Sun Automotive - Springfield

TK
Terry K.
Lowell, OR
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Terry said their work really is good at this business although their prices are a little high. He has been there several times and will take his vehicle back again when it needs service.

EL
Evelan L.
Chevrolet Lumina
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Evelan said this business was amazing and they go above and beyond for her. Mark, an employee, is a good representative for them. She has been there twice.

SD
Stacey D.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/04/2016
FRIENDLY STAFF WHO CARES ABOUT YOU IN THE VEHICLE YOU DRIVE
My classic vehicle had a burnt out headlight. To avoid a ticket, I requested a new light and headlamp lenses restored and an oil change. Sun brought to my attention that I needed the Serpentine Drive Belt and air filter replaced, and a brake fluid flush, too. Since my vehicle was going to be there for a day, I authorized the repairs to keep my 1999 Pontiac Grand Am GT1 running at its optimum performance. My vehicle runs like a charm! I am pleased with the service and friendly staff who work at Sun. You may see me passing you on the road!

BN
Brian N.
06/04/2016 Category: Service
Brian said the service provided by this business was good. Everything went as expected.

Rick B.
Chevrolet Venture
05/29/2016
They keep our vehicles running great!
We trust the folks at Sun to do good work in a timely & friendly manner..

CK
Cody K.
Chevrolet Venture
05/28/2016
Coffee machine
Disappointed in the lack of communication on my last visit on 5/27/16. I was lead to believe that my van was repaired, but it was only diagnosed. I was given an estimate of @$180, which I was ready to pay for, but when I went to pick it up, it was not repaired & was told that now the charge would be over $400. I was charged $54 for the diagnosis, but I already knew what was wrong. When I got into my van in the parking lot & turned it on, the fan switch was not working. I went into the office again & then found out it wasnt fixed. Somebody at the office called me before I got there & they stated that the van would be completed by 2:00. This whole matter was totally confusing. I don't feel satisfied with the service I received as I have been satisfied in the past. I still need the repair done & would like the $54 applied to the repair. I have no fan to work my defroster, etc. please advise.
Thanks...Cody Kennedy

Sylvia H.
Volkswagen New Beetle
05/27/2016
Happy to be a new customer
Thank you for taking such good care of the hatch latch and electric problem. I'll be back in a couple thou for the 90k service.

VS
Verl S.
Cottage Grove, OR
Chevrolet Classic
05/19/2016
Always Outstanding
The only place I take my car for maintenance or repair. They are always ready to help, with anything I need.

PS
Paul S.
05/18/2016
They did a good job, and the vacuuming was very nice to come back to.

David L.
05/17/2016
Trust
I've trusted my cars to Sub Automotive for over a decade and they have always treated me with respect and helped me to understand any car issues I encountered. They explain everything in terms I can understand and are sure to give me alternatives whenever possible. Bottom line: I trust them with my cars and recommend them without reservation.

Mary S.
05/17/2016 Category: Service
Mary said this business did a wonderful job and she will definitely be back for more work.

Mary W.
05/15/2016
Above and beyond
I bought a car that needed a lot of work. Mark and Marty did their homework and helped to find a factory that could rebuild specialty parts for a fraction of the price of replacing them. They were also very thorough about going through it step by step and identifying what repairs were urgent and what could wait.
I drive all the way from west eugene to have my vehicles serviced at their garage.

KC
karen c.
05/12/2016
Easy ecperience
I took my vehicle there today for the first time. After years of bad experiences with the dealership these guys are a breathe of fresh air. I am on a budget and they understood this and didn't try and push extra repairs on me. They have a courtesy vehicle so no missing work and the staff are all nice and very friendly. Will be back

BF
Bill F.
05/11/2016
Another good job
Okay, so this time was a shocker for all of us. Hopefully, nothing new will crop up. But I know if it does and it is associated with previous problems then you all will be there to fix it. Thank you again.

KC
Kim C.
05/10/2016
a pleasure
very polite and easy to work with