12/17/2019
Excellent service.
I brought my car in for a smog check. I was served immediately. I was treated very well.

Excellent service!

JO
JAMES O.
Volkswagen Eos
11/18/2019
Repairs were done promptly and at a reasonable rate. Parts which were replaced were shown to me so I could see that they did indeed need to be replaced.

JOSE C.
10/29/2019
Oil Change and AC issue checkup
I went to do my scheduled oil change. I also mentioned I have an issue with vents not working properly.

As always, very friendly and diligent attitude from the beginning. They didn't charge me for checking up my vents and they gave me different honest solutions, some of them that could be solved better out of their shop (it's a very old car).

It's an honest shop, diligent, and communication is always on point. Not kidding or bs. I've gone through a few shops in the last couple of decades and this is the first I feel "I found it".

ANDREW M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/05/2019
Mini Cooper Oil Change
Very efficient.

MIKE P.
09/02/2019
Great service and prices
Sam always explains in detail the issues of your vehicle so understanding is made clearer.

ALEXANDER B.
08/05/2019
Sam provides great customer service
Sam always takes care of my family’s cars and he is very trustworthy. We know we can always count on him. Finding a great mechanic is never easy, but we highly recommend Sam to everyone

J COURTNEY B.
Toyota Sequoia
07/27/2019
Great honest auto repair shop
Best place to get your car repaired. Honest and fair, great diagnostic work!

07/20/2019
Repairs explained and done on time

07/03/2019
Personable
Always do the right thing!

MIKE P.
04/12/2019
Shocks & struts
Great and speedy service with good prices. I recommend them for a lot of various types of repair work.

TJ
TIMOTHY J.
Volkswagen Rabbit
04/10/2019
Always a great service from Adam and team!!
Sam always goes above and beyond when working on my cars. His quotes are clear and he always gives an honest answer in terms of when he can work on the cars. He always calls and discusses anything he finds before doing any work. At last am honest mechanic in San Jose!

SARAH C.
03/24/2019
Always a great experience!! Sam and his employees make the customers a priority and provide a great job. I know I can trust the safety of my car with them!

HV
HELEN V.
Buick Regal
03/21/2019
Very honest
Accessible, friendly and honest. My whole family patronizes this shop.

SF
STEPHEN F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/03/2019
Best mechanic ever!
Sam does such a wonderful job and charges are more than fair!

FM