Overall Rating 2.3571396/5Overall Rating 2.3571396/5rating 2.3571396rating 2.3571396rating 2.3571396

FG
Frank G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
were very helpful and nice
the car reads it needs service in 84 days and I just had it service how do I get it off
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/18/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit the survey about your last visit.  We really appreciate the perfect survey response!  I do appologize that your maintenance light had not been reset at your time of service.  If you would please return with the vehicle so that can be performed.

O'Fallon, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Got me in and out!
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/17/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to submit such a great survey for us.  We really do appreciate it!

Wright City, MO
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Waited 2 hours for oil change
The cashier was unprofessional
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/16/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for submitting the survey in regards to your last visit.  Without surveys like these, we would not know what needs to be changed.  I do appoligize for how the cashier treated you when you were in inquiring about your vehicles completion.  I appoligize for my staff assuming that you would notify us of your return from getting something to eat.  We will be certain to reach out to you upon your vehicles completion from now on.  If you have any questions, comments and or concerns, please never hesitate to call me.

PL
Peter L.
Moscow Mills, MO
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Didn't get my car washed with service
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/16/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit the survey in regards to your last service visit.  Thank you for the good score, we really do appreciate it.  In regards to your car not being washed, we only wash vehicles upon request.  We perform a hand wash service due to we no longer have an automatic wash.  The time taken to perform car washes now is longer than usual due to the hand wash process.  Please bring your vehicle in, no appt. needed if you would like to have it washed.  We only ask for 20-30mins of your time if you would like so.  We can also perform the wash during our Saturday hours when the sales department is open from 9am to 5pm.
I hope this helps for future visits.

Sandra H.
St. Peters, MO
07/12/2018 Category: Service
The car value makes Hyundai TOPS on my car brand - the service people at Wentzville make me question whether my next purchase will be at this dealer
See above
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/13/2018
Hello, I just wanted to appologize personally for the way you were treated at the cashier window.  I am currently working on a solution to your interaction with our cashier at the time of pick up during your last visit with us here.  The way you were spoken to was completely out of line and unprofessional.  We will work very hard so that that will not happen to you and or any other customer in the future.  We spoke on the phone about your maintenance package and hope that the solution for the miscommunication at the time of purchase of your vehicle is suffice.  We really do apprecaite your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future, if you are willing to give us one last try.  If you like, you can work with me from start to finish during your next visit with us, I will do my best to make your expirence great!  Thank you for your time, we look forward to seeing you!

BL
Bart L.
O'Fallon, MO
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Review
They are dependable and professional
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/12/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit the awesome survey response with kind words for us here. We really to appreciate it!

WR
Walter R.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
very good service couldn't make the repairs to the seat belt sensor because replacement part wasn't in stock.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/11/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey for us.  We really do appreciate the high score!  I do appologize that the replacement part for your vehicle was not in stock when you were here last.  We will contact you as soon as it does arrive to set an appointment for you to return for the warranty repair on your vehicle.

Donna C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/09/2018

Hello, Thank You very much for the awesome survey response.  We really do appreciate it!

Cherie C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Service writers
I sincerely hope Kelsey & Jason are there for the long haul. They are a breath of fresh air....very helpful, courteous & very professional. On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the best...I give both 5 stars.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/06/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for such an awesome survey with such kind words about Kelsey and myself.  We really appreciate it and look forward to your visits!

Martha B.
Foristell, MO
07/05/2018 Category: Service
service
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/05/2018

Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete the survey for us.  Also, thank you for such a good response. We really do appreciate it!

Connie H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Maintenance
Dept. very informed & professional. Service time good & the car is running smoothly. I do not go elsewhere for ANY maintenance on my vehicle . It is 5 years old & I receive compliments on it to this day.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/03/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for the GREAT survey response and very kind words about the staff here.  We really do appreciate it!

Carie B.
Warrenton, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service (Alex)
I did feel that the ladies that answer the phone and make the appts. Need to be a little more helpful when trying to make the appts. But with that aside I do LIke going to the Wentzville location because its convenience and because of the customer service you get from ALEX. He explains everything and if anything as changed.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/03/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for the great survey response and kind words about my staff here.  We will be sure to work on the appointment system for the future!

GK
Gary K.
St. Peters, MO
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Gary
Alex the Service Manager always treats me well and goes the extra mile for me!
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/03/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for the awesome suvey response and the kind words.  We really appreciate it here!

MO
Mark O.
Saint Charles, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer priority
The service guys are always good at making the customer feel as if we are first in line. I like that.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/02/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for the great survey response and kind words!

BC
Barbara C.
Foristell, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2018 Category: Service
2016 Hyundai
Service was great, this is why we go there. Alex is always very nice & helpful
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for the kind words and awesome survey response.

Clifford S.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service, Thanks
Thanks for your good service.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/02/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for such an awesome survey response and kind words.

AO
Angela O.
O Fallon, MO
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Suntrup is always on time and friendly. Alex knows me and my car every time I come in.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/02/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for such a great survey response!

Danny H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Very accomadating.
We had special circumstances, on that day and the service staff was able to get us in early, and out early.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/02/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you personally for the awesome survey response and kind words!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2018 Category: Service
quick oil change
good service staff
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 06/21/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for such a good survey response and kind words.

KR
Katherine R.
Cottleville, MO
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Great Service
I am always satisfied with the service I receive at this dealership. It is quite a distance from my house and I always wait for the service to be done. I feel that they are sensitive to the fact that I am waiting and work is always completed in a timely fashion.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 06/21/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for such an awesome survey response and kind words about us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville. We really do appreciate it!