AD
ANTHONY D.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
08/22/2018
Professional.
Steve and his whole crew are absolutly wonderful! They are courteous and professional from start to finish. They are knowledgeable and it shows in the quality of service. Steve is fair and intentional about having things done right!
If you are trying to find a to find a trustworthy place for your auto service, Sullivan's Car Car is it!

BG
BEVERLY G.
08/25/2017
car care
VERY UNSATISFIED ! They said I had a hole in the muffler. They either misdiagnosed it or didn't fix it. It makes the same "roaring noise " it made when I brought it in. Also, I wanted nothing done to the AC.only an estimate. 100 dollars later-------
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 08/26/2017

Beverly I am very disappointed with how we handled things when you were in last Monday . Please accept my sincere apology and know i will correct this for you . We pride our selfs on the work we perform on everyones vehicle weather it's your first visit to us or like you have been coming to see us for years. I would like to thank you for talking to me today and look forward to seeing you on Monday.
Steve

RO
Rayshawd O.
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronina. She said she has had a lot of problems since she purchased the vehicle, and the business is not empathetic. They told her it is going to cost $2000 to fix the problem.

ROBBIN H.
Mc Donough, NY
09/22/2014
They Sell Junk Auction Cars
They sell junk auction cars, then don't want to stand behind the so-called "warranty"
The owners wife is patronizing and rude

ED
Eric D.
Dodge Stratus
04/21/2014 Category: Service
Eric said he took his vehicle in for a broken headlight and a loose spring. This business wanted to charge him $340 for it, so he just drove away. He would not recommend them to others.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 04/22/2014

Dear Eric i just wanted to clear the air so i checked the invoice from your last visit . It seems there is some confusion about what you came in for in the first place .According to our records you came in for a New York state inspection and unfortunatly your vehicle did not meet the requirements set by the New York state department of motor vehicle.1st there was a broken coil spring 2nd was a light out the estimate wich you requested for $340 was to repair these items .Being a state inspection station we are obligated to make sure that vehicles that drive on the roads of new york with our children, family and friends are safe.I do hope this clears up any confusion .
If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

Steven Sullivan

Thank You Chris !

TH
Trish H.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Trish said everything was speedy and everybody was very communicative at this business. She added she would take her vehicle back.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 11/11/2019

Thank You Trish !

Steve B.
Fulton, NY
Nissan 370Z
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he was very happy with the business. He said the staff was very personalized, honest, straightforward and he will definitely return. He appreciated them.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank You Steve !

AO
ANTHONY O.
Volvo V70
10/30/2019
Purchased a car
Just bought a car and I’m glad I did!! Thank you for all your services that you guys do for us..
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 11/04/2019

Thank You Anthony !

RICK G.
10/26/2019
Rick George
Thanks for your continued excellent service for many years.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 10/27/2019

Thank You Rick !

Tony S.
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that everything was good over there. They always do a good job.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks Tony !

KIM M.
Clay, NY
10/22/2019
Outstanding service
Sullivan’s never disappoints. Oil change, tires replaced, light fixed and an estimate. Always honest, fair on prices and takes the time to walk through any questions personally. I trust them with all my vehicles - BMW and others. Thanks again.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 10/27/2019

Thank you Kim !

SL
Sue L.
10/17/2019
Best Place Ever
Best customer service around! Steve and Karin are very accommodating to their customers! They always do whatever it takes to make their customers happy! Always greeted with a smile when walking thru the door. Trustworthy and honest. I would not take my car anywhere else.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Sue !

Chevrolet Cruze
10/15/2019
Customer Service
Excellent customer service! Best!
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 10/15/2019

Thanks Sue !

CT
CHRIS T.
10/12/2019
Great Service as always!
Don’t waste your time with another shop lying and ripping you off. Steve and Karen are two of the most honest people in the industry! My family and I won’t waste our time anywhere else.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 10/15/2019

We appreciate that Chris thank you from all of us !

TG

BG
BEVERLY G.
10/04/2019
people and great service
The title says it all Great service and nice people

Thank You Beverly !

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Caprice
10/03/2019
Sullivan's Does It Again!
Once again Sullivan's Car Care Center delivered on their reputation of taking care of their customers!
Once again they did a great repair job on my car within the time promised and at the price quoted.

I really don't want to get rid of my 26 year old Chevrolet so Steve, Karen, Paul and the team keep it running for me with quality repairs. There will come a day when I have to surrender my old car but until then, I'll keep going back to Sullivan's!
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You Steve from all of us !

PI

MAREEN and ED C.
Kia Sorento
09/30/2019
sERVICE
Service is everything...The staff starting with Steve and the rest of the group treat you like family. We have bought 2 vehicles from Sullivan's over the past few years, have done all of our repair and maintenance work for several years and have never been disappointed.
We could not say enough about the way this group takes care of everyone, will always look for their assistance first.

STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You Ed and Maureen !