GF
GRACE F.
Volvo S40
03/24/2020
If you want thorough work go to Sunset Garage
The team at Sunset garage are excellent! They work thoroughly and are caring and compassionate throughout the whole process . I’ve had two vehicles serviced and Sunset has been such a blessing and a lifesaver !

FM
FRANK M.
Ford Econoline
03/20/2020
Sunset Garage is honest in their estimates very professional. They fixed the gas gauge when two other shops couldn't find the problem. I highly recommend Sunset Garage and there are very reasonable in there prices.
Sunset garage is an excellent place to have your car repaired and they go
beyond what your expectations fixing your car. Best place ever. Honest and professionals. I highly recommend them.

RD
RAYMOND D.
03/19/2020
The staff explained details both honestly and in a way that made it easy to understand.
The staff at Sunset, particularly Emad, were extremely patient and courteous. They explained issues in a very detailed way making it very easy to understand, and took the time to examine the most practical and affordable solutions relating to mechanical problems. I appreciate their patience and sincerity.

AH
Arsenio H.
03/12/2020
Honesty, prompt & reasonably priced

TD
TINA D.
03/05/2020
They do what is needed.
One trusts the staff which is not that common at vehicle repair centers.

RAMONA S.
Acura MDX
03/04/2020
Sunset garage has always provided excellent service on my car. The technicians are always very thorough in what they do. It is very clear the company strives in providing great service both on your car and customer service. I always feel very comfortable when leaving after my car gas been serviced. Highly recommend this company!

NC
NOAM C.
03/03/2020
Excellent!
Have been servicing a Honda S2000 and a Mazda 3 with them over the last few years. They have service both vehicles very well- I've never ran into an unexpected problem with either car. From time to time they might comment on a part that soon might need to be replaced-- explain or show me the issue and tell me the trade-offs around making a decision. I feel like I learn more about my vehicles after a service .

More than great mechanics, they are also very good people. They make an effort to remember you and your situation, and consider your circumstance. Needless to say everyone is also very friendly.

Highly recommend giving them a shot if you are looking for a local auto shop.

Acura MDX
03/03/2020
Awesome shop
Very knowledgeable and honest

HH
HENRY H.
02/22/2020
Emad is the best there is!
Emad is very knowledgeable and provides the best service available. He and his whole team are fantastic , I would never go anywhere else’

Jaguar XJ
02/13/2020
friendly staff
Sunset Garage has knowledgeable and friendly employees.

02/12/2020
Car Repair
Sunset Garage is a scam garage especially out to take advantage of women; with high prices. The old owner was excellent. He retired. Do not take your car to Sunset Garage, 150 Industrial Way, Brisbane. We ended up paying 4 times more than the initial quote.

Steve is very rude and unprofessional.

DANIAL B.
Chevrolet Spark EV
02/10/2020
Poor communication and upcharged for labor
I was hoping for more after reading the reviews. Total time took over a month to get my car back. I had a rat chew into the brake reservoir on my car and new it needed replaced. I considered ordering the part and replacing it myself since it is easy access and just a few bolts. Resetting the computer warnings would be the issue, plus I have an infant at home. Ironically, the prompt to leave this review is the only communication that I received from them. Dropped it off Jan 16, never got the estimate, found out they were waiting on parts after I called 2 weeks later. Asked for it to be ready by no later than the 10th. They assured me this was an easy job and will be done. I call on the 10th and am given an unclear answer. They call back 2 more times saying they mixed my car with another and it is in fact ready. It was 4 pm so if I wouldn’t have called I wouldn’t have gotten my car. $450 bucks and a month later I get my car back. They kept justifying the time and issues: they fired the lady and that she wrote down that it was my windshield washer reservoir instead of brakes (there was a corner chewed off) and that added to the time... the part had to be shipped directly from Korea because there aren’t any for sale in the US... I just found the part in Carson City NV... I don’t trust them and will be taking my car elsewhere in the future.

BN
Bonnie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/08/2020
Fantastic service
Amazing fast service, most honest mechanic shop I’ve ever been to. Customer service was incredible

LA
LAURA A.
Toyota Matrix
02/08/2020
They take good care of my car & I trust them.
Sunset Garage has always provided the best service at such reasonable prices. I trust them and am sure they would never take advantage. I would recommend them for any work you may need for your car.

TD
TINA D.
01/31/2020
Honest and fair
They do what is needed fairly and honestly.

Displaying 1 Review