Jennifer B.
Honda Fit
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said she likes this facility a lot.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 03/31/2020

Thanks Jen !

CT
CHRIS T.
03/11/2020
As always great service!
I’m always happy to do business with Steve and his crew! I know that my vehicles will be serviced properly when I drop them off! That’s why we keep coming back...
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 03/11/2020

Thank You Chris !

DI
DIANA I.
03/09/2020
Always feel confident my vehicle is in good hands.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 03/09/2020

Thank You Diana !

Jim T.
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they fixed his vehicle in a timely fashion, were reasonably priced and he liked dealing with them.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 03/10/2020

Thanks Jim !

JE
Joe E.
Clay, NY
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Angela. She said she is always satisfied and they always do a good job.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 03/10/2020

Thanks Angela !

CG
CAMILLE G.
Saturn Aura
02/22/2020
Make Me Happy!
My car was making noises and I had no idea why. I brought it into Sullivans and of course, they found the problem.
It was sway bar links, fixed it and as soon as I began to drive It was like the first day again, these people are wonderful!
Cheerful, friendly and very knowledgable. I would not take MY car to anyone else They have never steered me wrong and they are reasonable and willing to work with me.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 02/25/2020

Thanks Camille !

TONY B.
02/21/2020
WIPERS
Noticed one morning that my wipers were worn and needed replacement. I was 5 minutes from Sullivan's, called Lindsey and asked if someone could throw on new wiper blades for me. She said sure and 5 minutes later I was back on the road. Always there, dependable service, great people.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 02/21/2020

Thank You Tony !

JASON P.
Phoenix, NY
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
02/15/2020
Good people and fast service
I enjoy having my trucks serviced here.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 02/17/2020

Thank You Jason !

SP
Santosh P.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Santosh said the service was fast and professional.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 02/18/2020

DAVID R.
Mazda CX-5
02/12/2020
Simply The Best
Sullivans is exceptional. From the minute you walk in, you feel like family. The entire staff is clean, neat, and professional. Their qualty and work can't be compared. The staff is extremely knowledgeable. If you have a question, their staff has an answer. Sullivans also has a great selection of used cars.

Thank You Dave !

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Caprice
02/12/2020
Once again a Satisfied Customer
Once again I have to compliment Sullivan's for another job well done. They got me in and out on schedule with very little expense and very satisfactory work. Thank you, Lindsey, Paul, Sterling and the rest of Team Sullivan!

Thank You Steve !

CD
Clark D.
Hyundai Elantra GT
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Clark said he has dealt with this business for many years. They are a family oriented group, they have every bit of great integrity, and he trusts them. They talk to him like family and he is always pleased, they are a wonderful group of people. He would highly recommend them.

Thank You Clark !

Jacob M.
02/06/2020
Hands down, the best service in the Syracuse area.
After many years of dreading taking my cars to be worked on at the various shops around town, I can finally say I found my one stop shop for all my car servicing needs. Friendly, honest, competitively priced, and easy to work with. They always accommodate what I need done in the quickest, most cost effective way.

I will continue to take all my vehicles and recommend everyone I know to have their work done here!
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 02/07/2020

Thanks Jacob !

Thank You Jacob !

Diane M.
Buick LaCrosse
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Diane said the people at the business are friendly and nice along with the good job they do.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 02/07/2020