Sun Automotive - Springfield

Latest Review about 1 month ago

David L.
05/17/2016
Trust
I've trusted my cars to Sub Automotive for over a decade and they have always treated me with respect and helped me to understand any car issues I encountered. They explain everything in terms I can understand and are sure to give me alternatives whenever possible. Bottom line: I trust them with my cars and recommend them without reservation.

Mary S.
05/17/2016 Category: Service
Mary said this business did a wonderful job and she will definitely be back for more work.

Mary W.
05/15/2016
Above and beyond
I bought a car that needed a lot of work. Mark and Marty did their homework and helped to find a factory that could rebuild specialty parts for a fraction of the price of replacing them. They were also very thorough about going through it step by step and identifying what repairs were urgent and what could wait.
I drive all the way from west eugene to have my vehicles serviced at their garage.

KC
karen c.
05/12/2016
Easy ecperience
I took my vehicle there today for the first time. After years of bad experiences with the dealership these guys are a breathe of fresh air. I am on a budget and they understood this and didn't try and push extra repairs on me. They have a courtesy vehicle so no missing work and the staff are all nice and very friendly. Will be back

BF
Bill F.
05/11/2016
Another good job
Okay, so this time was a shocker for all of us. Hopefully, nothing new will crop up. But I know if it does and it is associated with previous problems then you all will be there to fix it. Thank you again.

KC
Kim C.
05/10/2016
a pleasure
very polite and easy to work with

Dennis M.
Buick Regal
05/10/2016 Category: Service
Dennis said he would recommend the business for service.

NP
Norm P.
Chevrolet Astro
05/10/2016 Category: Service
Norm said this business is doing a good job getting his vehicle restored. It was in rather bad shape so they are doing one thing at a time, to get it well again. They are doing a very good job at providing service to it.

WC
Warren C.
Volvo V70
05/10/2016 Category: Service
Warren said he heard great recommendations about this business. The employees are a great bunch of guys.

Diane D.
05/09/2016
Quick & Easy
Nice people I feel I can trust to do my oil change and bring anything to my attention that my need to be repaired too. I like the free car wash and popcorn.

KR
Kay R.
Subaru Legacy
05/09/2016
Fast, courteous and excellent workmanship from all employees.
Have and will continue to do so.

SL
Steve L.
05/07/2016
same day service
WE have only one car. When it broke down, we towed the car to Sun Auto and told them our delimma. Mechanics exchanged our life-time warranty alternator for us and repaired the car by the end of the day. Thanks.

Les B.
Toyota Sequoia
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Les said he has been going to this business for quite some time. The employees are courteous and he is very satisfied. They have reasonable prices.

Joe H.
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Joe said he appreciates the customer service at this business. He said he is completely happy with this business. The last time he was in, the price was a little expensive.

Richard And Velma H.
05/05/2016 Category: Service
Velma said she has been to this business many times and they have been more than fair to her. They have helped her accomplish whatever service needed to be done to her vehicles. She would absolutely recommend them. She said she feels as if they are part owners of her vehicles and have done very well providing service.