SE
Shine E.
New York
Chevrolet Blazer
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Shine said she had to take her vehicle back to the business 3 times for the same issue. She would not recommend for service.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 06/30/2020

Jim i am sorry you feel that way,  but there is some confusion over your 1972 blazer it was only here once and the only hold up was waiting for you to bring us the correct parts, and as far as i knew everything worked fine. If there is something wrong with the work we performed please let me know and we will correct any defects .

AD
ANTHONY D.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
08/22/2018
Professional.
Steve and his whole crew are absolutly wonderful! They are courteous and professional from start to finish. They are knowledgeable and it shows in the quality of service. Steve is fair and intentional about having things done right!
If you are trying to find a to find a trustworthy place for your auto service, Sullivan's Car Car is it!

BG
BEVERLY G.
08/25/2017
car care
VERY UNSATISFIED ! They said I had a hole in the muffler. They either misdiagnosed it or didn't fix it. It makes the same "roaring noise " it made when I brought it in. Also, I wanted nothing done to the AC.only an estimate. 100 dollars later-------
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 08/26/2017

Beverly I am very disappointed with how we handled things when you were in last Monday . Please accept my sincere apology and know i will correct this for you . We pride our selfs on the work we perform on everyones vehicle weather it's your first visit to us or like you have been coming to see us for years. I would like to thank you for talking to me today and look forward to seeing you on Monday.
Steve

RO
Rayshawd O.
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronina. She said she has had a lot of problems since she purchased the vehicle, and the business is not empathetic. They told her it is going to cost $2000 to fix the problem.

ROBBIN H.
Mc Donough, NY
09/22/2014
They Sell Junk Auction Cars
They sell junk auction cars, then don't want to stand behind the so-called "warranty"
The owners wife is patronizing and rude

ED
Eric D.
Dodge Stratus
04/21/2014 Category: Service
Eric said he took his vehicle in for a broken headlight and a loose spring. This business wanted to charge him $340 for it, so he just drove away. He would not recommend them to others.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 04/22/2014

Dear Eric i just wanted to clear the air so i checked the invoice from your last visit . It seems there is some confusion about what you came in for in the first place .According to our records you came in for a New York state inspection and unfortunatly your vehicle did not meet the requirements set by the New York state department of motor vehicle.1st there was a broken coil spring 2nd was a light out the estimate wich you requested for $340 was to repair these items .Being a state inspection station we are obligated to make sure that vehicles that drive on the roads of new york with our children, family and friends are safe.I do hope this clears up any confusion .
If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

Steven Sullivan
315-455-2886

CD
Chris D.
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Chris said every time he goes there they are really good, have good technicians and are honest.

RONNIE G.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/07/2021
Still the best!
I’ve been going to Sullivan’s for over 20 years and have always found them to be honest. They will never suggest or perform work that you don’t need. Firefly, helpful, knowledgeable staff. Fair pricing, in an industry where things can seem overpriced at times. You can’t always get an appointment right away, they’re open M-F 8-5 right now, but I’ll take them over the dealer nearly all the time. We generally don’t need much in the way of repairs, and routine maintenance is often heavily incentivized at the dealer, but for anything more it’s a no brainer. My most recent visit to Sullivan’s came as the result of an unexpected problem with my wife’s car. They had me on my way quickly, and I was very satisfied. You’d be hard pressed to find a better independent repair facility. Bonus tip: they acquire, refurbish, and sell a variety of used vehicles.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 01/15/2021

Ronnie thank you it is always a pleasure !

CT
Chris T.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Chris said the business is good.

Thank You Chris !

Thank You Scott !

Steve S.
Subaru Impreza
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Steve said they did good.

Thanks Steve !

Tony B.
Manlius, NY
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Tony said he has been going there for years. He trusts their work.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 01/04/2021

Thanks Tony It's been our pleasure!

KT
KRIS T.
12/08/2020
Best shop in town
Steve, Karen & the staff keep me and my family on the road! They have earned our trust to do what is necessary to keep our vehicles safe and reliable!
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 12/08/2020

Thank You and Merry Christmas from all of us at Sullivan's Car Care.

ES
Eric S.
Cicero, NY
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Eric said they got it done the same day. The price was better than expected. The work was fine.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 12/04/2020