CHRISTINA S.
Newark, NY
Pontiac Vibe
11/22/2019
Home town frendly
I appreciate the hometown feeling I get when going to Sullivan Auto the workers there are friendly courteous and very respectful I know I can trust what they tell me and at the service I receive will be exceptional

DV
DAN V.
Buick Encore
11/13/2019
Great service. Nice people
Wanted new tires went in they gave me options. Got what I wanted at good pricing.Service was excellent

JQ
JIM Q.
11/13/2019
Wonderful, crazy manager and excellent mechanics!
There's really not much to say. If you want the best automobile service center, you get the best automobile service center at Sullivan Auto...hands down!

AD
AMY D.
11/08/2019
Amy
After an unfortunate accident my vehicle was totalled. Sullivan auto was called to tow the vehicle. Needless to say I was upset and the 2 young men that showed up were beyond kind and helpful.

DAVE W.
11/07/2019
Wahl’s
They were friendly and got us in quickly.

GR
GARDNER R.
11/06/2019
Awesome.
Harold and his mechanics are wonderful. Only take our vehicles there

MARY P.
10/31/2019
Mary Zecher Patton
Friendly, competent staff who are willing to go above and beyond to figure out my current automotive problem. They found a leftover part inside my door that had apparently been left there during a car repair at a different service provider!!!

RD
RAY D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/28/2019
Friendly & efficient
I like going here because the usually get me in immediately when needed. They are so friendly and helpful.

Mike S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Mike said they always do a good job for him.

CURLI M.
Kia Spectra
10/17/2019
Techiain are good reasonable price
They show me the problems with my and told me the fix for it

BY
Bob Y.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the business was very good.

GT
GARY T.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/10/2019
Good and coopertive service
They very friendly and willing to work the service to my schedule .

BOB B.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/06/2019
Always a pleasure
Made my appointment with Harold on Tuesday called to double check on Friday for drop off. 8 am Saturday morning Kenny called about my note to clear up what I wanted done. Got a call couple hours later that truck was done and ready for pickup. Great communication and work can’t complain. Five stars

SR
STEVE R.
Fairport, NY
09/28/2019
Good work good friendly people
Easy to set up an appointment. I was kept informed thru the whole process about repairs needed and cost and when repairs were completed.
Will defiantly return for future service.

Rick G.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the technicians were nice guys. They do the best work and love them.