Overall Rating 4.5555589/5Overall Rating 4.5555589/5Overall Rating 4.5555589/5Overall Rating 4.5555589/5rating 4.5555589
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Jessie took care of us and kept us updated. We were in for a factory recall and checking out the vehicle with a problem. The problem couldn’t be recreated, but we knew what was happening and anticipated time remaining. Thank you

Cuba, MO
Excellent service!
The personnel are friendly and helpful. The repairs and service have always been more than satisfactory.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.
John Norris
Suntrup Hyundai

EK
Eric K.
Arnold, MO
Handled quickly and professionally
We had an engine problem that we thought was going to be a nightmare to fix. Suntrup and it's team found that the issue was recall related and got to work immediately. Because it was a recall, they took care of a rental vehicle for us and kept us in the loop on each step. When the work was in progress they let us know when it would be done and stuck to that. We were very happy to have our vehicle fixed because we really do enjoy driving our Sonata. Thank you Suntrup Hyundai!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Eric, we appreciate your feedback.
John Norris
Suntrup Hyundai

GB
Ginger B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Reliable Service
Our service experiences with the Suntrup Hyundai dealership have always been positive. We recommend them for servicing Hyundai vehicles.

Imperial, MO
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/15/2018 Category: Service
X
X

Donna G.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Donna Gibbar
Everything!! Customer service at the highest!
Thank you so much!!

Kathleen M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful service
They were very friendly and helpful

Matthew W.

Dayton F.
Fenton, MO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service department is top notch
Been coming here for years. Take all three of my cars here for service. The advisors are great.

DE
Douglas E.
High Ridge, MO
Blown Engine
I own a 2012 Sonata with 147000 miles and the engine crankshaft broke. The car was taken to Suntrup and Jesse from the Service Department told me the car needed a rebuilt engine. Jesse said the engine was out of warranty, but he felt confident Hyundai would install a rebuilt engine at no cost because they stand behind their products and I have also purchased 4 Hyundai's from Suntrup.

The rebuilt engine was shipped and installed in under two weeks. Jesse from the Service Department was amazing. He contacted me regularly with updates and was so friendly and courteous during our phone conversations. Customer/dealer loyalty goes both ways and I plan to continue doing business with Hyundai and Suntrup.

GC
Gary C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
After the power outage
The power was out when I arrived a half hour early for an oil change. Shortly after leaving with plans to return later. The neighborhood lights came on so I went back to Suntrup. The power was restored but the computer network was still booting up. I was impressed that Jesse was not thwarted with the computer outage and wrote my work order manually. That is a can-do attitude along with a backup plan that keeps me returning.

BP
Beth P.
Very helpful
John help me through my car troubles and gave helpful suggestions

Stacey H.
Me
Friendly service and s great product I love my Tuscon

Farmington, MO
Wonderful place
Will reccomend to everyone. But you might just sit for a bit longer rather than use the shuttle. Traffic sucks! Took them 26min to lick us up.

Dillon C.
Arnold, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
Dillon Callahan Hyundai Kona first oil change
I brought my newly purchased Hyundai Kona in for its first oil change. Was not a great experience. Upon arriving the person I called ahead of time and set the appointment up with gave me some very wrong information regarding my first appointment. I asked the customer service lady several times how much will it be. Every time she ensured me I only had to pay the taxes on the first 3 oil changes and then pay for the full amount on the fourth oil change. When I arrived. She was very wrong. I ended up having to pay for the full amount of the oil change on my first one and then I was told I will have to pay an additional $115 for the next three. Luckily, my service technician onsite at the dealership was very helpful to give me the correct information.

I think if people are giving out information from the dealership that everyone needs to be giving out the same information to customers like myself. It is very aggravating to arrive being told one thing and then the service technician tells you the exact opposite and says the service people do not always know what they are talking about. Very aggravating. I can not complain about the service tech. He was great.

TJ
Timothy J.
Oil change and service
Dave was great, very personal and worked well with his customers - the service moved fast, but was unsuccessful. The brake light bulb was not connecting well and would go on off after while driving, worked on the bulb connectors and it worked for only 30 hours - it is broken again. The bad part of this is that we live 30+ miles from the service station and hours are not very good with our schedules (not open on Saturday).

Mary M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
People
This dealership is out of my way but I return because of the people. Honest, fair and never condescending about my complete ignorance when it comes to cars.

GH
Gordon H.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good staff and good service
I love the service and treatment I get when I am there, thank you.

Dana C.
2004 Hyundai Xg350
Long Term Care
I trust the technicians at Hyundai South; they've taken good care of my car for the last 12 years. I've driven an XG350 all that time and it's still going strong.

2012 Hyundai Elantra