Sun Automotive - Springfield

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jack K.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Jack said the business did a very good job.

Seth S.
Ford Thunderbird
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Seth said the service provided by this business was excellent. They took the time to explain and answered his questions. They got his vehicle service quickly and effectively. They have reasonable prices and they seem honest with their work.

KC
Kim C.
06/09/2016
My jeep
Quick service for my vehicle

TH
Tom H.
06/09/2016 Category: Service
Tom said they always do a great job and get him in quickly and do a fine job.

Brett M.
Eugene, OR
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Brett said everything went smoothly during his visit to the business.

WE
Wayne E.
Toyota Pickup
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Wayne said the business provided him with good service. He would like them to keep up the good work.

TK
Terry K.
Lowell, OR
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Terry said their work really is good at this business although their prices are a little high. He has been there several times and will take his vehicle back again when it needs service.

EL
Evelan L.
Chevrolet Lumina
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Evelan said this business was amazing and they go above and beyond for her. Mark, an employee, is a good representative for them. She has been there twice.

SD
Stacey D.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/04/2016
FRIENDLY STAFF WHO CARES ABOUT YOU IN THE VEHICLE YOU DRIVE
My classic vehicle had a burnt out headlight. To avoid a ticket, I requested a new light and headlamp lenses restored and an oil change. Sun brought to my attention that I needed the Serpentine Drive Belt and air filter replaced, and a brake fluid flush, too. Since my vehicle was going to be there for a day, I authorized the repairs to keep my 1999 Pontiac Grand Am GT1 running at its optimum performance. My vehicle runs like a charm! I am pleased with the service and friendly staff who work at Sun. You may see me passing you on the road!

BN
Brian N.
06/04/2016 Category: Service
Brian said the service provided by this business was good. Everything went as expected.

Rick B.
Eugene, OR
Chevrolet Venture
05/29/2016
They keep our vehicles running great!
We trust the folks at Sun to do good work in a timely & friendly manner..

CK
Cody K.
Chevrolet Venture
05/28/2016
Coffee machine
Disappointed in the lack of communication on my last visit on 5/27/16. I was lead to believe that my van was repaired, but it was only diagnosed. I was given an estimate of @$180, which I was ready to pay for, but when I went to pick it up, it was not repaired & was told that now the charge would be over $400. I was charged $54 for the diagnosis, but I already knew what was wrong. When I got into my van in the parking lot & turned it on, the fan switch was not working. I went into the office again & then found out it wasnt fixed. Somebody at the office called me before I got there & they stated that the van would be completed by 2:00. This whole matter was totally confusing. I don't feel satisfied with the service I received as I have been satisfied in the past. I still need the repair done & would like the $54 applied to the repair. I have no fan to work my defroster, etc. please advise.
Thanks...Cody Kennedy

Sylvia H.
Volkswagen New Beetle
05/27/2016
Happy to be a new customer
Thank you for taking such good care of the hatch latch and electric problem. I'll be back in a couple thou for the 90k service.

VS
Verl S.
Cottage Grove, OR
Chevrolet Classic
05/19/2016
Always Outstanding
The only place I take my car for maintenance or repair. They are always ready to help, with anything I need.

PS
Paul S.
05/18/2016
They did a good job, and the vacuuming was very nice to come back to.