know my options and I opted to have them fix it as they offered a more than fair price, its running great now. Overall the mechanics we're friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy, everything I look for in a mechanic and the prices were more than fair.

Rusty S.
Sodus Point, NY
Mazda CX-9
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Rusty said the people at the business are good. That is why he is a repeat customer.

MARY P.
04/11/2019
Mary Zecher Patton
The service today was on our son’s car. He goes to college in Syracuse. His check engine light was on. He insisted on coming home so he could have his car serviced at Sullivan’s. He said he doesn’t trust anyplace else to work on it. As always, the service was efficient and effective.

MARY P.
04/03/2019
Mary Zecher Patton
Honest, clear communication by staff about vehicle problem. Harold is very friendly and welcoming. Vehicle service is excellent!