CO
Chris O.
Subaru Legacy
08/16/2019
Consistently great
Probably going on 11 years of bringing cars here.
Always treated kindly, service is spectacular and the workmanship is superlative. Best around

Jason and Shannon G.
08/06/2019
Last minute schedule - easy!
Fit me in with less than one day notice. In and out in 30 minutes.

MT
Michael T.
Hyundai Accent
08/06/2019
Auto repair
I can’t say enough good things about Summer Street Autocare. They are the best. I highly recommend them.

LE
Lynne E.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/05/2019
Pleasant and efficient service
Summer Street Autocare is a convenient and reliable shop. I had oil change and tire rotation. Service was done quickly at a reasonable cost. I have had brake job here too.

Bob H.
Toyota Matrix
08/03/2019
Replacing a starter motor
The folks at Summer Street Autocare are great. Not only did they advise me over the phone accurately when I called them because my car would not start and could not be jumped, they were able to schedule me in that day, order the replacement part, and have it installed and ready to go within 4 hours.

KG
Kevin and Ann G.
08/01/2019
Repair
Couldn’t have been more helpful and accommodating. Repair was done within time frame they said. Very pleasant!!

Ram Pickup
07/31/2019
Excellent service!
Everyone at Summer St. is top notch.

LD
Lewis D.
07/26/2019
Shares Bruce’s building....and values
I’ve relied on Bruce’s for my family’s tire needs for over 20 years, so when my car needed A/C work I asked them who I could trust. My experience with SSAC was 100% positive. They fit me into their schedule, got the work done efficiently and in my view at a fair price. I’m a believer.

Daniel P.
Buick Regal
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said that the place was the best, and his wife goes there, too. They are honest and they did good work.

CG
Carol G.
07/18/2019
Peace of Mind at Summer Street Autocare
I so appreciate a mechanic that cares about their customers. Always a pleasure to do business here!

Sarah H.
Burlington, MA
07/13/2019
Trustworthy, Fair and Skilled Auto Shop
After visiting Stoneham Fords Service department I was told that the cost to fix my vehicle would be around $2,500. I went to Summer Street Auto to get a second opinion. After running their own diagnostic they determined that the cost to fix the vehicle was over $2000 less. I am very thankful to have been referred to this Summer Street Auto. Our vehicle is running well and has not had any issues since the work done by Summer Street Auto. I would highly recommend Them to anyone and we will be using them exclusively moving forward.

Mike W.
Burlington, MA
07/08/2019
Mike mileage
I can say one great thing about Summer St. auto. You job is always done right. I lost two vehicles that I had serviced at Woburn Toyota. There service dept. has little or no experience, and their mechanics cannot follow details.

Judy S.
07/01/2019
oil change
quick, comfortable, friendly, easy.

Sarah B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/22/2019
As always, great service!
I get consistently great service at Summer St auto. Bill was so patient with me when I shopped around for a new catalytic converter this winter. He is very knowledgeable and honest!

Matt B.
Belmont, MA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Matt said that he was happy with the guys at the place who worked on his vehicle. They did a good job.

Mazda CX-9
06/14/2019
Fast and good work
Fast and good work

EM
Edward and Bernadette M.
06/12/2019
Excellent mechanics
Summer Street Auto is always professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Our family go to auto mechanics.

Brittany B.
Cambridge, MA
06/10/2019
Amazing Service, Friendly Staff
Tim was extremely friendly, approachable and trustworthy as always! He explained everything in a way that I could totally understand and felt very comfortable with leaving my car in their hands. I always trust that they will do what is needed and nothing more. They understand that some things can be pricey and help you identify which things need to be done immediately versus what can be held off until the funds are there. When I left the shop, I could completely feel a difference in my car and I could not be happier. See you next time!

EB
Eric B.
Honda Civic Si
06/05/2019
Honest Friendly Staff
Local business, - been using for years. Friendly honest staff. They do good work. Bruce is great guy. Always enjoy catching up with him whenever I call.

Amar S.
Lexington, MA
06/05/2019
Superb service, knowledgeable, courteous and efficient
Billy and his team were extremely patient and spent quite a lot of time trying to figure out what was wrong with the car. I really appreciate their input and I look forward to working with them in the future.