MIKE P.
11/12/2020
Close, good prices and prompt service
I have used Sun City Auto Repair for years and appreciate the honesty and efficiency of the services offered.

KR
KENNETH R.
11/08/2020
Excellent as always!
I have brought my cars and trucks in for many years. I am always amazed at how Sam will say we should do this now but you can wait on on this for another 6 months. Any other mechanic would sell everything they can. The honesty and great work keep me coming back.

DENISE H.
11/04/2020
Courtesy; full explanations
Sam has always been thorough, prompt, and responsive as he’s cared for our Rav 4 for years.

JOSE C.
11/03/2020
Sam's knowledge and attention to detail
Sam's knowledge and attention to detail make the difference. I've never been at a shop like this before. He's very attentive and gives feedback in great detail. Additionally, he always finds the best deal in parts when needed.

JAMES G.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/23/2020
Good honest service
I always feel comfortable when I deal with Sun City. They give me fast attention, provide an estimate, complete the job quickly and call me if they have any complications. I appreciate the way they do business, and recommend them to anyone who needs work on their cars.

09/22/2020
Quick and efficient service.

EM

JV
JOHN V.
08/07/2020
Best Shop in Town!!!
The guys at Sun City are honest, fast and good at what they do. The owner, Sam will provide you with the best solution and advice for all your vehicle needs. I trust these guys with all of my vehicles. The only place I really go to for any service and repair issues regarding my vehicles.

06/05/2020
Brought my Prius in for oil change - great customer service. Quick and efficient service. Got my maintenance light reset too! In and out in 20 minutes top.

MT
MARC T.
Kia Sorento
05/27/2020
Recent front brake service
Really liked the brake service they did. They showed me the old brake pads and also the quality of the new pads they used. They gave me a nice discount since I'm a first time customer. They explained what the price would have been normally, and that was not bad, especially when compared to what the dealer is asking.

MIKE P.
05/09/2020
Convenient, courteous and always a fair price
I’ve been using their service for many years and have always been treated honestly and given quality service.

EP
ERIC P.
04/02/2020
Superior Customer Service
Once again Sam's fairness and integrity shine bright. Thought i had major repair and Sam discovered true issue and only cost fraction of what was expected. Thank you so much for being a blessing and my go to guy Sam. Much appreciated!!!

SARAH C.
Los Gatos, CA
02/29/2020
Oil Change/ Tire Rotation
Sun Smog and Repair is a great place! Always able to get my car in, let me know how everything is looking, what things might need repair/ replacement soon, the staff is friendly, and the owner Sam is very trustworthy. I have taken my car here for years and will continue to do so!

DANIEL B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2020
Amazing experience - Highly recommended
I recently brought my Sante Fe into the shop. I let them know, before the test that I recently had a check engine light on. They checked and said that, while the light was cleared off my dash, it was not cleared off my internal computer. This would have been an automatic fail and you lose your money. They didn't charge me.

I drove my car for a week to try to reset the light. They graciously checked it every few days for free. I finally popped in, unannounced, right before they closed and the light had cleared. They did the smog test and I passed. It took them 15 minutes after they were "closed".

This shop is amazing. Best experience I've had with an honest mechanic shop. I will bring my car back every time and will start bringing it here for maintenance as well.

12/17/2019
Excellent service.
I brought my car in for a smog check. I was served immediately. I was treated very well.

Excellent service!