MIKE P.
04/12/2019
Shocks & struts
Great and speedy service with good prices. I recommend them for a lot of various types of repair work.

TJ
TIMOTHY J.
Volkswagen Rabbit
04/10/2019
Always a great service from Adam and team!!
Sam always goes above and beyond when working on my cars. His quotes are clear and he always gives an honest answer in terms of when he can work on the cars. He always calls and discusses anything he finds before doing any work. At last am honest mechanic in San Jose!

03/24/2019
Always a great experience!! Sam and his employees make the customers a priority and provide a great job. I know I can trust the safety of my car with them!

HV
HELEN V.
Buick Regal
03/21/2019
Very honest
Accessible, friendly and honest. My whole family patronizes this shop.

03/03/2019
Best mechanic ever!
Sam does such a wonderful job and charges are more than fair!

FM
FRANK M.
03/02/2019
truck

ROBERT S.
02/26/2019
Always on my side
Sam at Sun Smog and Repair is a straight shooter. I find him to be honest to a fault. He often goes the extra mile when diagnosing a problem to check for applicable product recalls that can save you money. He finishes on time, estimates accurately and is not afraid to say he does not know if he doesn’t.
He will share as much as you want to know about the repair.

Also very shrewd when it works for you. He has saved me from several mistakes in buying used cars by noticing things I could not.

I Highly recommend him often.

02/06/2019
I love sun smog repair!
I have been taking my car to Sam for years! He and his team are reliable, fast, and pretty cheap compared to other places. 10/10 would recommend.

RENEE C.
Volkswagen Golf
12/25/2018
Thank you Sam and team for doing the best service I trust! Thank you for everything! Merry Christmas!

12/18/2018
Always a great experience! Everyone there works hard to make sure to not keep the car long and always review how things are looking or what to expect for future visits!

AA
AMIT A.
Nissan Murano
11/06/2018
Efficient with attention to detail
I have been going to this place for a few years now for regular checkup and fixing issues. The owner and crew take time to understand the problem, diligently inspect and recommend practical solutions.

MARY S.
09/25/2018
Smog check
Very fast service and. $20 off my bill too

MARTHA S.
Saturn VUE
07/05/2018
smog test
They make u feel comfortable and listen to car problems. Took my car in for a smog test and they where in process of closing but they took the time to take care of me and get it done. I rely on them for all the care of my car I trust them they're very professional and they don't try to cheat you.

SLOBODANKA M.
Nissan Versa
06/20/2018
convenient location and quick service for oil change
I was pleased with customer service coming for oil change without scheduling time for it. Each time I received great service with quick response. My car was checked this week and I was informed for issue that I was not aware of it. Thanks for the suggestion, I took care of the problem and can be safe on the road.
I appreciate knowledge of the staff and their attention to details. I gained respect for their work and have trust when asking for their service.

04/07/2018
Good and fast smog check
I have taken my cars to Sam for a couple of years now. He always explains what you need, what he
has done and what the cost is going to be. We are very happy with service overall.

aa

04/04/2018
Sam and his team are always great! They provide great feedback and let me know what to expect for my next visit!! I will definitely keep going to them.

RE
RAMIN E.
03/23/2018
Friendly staff reasonable price

MIKE P.
03/11/2018
Recent repairs
Always courteous, convenient location, quality work and fair prices.

02/01/2018
Sam & crew are super
Brought car in w/a flat tire. Got two new ones. Also asked Sam to go over my 14 yr old car. He found a few problems, told us what he would do and did it. Car runs so much smoother now. As a bonus he shined up my clouded headlights!!

KL
KIM L.
Los Gatos, CA
12/23/2017
Fast and polite.
Got my car smogged here last week. The staff was very polite, quick, and helpful. They referred me to another place they do business with so I could get the best deal on some new tires. Would recommend them to my friends.