Overall Rating 4.733336/5Overall Rating 4.733336/5Overall Rating 4.733336/5Overall Rating 4.733336/5rating 4.733336
Overall Rating 2.366669/5Overall Rating 2.366669/5rating 2.366669rating 2.366669rating 2.366669

Steven S.
Marthasville, MO
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Standard service went without a hitch
The web site would not complete my booking so I called Alex, my service consultant and he secured my appointment at the time and on the date I wanted in an eye-blink. The service, with car wash and vacuuming, took two hours and I was called when it was finished for a quick pick-up. Smooth as silk.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/17/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for submitting such an awesome survey response and kind words to go along with.  We really do appreciate it!!

Florissant, MO
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service & friendly staff
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/14/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit such a GREAT survey response.  We really do appreciate it here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Thorough in there service
?
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/10/2018

Hello, I was just wanting to thank you for submitting such an awesome survey for us!  We really do appreciate it!

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Took longer than it should have, but this is the only place I’ll go.

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Took almost 2 hours for an oil change. This was out of the norm.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/11/2018

Hello, this is Jason Locher, the service manager. I wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to return the survey in regards to your last visit.  I reviewed your service records from last visit and I see that we did also complete an open recall on your vehicle at that time as well.  I do apologize if the extended wait time that would be needed to complete said recall was not advised.  I will work with my advisors on informing customers when in for service the correct approximate wait time.  Again, we really do appreciate the feedback, otherwise we would not know what to correct.

JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/11/2018

Hello,  I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of myself and my team here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We really appreciate you taking the time to rescore us on your most recent visit.  Thank you for scoring a 5 on the re-score.  Please let me know if you ever need assistance with any future visit.  I'll be more than happy to assist.

John W.
Foristell, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/05/2018 Category: Service
2013 santa fe sport
clean facility. courteous people. got my air conditioner fixed, under warranty.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/06/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit such a perfect survey for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We really do appreciate it!!

Jeffrey T.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Bring back the perks!
I want to support this dealership but the lack of attention to detail is disappointing
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/06/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for submitting the survey in regards to your last visit with us.  I have read your comments and will be sure that all bases are covered with your vehicle next time that it comes in for service. I do appologize that your washer fluid and tire pressures were not refilled.  Please ask for me at the arrival of your next visit and I will be sure the above is performed along with a wash and vacuum. Again, my appologies.

Lake Saint Louis, MO
2012 Hyundai Azera
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service! They were very accommodating!
Alex is an awesome service advisor to deal with. He has the customer's best interest!
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/29/2018

Hello and thank you for such an awsome survey response and such kind words about Alex.  We really do appreciate it here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.

Dianna P.
Defiance, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2018 Category: Service
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/28/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for submitting such a Great survey for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.

PE
Patricia E.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Keeping warranty in effect.
New employees very friendly and accommodating
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/28/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit an awesome survey response with kind words for my team!

Thank You!!

Marilyn S.
Warrenton, MO
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Good, friendly and dependable service
Always very professional and making sure I'm satisfied with service
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/21/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit such an awesome survey response for my team here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We really do appreciate it and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Thank You!

Monica M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Repair promised but not delivered
Honest upfront communication would have been greatly appreciated and kept the customer from being so frustrated.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/21/2018

Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to submit the survey.  I do appologize for any inconvience the sales department may have troubled you, though unfortunately I am unable to assit with the bumper concern in service.  We do not have an auto body repair facility here.  I only have mechanical technicians at this facility.  I will be more than happy to forward your concerns to the sales manager for him to reach out to you.  It seems that the days last week when you attempted to reach him, he was on vacation.  If you have any service needs, questions and or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.  I will be more than happy to assist you.

AV
Anne V.
Leslie, MO
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly
Thanks to everyone working that day!
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/20/2018

Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for such an awesome survey response and kind words.  We really do appreciate it!!

EL
Edward L.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Review
Good job on oil change
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/15/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit such an awesome survey and kind words for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We really do appreciate it!

Christopher W.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick routine maintenance
I always appreciate that. Thanks to Alex and your team for finding the noise maker in the cabin fan: leaves!
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/14/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for such a great survey response and such kind words for our team!

Mike D.
Foristell, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Consistent Service!
You can always rely on Alex and his team to do it right!!
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/14/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for submitting such an awesome survey response for us!

Thank You!

James T.
Saint Peters, MO
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is outstanding
Great service department
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/14/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for submitting such a perfect survey for us!

O Fallon, MO
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Nice
Very pleasant experience
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/09/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to take and submit a perfect survey for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  Also, thank you for such kind words.  We really do appreciate it!

SL
Susan L.
Wright City, MO
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Ok so I’m driving down the highway and my Elantra (Lucy) starts screaming. What the heck!!! I got off at the next exit went around the block refusing to stop I was afraid she wasn’t going to make it. Pulled into the service dept. when I pulled in I jumped out and told them I was afraid to turn the car off. The gentleman said turn it off you are not going anywhere. The engine just blew!!!! With in 10 mins. I had a rental. No charge. They said it may take 2 to 3 months to fix. By Monday I had a loaner car from Suntrip. 6 weeks later Lucy is all better. Thank you. Melissa at the counter was so nice and caring. Wonderful group here!!! Thank you!!!
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/07/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for the kind words with your awesome survey response.  It was great pleasure to get you back on the road and get Lucy all fixed up.  We look forward to seeing you and Lucy in the future!

Cynthia W.
Great customer service!
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/06/2018

Hello, thank you for the awesome survey response.  We really do appreciate it!

EJ
Edward J.
Warrenton, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Pleast don't ask me to make a comment. I hate making commants.
If it wasen't the best I wouldnt go there
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/06/2018

Hello, thank you for submitting the 5 star review for us.  We really do appreciate it!