Overall Rating 4.7714294/5Overall Rating 4.7714294/5Overall Rating 4.7714294/5Overall Rating 4.7714294/5rating 4.7714294
Overall Rating 2.3999971/5Overall Rating 2.3999971/5rating 2.3999971rating 2.3999971rating 2.3999971

O'Fallon, MO

Martha W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Department always Great
The Service Department is always wonderful to me. I recently had to get a headlight replaced, I didn't have an appointment and they squeezed me in.

CF
Cheryl F.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Always get great service here.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 11/13/2018

Hello, thank you for the perfect survey response with kind words about us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We greatly appreciate it!!

O'Fallon, MO
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
X
X
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 11/08/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit a perfect survey for us.  We really do appreciate it and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

SL
Susan L.
Wright City, MO
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
My 2015 Elantra would not start. Called Suntrup and they were able to fit me in. Had the car towed in. Alex was very helpful and let me use a car to run my errands for the day.
They replaced my battery, oil change and new wipers. Car was fixed by the end of the day. Great service department!!
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/31/2018

Hello, thank you for the perfect survey response in regards to your last visit.  We greatly appreciate the kind words and look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future.

Thank You!

Dustin C.
10/31/2018
Outstanding
I’ve never been disappointed with the service here. The service advisor, kelsey, seems to be very knowledgeable and makes sure my car gets taken care of!

Thank you!

.W
. W.
10/31/2018
Happy Customer!
Kelsey was excellent in the service!! Always professional and very friendly! I will recommend going to suntrup Hyundai in Wentzville!

Thank You for submitting a survey!

JJ
Jean J.
Troy, MO
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is outstanding.
I am always greeted with a smile by Alex. He is very professional and makes sure all my car needs are met in a timely fashion and the least expensive way. There is also has a comfortable seating for customers while we wait for our cars to be serviced. I have always been very satisfied with the care that my car has received.The location is nice, fairly close to my home in Troy. I have been coming for many years and plan to return for many more years.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/30/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit such a perfect survey with kind words.  We greatly appreciate you at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Thank You!!

James T.
Saint Peters, MO
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Sevice Issue handled well!
Service Manager took the time to review my issue. Jason took responsibility for the problem and reached out on how to resolve the trust issue as we move forward. Based on the way this was handled, I felt much better about working with Suntrupt Hyundai again.

10/29/2018 Category: Service
I felt that the service department misled me.
Not happy with the last visit.

Hello, I am sorry to hear that you have lost trust in us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  I would have loved it if I could have measured the rear brakes on your vehicle myself to verify how much pad life is actually left.   Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do to earn your trust with us again.  My contact information is below. Thank You,

636-887-8711 ext. 451

I really appreciate you stopping by for me to inspect your rear brakes, even if it was to find that we were in the wrong.  Without honest customers like yourself, we would never know what needs to be corrected in our process.  I look forward to your future visits so we can get trust built back up.  Thank you again for the rescore.

Thank You!

HG
Heather G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
They always work with you as far as what you can afford!

Thank you for the awesome survey response with kind words.  We appreciate you!

Michael S.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
good work
Takes a bit longer than other oil change places but they do good work. A bit on the high $ side but they have you over a barrel with their warranty.

Thank you for the survey response.  We really do appreciate it.

EP
Eugenio P.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/25/2018 Category: Service
great price and quality service
wont use any other place to get my oil changed anymore, only Suntrup Hyundai in Wentzville

Thank you for such a perfect survey response with kind words.  We really appreciate it!

KD
Kevin D.
Saint Charles, MO
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE, SERVICE, SERVICE!!!!!!!
The Wentzville location has been phenomenal for years. The store has done an excellent job staffing that department with professional, polite, and skilled personnel. Alex in particular has always been incredible helpful and accommodating to my scheduling needs and irregularities.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/25/2018

Hello, thank you for submitting a perfect survey with very kind words about us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We really appreciate it and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Thank You!,

10/24/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly with great service!
Always explains everything clearly and keeps me updated.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/24/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit a perfect survey and kind words about us.  We really do appreciate it!

Again, Thank You,

Donna C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department.

Hello, thank you for submitting a perfect survey with such kind words.  We really do appreciate it!

Jean D.
Warrenton, MO
10/22/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE TO MY ELANTRA
I was very pleased with Dave of the Parts Department and he ordered the part I needed and had it on the day he said he would with a return call to help me get an appointment with Alex in the Service Department. My car was taken care of and the recommendations given me that I might need an alignment. I appreciate all involved and am very satisfied with the service provided to me.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/23/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit such an awesome survey with kind words.  We really do apprecaite it and look forward to serving you in the future

Jason K.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service and conveniently located.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit a perfect survey for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We greatly appreciate it.

Metamora, IL
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Accommodating and professional staff.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/22/2018

Hello, thank you for the high marks and kind words in regards to the survey you took for us.  We really do appreciate it!

Robert H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Too long for an oil change and wash
Two stars
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/19/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit the survey in regards to your last visit.  I do apologize if the vehicles service was not completed in a more timely fashion.  After reviewing your last appointment, I see that it was scheduled as a drop off appointment.  This type of appointment is scheduled for the vehicle to be checked in by the advisor at that time, though planned on being left with us for the remainder of the day.  I do apologize if this was not explained at the time of write up.  If you would like to have your vehicle worked on at the time of the appointment made, please set a waiting appointment.  The drop off appointments are qued in order of arrival.  Please feel free to contact me at the information below if you have any questions, or concerns.

Again, thank you.

NH
Nana H.
Bowling Green, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Expectation didn't meet outcome
Upon purchase we were told that to maintain warranty we would be required to use the dealership for service, so the question about options for service is extremely limited. With the purchase we were told that the vehicle would be washed following each service visit. There was water dripping from the car, but the water used was a waste because the car wasn't touched in what I would consider a wash. Bugs still coated the front of the vehicle, tires and wheels still had grim on them, the trim below the doors remained dirty. Once again, my expectation was for the car to be washed following service. This was our first service since purchasing the vehicle and I was disappointed in what I thought would be a clean car following a service visit.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/18/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit a good survey response for us.  We really do appreciate it.  In regards to your vehicles cleanliness, I do apologize if the wash was sub par to your expectations.  After each service visit, we will perform an exterior wash and dry as a courtesy upon request at this location.  The reason for being upon request is due to that we hand wash every vehicle here due to the lack of an automatic style car wash.  For your disappointment in the car wash you recieved during your last visit, I am willing to set up a "full detail" for your vehicle at no charge when my lead detailer is on site.  If you have any questions and or concerns, please feel free to reach me at the information below.