PG
Pamela G.
Lexington, MA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
04/26/2019
Reliable, expert, honest service.
Summer St. Auto is the Mass.General of auto repair. They looked at the overall health of my car, long-term prognosis for going another 100k miles with 200k already, before advising us that investing in expensive repairs is worthwhile. As we have trusted our cars to them for almost 20 years we took their advice. You could not find a more pleasant group of knowledgeable individuals.

James K.
Winchester, MA
04/25/2019
Fast fix and awesome customer service!
I thought my car would be in the shop for at least a few days but I dropped it off late on a Tuesday and it was good to go Wednesday. Explained everything thoroughly and kept me in the loop by calling with updates about the progress and price. Will definitely be coming back and recommending to others.

Jamie and Mark W.
04/23/2019
The Best
Summer Street Auto is the best. Always flexible with scheduling, always honest with their assessments, and work always done on time. Ha e been going to them for over 20 years and will never consider anyone else. They are simply the best

AD
Amanda D.
04/23/2019
Incredible service! Very responsive
The mechanics are wonderful and very responsive ... they called three times to check in about what he found. Followed up on all my questions and concerns. Very prompt service and reasonably priced!

John B.
Somerville, MA
04/23/2019 Category: Service
John said he uses the business all of the time.

Katherine M.
Billerica, MA
04/22/2019
Great work, reliable and friendly!
Paul and Bill are great to work with, always dependable and trustworthy. Got my car in and out within a few hours. Thank you for great service!

Chris C.
Acura MDX
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the employees were accommodating to his schedule. They completed the service on time.

Mike H.
Revere, MA
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/17/2019
Best Autocare
Kenny and his staff are awesome.... excellent work & customer service

Mary B.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
03/22/2019
Very responsive and called me with a quote and follow up
They called me with a approx quote. There service was prompt and they called me when they were finished. The quote was pretty much the same as actual price. They were very personnel and polite.

PG
Pamela G.
Lexington, MA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/15/2019
Prompt Service
We have two very used cars and appreciate the attention Bill, Ken and Paul give us when we need to visit them. I cannot recommend enough their expertise, service and integrity. They diagnose, call right away, make recommendations and deliver a working automobile as soon as possible. They will always be our go-to mechanics.

Jose L.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jose's daughter. She said the staff was prompt, nice and did good quality work. Kelly Walsh was the best.

James S.
Mazda CX-5
03/08/2019
Personalized, courteous, very accommodating, honest, fair, excellent value, and work is completed within the promised timeframe.

North Billerica, MA
02/27/2019
Fantastic service
I have only had two experiences with summer st auto and both times they have been great.. Billy is informative and explains everything in easy terms.

AC
Alexis C.
02/22/2019
Great Vustomer Service
Took great care of me and my car!! Thank you!!!

Mira W.
02/22/2019
Quick and friendly!
These guys were super helpful and amazingly quick. I will definitely be back!