Overall Rating 4.7777775/5Overall Rating 4.7777775/5Overall Rating 4.7777775/5Overall Rating 4.7777775/5rating 4.7777775
Overall Rating 2.4166667/5Overall Rating 2.4166667/5rating 2.4166667rating 2.4166667rating 2.4166667

Martha B.
Foristell, MO
Tires
FANTASTIC WORK!! They take care me.
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for completing our survey and hope to see you in the future.

Steven S.
They take care of me.
They service my vehicles as soon as I come in their shop.
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 03/12/2019

EV
Eric V.
O'Fallon, MO
2013 Hyundai Accent
Great place
Friendly people and good prices

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and the score you gave our team. Look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future

James T.
Saint Peters, MO
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
The service department is very professional, and was very helpful to me. I highly recommend this service team at Wentzville Suntrup Hyundai.
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for your response back from our survey and look forward to your future services

LL
Lila L.
Ballwin, MO
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Why not just replace the fuse and see if that works?(see previous comment)
When I recently had an oil change, etc., I asked to check out a non-working cigarette lighter and console "charger." I was told it often is just a fuse, but instead of just trying to replace fuse, the charge was about $90. Wouldn't it be more sensible to just START with replacing a cheap fuse, before the $90 charge? Seems simple enough for me (the customer.) Otherwise, I am always happy with your service.
Lila Levy
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 03/06/2019

Thank for returning our survey and will look forward to your next vehicle service

Connie H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Service is excellent.
Excellent. I was going out of town & because of ice & snow 2 days prior to trip, my car started acting funny. Without an appointment, I took it to Alex @ Wentzville & the service man looked @ car & it needed some major adjustments & new tires........that I had damaged in the snow....not to mention a bend tie rod! The service folks made the repairs happen & I had a safe trip. Thank you Alex, service dept. & whole Wentzville Crew.
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 03/05/2019

I make sure Alex is aware of the great survey you gave us and look forward to future service

MV
Marlin V.
Washington, MO
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Tire pressure
Tires were over inflated, had to adjust pressure myself
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 03/04/2019

Thank for returning the survey and I will forward the results to our team.

CL
Charles L.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
polite, helpful, great coffee
polite, helpful, timely, great coffee.
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for returning our survey and the scores you gave us. I will share with iur service team and look forward to your future business

St. Louis, MO
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Very impressed
Good service and good communication. I drive out of my way because of the staff here.

Thank your for your survey and looking forward to your next service visit

John W.
Defiance, MO
2014 Hyundai Genesis
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Alex is the best
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/21/2019

Thankyou for returning our survey and the great scores you gave us. We will be looking forward to your future vehicle services

CF
Cheryl F.
O Fallon, MO
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Feel Like Family
Suntrup Hyundai in Wentzville always treats me like family. Alex Rogul in the service department takes great care with his customers, making sure they don't get unnecessary service and is always trying to find way to help me save some money which is definitely appreciated!
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for return our survey and the score you gave our service team. We will be looking forward to the your next service

2015 Hyundai Veloster
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Repair
Awesome job on repair and customer services

Your review of our service team was great and thank you for responding to the survey. We will be looking forward to servicing your vehicle in the future

Joseph F.
O'Fallon, MO
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people prompt service.
I came in and talked over the details with the employees. After that, I was satisfied with the service and the work.
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks you for returning your survey and I will share with our service team.

Sandra S.
Saint Charles, MO
2015 Hyundai Azera
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Came in for my cars check up. Made my appointment online, got in quickly, left unharmed. Everything is great.

I am glad every thing was great and we appreciate you send in your survey. Looking forward to your next service with us.

KD
Kevin D.
Saint Charles, MO
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Wentzville service at their best as ususal!!!
I have been coming to this dealership for a number of years now. I have had NOTHING but good luck with their service department. Alex Rogel has been incredible in his position; knowledgeable, professional, helpful, informative, and excellent communication skills. The technicians have all been super as well. Alex (not sure of last name) has been very good about checking the entire vehicle for items to watch not just what I came in for. The whole department has always made getting anything fixed as easy and as painless as possible, from dropping the vehicle in the bay all the way to paying at the cashier and out the door.
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/15/2019

Thank for the great score you gave us and also for taking the time to fill out the survey. Hope to see you in for your future services

GC
Gary C.
Warrenton, MO
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Visit
Got into appointment on time. Was doing oil change and filter, but service advisor and tech found a bulb burnt out, and filters that required changing. Still got out in great time.

Thank you for returning our survey and the great score that you gave us. I will relay to our service team.

Christopher W.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
quick routine maintenance
I was in and out in less than one hour. I appreciate that.
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/14/2019

We recieved your survey back and our service team is thankful for the scores you gave us. We looking forward to future service

WR
Walter R.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Very good service.
The service department has such great customer service very personable, only repairing what is needed, if more work is needed they speak to the customer first, and Aland Kelly always do and exceptional job in taking care of you. The Mechanics also do an exception job and I know they don't hear that much, but without them do their job the department wouldn't have the great quality it has.
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for returning our survey with your comments and scores. We will be looking forward to your future service.

GB
Gary B.
Florissant, MO
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service was thorough and done in a timely manner
Great service performed at a reasonable price.
KELLY B., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much for returning our survey and giving a great score. We look forward to your next service visist.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Everything. Excellent service.

Thank you for responding to our survey and giving us a gresat score. We will be looking to your future business