FM
FRANK M.
Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2020
hyundai
Honesty great work promised on time not expesive and very profesional staff on all my three cars.

AL
ADAM W. L.
06/02/2020
Impressed
Just got my Jeep SRT back and yea it was $5600 but he was able to fix my broken Camshaft and used original parts like you’re supposed too. I found out my “trusted” mechanic has been using substandard parts when I always want the original. I have a fleet of vehicles and they’ve works on my Gf pathfinder, my mustang and my Jeep and even my food truck. I give them credit they explain the whole process and they make u feel cared for and in good hands. I trust them and gaining my trust isn’t easy. I will recommend them to everyone I know going forward.

LW
LOUIS W.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
05/21/2020
Good service and price
Very friendly auto shop with Emad who is very professional and experienced in auto repair. Highly recommended to anyone during Pandemic.

LA
LAURA A.
Toyota Prius v
05/16/2020
Easy in and out, as usual
Another great experience with Sunset Garage!
Couldn’t ask for a better auto repair business.

Chevrolet Cobalt
05/13/2020
Smog check
Went in for a smog check and they caught the fact that one of my turn signals was out which has nothing to do w/smog. So grate because I knew something wrong with it. Have been there a couple of times in past but not as me but for daughter with very old Toyota that needed repairs after being hit. Going with this as anonymous as they have daughters contact and she forwarded to me since this time it was my car.

LA
LAURA A.
Toyota Matrix
05/13/2020
I can always depend on Sunset Garage
I have been going to Sunset Garage for over 15 year's. I have always been satisfied with the work they have done for me all of those years.
Highly recommend them for all your auto repairs.

SP
SUKWON P.
05/06/2020
My go to mechanic in Brisbane
I visited ever since I have lived in Brisbane. They took care of two of my german engines.
With trust and love. ;)

PD
PAOLO D.
04/13/2020
professional people....convenient location....prompt courteous service....noce folks
Sunset garage is a great service ..run by great people

GF
GRACE F.
Volvo S40
03/24/2020
If you want thorough work go to Sunset Garage
The team at Sunset garage are excellent! They work thoroughly and are caring and compassionate throughout the whole process . I’ve had two vehicles serviced and Sunset has been such a blessing and a lifesaver !

FM
FRANK M.
Ford Econoline
03/20/2020
Sunset Garage is honest in their estimates very professional. They fixed the gas gauge when two other shops couldn't find the problem. I highly recommend Sunset Garage and there are very reasonable in there prices.
Sunset garage is an excellent place to have your car repaired and they go
beyond what your expectations fixing your car. Best place ever. Honest and professionals. I highly recommend them.

RD
RAYMOND D.
03/19/2020
The staff explained details both honestly and in a way that made it easy to understand.
The staff at Sunset, particularly Emad, were extremely patient and courteous. They explained issues in a very detailed way making it very easy to understand, and took the time to examine the most practical and affordable solutions relating to mechanical problems. I appreciate their patience and sincerity.

AH
Arsenio H.
03/12/2020
Honesty, prompt & reasonably priced

TD
TINA D.
03/05/2020
They do what is needed.
One trusts the staff which is not that common at vehicle repair centers.

RAMONA S.
Acura MDX
03/04/2020
Sunset garage has always provided excellent service on my car. The technicians are always very thorough in what they do. It is very clear the company strives in providing great service both on your car and customer service. I always feel very comfortable when leaving after my car gas been serviced. Highly recommend this company!

NC
NOAM C.
03/03/2020
Excellent!
Have been servicing a Honda S2000 and a Mazda 3 with them over the last few years. They have service both vehicles very well- I've never ran into an unexpected problem with either car. From time to time they might comment on a part that soon might need to be replaced-- explain or show me the issue and tell me the trade-offs around making a decision. I feel like I learn more about my vehicles after a service .

More than great mechanics, they are also very good people. They make an effort to remember you and your situation, and consider your circumstance. Needless to say everyone is also very friendly.

Highly recommend giving them a shot if you are looking for a local auto shop.