AD
Liverpool, NY
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
08/22/2018
Professional.
Steve and his whole crew are absolutly wonderful! They are courteous and professional from start to finish. They are knowledgeable and it shows in the quality of service. Steve is fair and intentional about having things done right!
If you are trying to find a to find a trustworthy place for your auto service, Sullivan's Car Car is it!

BG
BEVERLY G.
08/25/2017
car care
VERY UNSATISFIED ! They said I had a hole in the muffler. They either misdiagnosed it or didn't fix it. It makes the same "roaring noise " it made when I brought it in. Also, I wanted nothing done to the AC.only an estimate. 100 dollars later-------
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 08/26/2017

Beverly I am very disappointed with how we handled things when you were in last Monday . Please accept my sincere apology and know i will correct this for you . We pride our selfs on the work we perform on everyones vehicle weather it's your first visit to us or like you have been coming to see us for years. I would like to thank you for talking to me today and look forward to seeing you on Monday.
Steve

RO
Rayshawd O.
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronina. She said she has had a lot of problems since she purchased the vehicle, and the business is not empathetic. They told her it is going to cost $2000 to fix the problem.

ROBBIN H.
Mc Donough, NY
09/22/2014
They Sell Junk Auction Cars
They sell junk auction cars, then don't want to stand behind the so-called "warranty"
The owners wife is patronizing and rude

ED
Eric D.
North Syracuse, NY
Dodge Stratus
04/21/2014 Category: Service
Eric said he took his vehicle in for a broken headlight and a loose spring. This business wanted to charge him $340 for it, so he just drove away. He would not recommend them to others.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 04/22/2014

Dear Eric i just wanted to clear the air so i checked the invoice from your last visit . It seems there is some confusion about what you came in for in the first place .According to our records you came in for a New York state inspection and unfortunatly your vehicle did not meet the requirements set by the New York state department of motor vehicle.1st there was a broken coil spring 2nd was a light out the estimate wich you requested for $340 was to repair these items .Being a state inspection station we are obligated to make sure that vehicles that drive on the roads of new york with our children, family and friends are safe.I do hope this clears up any confusion .
If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

Steven Sullivan
315-455-2886

Jennifer B.
Honda Fit
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said she likes this facility a lot.

CT
CHRIS T.
03/11/2020
As always great service!
I’m always happy to do business with Steve and his crew! I know that my vehicles will be serviced properly when I drop them off! That’s why we keep coming back...
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 03/11/2020

Thank You Chris !

DI
DIANA I.
03/09/2020
Always feel confident my vehicle is in good hands.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 03/09/2020

Thank You Diana !

Jim T.
New York
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they fixed his vehicle in a timely fashion, were reasonably priced and he liked dealing with them.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 03/10/2020

Thanks Jim !

JE
Joe E.
Clay, NY
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Angela. She said she is always satisfied and they always do a good job.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 03/10/2020

Thanks Angela !

CG
CAMILLE G.
Saturn Aura
02/22/2020
Make Me Happy!
My car was making noises and I had no idea why. I brought it into Sullivans and of course, they found the problem.
It was sway bar links, fixed it and as soon as I began to drive It was like the first day again, these people are wonderful!
Cheerful, friendly and very knowledgable. I would not take MY car to anyone else They have never steered me wrong and they are reasonable and willing to work with me.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 02/25/2020

Thanks Camille !

TONY B.
02/21/2020
WIPERS
Noticed one morning that my wipers were worn and needed replacement. I was 5 minutes from Sullivan's, called Lindsey and asked if someone could throw on new wiper blades for me. She said sure and 5 minutes later I was back on the road. Always there, dependable service, great people.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 02/21/2020

Thank You Tony !

JASON P.
Phoenix, NY
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
02/15/2020
Good people and fast service
I enjoy having my trucks serviced here.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 02/17/2020

Thank You Jason !

SP
Santosh P.
New York
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Santosh said the service was fast and professional.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 02/18/2020