DAVE W.
Kia Sedona
11/28/2020
Inspection
Got us right in and great job. Friendly too.

RON B.
NY
Chevrolet Blazer
11/25/2020
Best service available in the area.
Harold and Dana are great guys for the job. I respect them both, and go by their conclusions as to what my vehicle needs. They accomplish what they say they will do in a timely manner. I recommend this place to all my friends and family. Thanks, keep up the good work.

RL
Ralph L.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Ralph said he knows the people down there and he knows they do good work.

JQ
JIM Q.
11/24/2020
Simply the Best!
Simply the best service, people and humor. Excellent automobile and people service skills.Simply the best!

MARY P.
Chrysler 300
11/20/2020
Earl Patton
Sullivan’s is my go to for my car issues. Today, when my car was in for a tire problem, they called to remind me that my car needed an oil change and the tires rotated. They look out for my car maintenance even when I forget to.

jim l.
11/20/2020
Very pleasant experience

JIMMIE P.
Dodge Caliber
11/19/2020
Great experience
This was my 1st time visiting this auto repair center I found them to be very honest very pleasant and they did excellent work and they didn't try to rip me off.

EI
ETHAN I.
Ram 1500
11/17/2020
Wow
I called about my bad brakes (low squishy brake pedal and metal on metal grinding). Cassandra and Howard very quickly put my truck on the schedule. The work was flawless - the truck stop quickly and the brake pedal is high and firm.
It is a step forward to have a very professional person on the phone and to see Howard returned to working in the shop with a wrench in his hand ( not to mean Howard isn't professional on the phone - but he has been very harried and frustrated by trying to do shop and front office at the same time.

FC
FREDRICH C.
11/12/2020
Very good service

KK
Kim K.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Kim said Harold, the mechanic, is wonderful.

Rusty S.
Sodus Point, NY
Mazda CX-9
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Rusty said they are good people and they do great work with no surprises.

BY
BOB Y.
11/10/2020
Very friendly and professional
As I said they are very professional and always fix my vehicle the way they say they are going too.

AE
ANNMARIE E.
Wolcott, NY
Nissan Xterra
11/10/2020
The extra effort
Harold has always gone above and beyond. When I went there last year (3x), I had my gma with me. Harold gave her coffee and candy and the TV remote!! She loved it. She's passed now and I've been there 2x this year, he expressed sincere condolences and was very detailed in servicing my Xterra. I highly recommend Sullivan Auto to everyone, from simple diagnostics to highly complicated projects. Great prices, friendly employees and prompt attention.

BD
BOB D.
Webster, NY
GMC Savana Cutaway
11/05/2020
Last minute inspection
I called for an inspection on a vehicle that I barrowed from a friend. The inspection was overdue and I needed to use the truck to They told me to come right now and they would fit me in. When I got there, they met me with a smile and did the inspection immediately ! I was in and out within 30-40 minutes or so. Great people !!

ADAM M.
Ontario, NY
11/04/2020
Customer service!!
These guys are the best! They always take care off you!

Displaying 1 Review