LC
LYDIA C.
Dodge Journey
09/11/2019
Closed to my house
I won't be able to write my review for my last visit Monday 9/9/2019, left my car Monday night at 5:30pm and was told need more time as of today my car still there it's going to be there for two days and not fix yet.

Robert H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he came in for a pretty simple project and the employees took more time than they needed. He would probably not recommend this business for service for the reason already stated.

Rich R.
South San Francisco, CA
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Rich said the business was efficient and got his vehicle working and it was pretty fast.

DAVID R.
INFINITI FX45
10/16/2019
Great service and time
I called to have my belts replaced and needed them to do so before end of day n they did what they said at time frame in fact they finished early

Honda Accord Coupe
10/09/2019
Awesome people
They’d Handle their Service professionally and awesome people.

Volkswagen Tiguan
10/01/2019
Timely, accurate work and honest prices
Good customer service throughout!

ANDREW S.
09/25/2019
I was able to get my car in quickly, and my repairs didnt take very long. The price was fair. They even topped off my oil before they were done. Very good service, would definitely go to Sunset Garage again if I needed car repairs.

PL
PANZA L.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/20/2019
OUTSTANDING SERVICE!
When my only motor vehicle is inoperative I'm grounded - life kinda' grinds to a halt. So it's vitally important that it get fixed promptly. I had it towed in on Wed. afternoon (the power steering pump had seized-up, shredding the serpentine belt as a result), and I got it back Thursday evening. The staff even drove me home on Wed. and picked me up on Thursday! And the cost was less than their initial estimate!!!

It doesn't get any better than that.

FM
FRANK M.
Volkswagen Beetle
09/05/2019
They are very honest with their prices and no surprise.
I owned a 1971 VW who's gas gauge didn't work. I took it to two different shops and neither one could repaired it. I was losing hope until I took it to Sunset Garage and they repaired the gas gauge i was relived. The mechanics are very easy to talk to and discuss your car problems.

KR
Ken R.
09/04/2019
Five stars
As usual you are the best. Complete, dependable, timely, quality service.

CHARLES C.
08/28/2019
Competent, courteous service.
Sunset diagnosed the electrical issue that was draining my battery and had me on the road in no time!

Rich R.
South San Francisco, CA
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Rich said they did what they were supposed to do in a timely manner.

Toyota Tundra
08/20/2019
Excellent and honest service
It is difficult to find a quick, honest, friendly and professional mechanic but here is one.
They are also clean and helpful. Always offering a ride to my home which is in the south of the City.
I have used this garage to maintain my "elderly" Toyota Tundra!
I have recommended this garage to my friends who also find them honest and Professional as well as excellent mechanics.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Sir for your honest response.

The Team at Sunset Garage :)

JULIE H.
Toyota Yaris
08/19/2019
Quick and reliable service
I called and was able to bring the car in on the same day. While I waited I found an outstanding blackberry bush nearby. I got my car serviced and I picked my own lunch fresh off The Vine!

JOHN G.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/12/2019
Their experienced, on time with their work and reasonable with prices
Excellent work and they undercut the Ford dealership I have been going to for over 9 years. Most of all they are extremely trust worthy.

JN
JOHN N.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/09/2019
Sunset Garage is genuine.
Sunset Garage is reliable and trustworthy. I've been a regular customer for over two decades.

08/09/2019
Communication skills
The reason I’m giving three stars out of five. It’s mainly the communication. I really appreciate the mechanics really looking into the problem I originally brought my car in for. My car was only supposed to be there for an hour of Inspection. I left my car there early morning about 8am or so because I had work. So I left my car went to work, hours go by and I’m almost out work @ 5pm. Thinking to my self what can possibly take a whole day to look at a squeaky noise coming from my right front and knocking from steering wheel. Not even a phone call to update on anything or to even say that they need my car there for longer because they didn’t really have a chance to look at it. So my car there almost the whole day and not looked at or not even informed about anything. This goes on and on. I appreciate the mechanics that took there time looking into and on top of it found more problems to it. I truly appreciate it. I would go back, but the communication skills need improvement.

BRIAN S.
GMC Safari
08/07/2019
Exhaust manifold bolts .
Super job repairing broken off exhaust manifold bolts for my RV .
Did not know this garage was here , will be bringing all my cars here for service and repairs.
Thanks
Bryan

LA
Liliana A.
BMW 128i
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Liliana said the employees were very nice. They provided good service. The work was convenient.

RV
RICK V.
Saturn SL
07/25/2019
My check engine light wad on , they told me why and I fixed it, one day service