11/25/2020
Great serivce
They are amazing Fernando and Imad are wonderful they take care of my car

GS
GARY S.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/24/2020
Friendly and efficient
This place is great. Their service is top notch and I would highly recommend them to anybody looking to get their car serviced/fixed. Shoutout to Fernando from the office he does a really good job.

IG
IRIS G.
Daly City, CA
Buick Rendezvous
11/12/2020
$4K bill without approval!
Sunset garage did not get our approval and check in with us to let us know the scope of work that they believed was required. Ended up with a bill over $4K! Still haven’t received the CODE report. They“Fixed” the wrong seatbelt (The one without the problem). Gave a 2nd star only because after I threw a fit & threatened them did they do a couple extras like detailed the car & fixed the glove compartment. Note: they sent me the link to add a review for the Buick, not the Volkswagen!

Volkswagen Jetta
11/12/2020
Amazing customer service
Huge thanks for helping me out. All of you were great to work with!

RT
ryan t.
Acura TL
11/04/2020
Should have went somewhere else
I wish I can give them a 0/5. They are horrible. I came Tuesday morning for a new ballast. They called me at lunch time telling me the estimate was 760.00. I didn’t really care for the price because I needed a new ballast for awhile now. I pick it up that night and it wasn’t working. Dropped it off the following morning and I asked for a follow up so I can pick up my car earlier. Anyways I had to call to see if they where done and they said it’s done just come when your ready. How professional lol. Came back at night my car wasn’t even ready or put together and charged me a different price. So 1. They charge you more then what places are suppose to charge you.
2. They are not even professional enough to call you back I had to call back.

GI
GAIL I.
Mazda CX-5
10/23/2020
My go to place
I don't know what it is, but my cars seem to pick up nails everywhere! Sunset garage is my go to. They get the job done quickly and their staff is super friendly. Their prices are reasonable.

Les M.
Acura 3.2CL
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Les said he's used them a couple of times before.

Daly City, CA
Volvo XC60
10/15/2020
Amount of time needed for service .
You must plan to loose your car for the whole day . Service is good just the amount of time it takes seems to be long . They work with limited staff so this could be what makes the time line for service take longer .

L
LARRY
10/14/2020
Reliable, fair price garage
I have been going to Sunset Garage for a long time. The ownership changed but the quality of work is as great as before. They have the service record for my car. That’s great in case I forget any issues my car may have.

AJ
ALAN J.
Volkswagen GTI
10/09/2020
Mysterious GTI behavior...engine light
After several days of waiting for the engine light on my 2014 GTI to go out...I followed a recommendation of a friend and went to see Fernando at Sunset. His welcome was honest and he assured me they could find and solve the problem for me. Their analytics revealed a faulty seal on my gas cap and that is the only thing I was charged for. No pushy attempts for me to do this or that. I was out the door the same afternoon. They even topped off my oil fro free.

10/09/2020
Did just the work I wanted
Did work as I asked to upsell

CATHERINE S.
Emeryville, CA
09/25/2020
Best garage ever
Friendly service, excellent mechanic work, and reasonable prices. I’ve been a loyal customer for 5 years!

FK
Feras K.
South San Francisco, CA
Acura MDX
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Feras said the guys are good. The owner is very flexible. It's all set and everything was smooth. Fast and very convenient.

Mercedes-Benz E350
09/19/2020
Excellent, friendly service!
Wonderful service, as always, with a very reasonable price

MICHAEL R.
09/18/2020
Great local service
I have been going to Sunset Garage for the past 8-10 years. Their service is timely and affordable. They provide drop off service and a ride back home. I recommend them highly.