Overall Rating 4.6031729/5Overall Rating 4.6031729/5Overall Rating 4.6031729/5Overall Rating 4.6031729/5rating 4.6031729
Overall Rating 2.25397/5Overall Rating 2.25397/5rating 2.25397rating 2.25397rating 2.25397

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Tim in the service department is amazing.
Tim in the service department is great. He was professional, polite, and went above and beyond to take care of me. He helped me get the maintenance package I purchased applied to my bill. Tim is the reason I will continue to go to Suntrup for service.

12/08/2018 Category: Service
Awesome as always

Kenneth M.
St. Louis, MO
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer Care!
Came in to set an appointment and was immediately serviced with my 60000 mile check up.
They had me in and out very quickly. Very well run dealership!

Donald R.
Robertsville, MO
Service as promised
My service advisor, Jesse, had my vehicle back to me in less time than promised. Car, as always, was cleaned as well.
Good job Jesse and Suntrup!!

Amber S.
Quick and accomodating
This location, provide quick service turnaround and notified me immediately with vehicle updates along the way.

KL
Kaye L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Top Notch
Top notch service. Prompt, courteous and professional.

NS
Norman S.
Good service people
Everyone is very friendly, and efficient. I have always had a good experience every time I have been there.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Norman, we appreciate your feedback.  The charge you saw are the breakdown of the oil change. One is the parts kit and the other is labor.  Please feel free to contact me with any further questions.  You can respond to this email or call me at 314-892-2552 ext 252.

CP
Chrystal P.
High Ridge, MO
Excellent place to go.
Everyone is always so nice. Thank you for what you guys do.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Chrystal, we appreciate your great feedback.

TH
Thomas H.
St. Louis, MO
Convenient oil change
Mr. Kloess conveniently worked my Tucson into the schedule while I was checking on the radio problem with my IONIQ. By the time I was finished the Tucson was too. He also explained that the Tucson was delivered with synthetic oil and convinced me to continue using it.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Thomas, Jesse and I appreciate your feedback greatly.

Sheri H.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Happy with the whole Suntrup experience.
I just serviced my brand new 2018 Tucson for its first oil change. The car is perfect and service was exceptional!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Sheri, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

EW
Ernest W.
Bridgeton, MO
Customer service
Good and fast customer service
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Ernest, we appreciate your great feedback.

KY
Kamen Y.
Saint Ann, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Gteat seevice, on time and very professional!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Kamen, we appreciate your great feedback.

Critical thinking!
My Sonata has been losing oil and am in the process of coming in every 1000 miles to follow the problem. The service department went the extra mile to thoroughly check and found the likely source of the problem: a leaky gasket.
I was impressed with the attention to detail and follow through.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your great feedback.

SO
Sarah O.
Loganville, GA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Super Service. Great Group...
Great service, efficient and Super courteous. Best service yet...
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Sarah, we appreciate your great feedback.

Fast service
I was in and out for an oil change in 40 minutes. I was given a great referral for the chip in my window shield.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

AW
Anthony W.
East Saint Louis, IL
12/05/2018 Category: Service
I had a problem with paying for tire rotation
I don't understand why I should have to pay for tire rotation. I bought in August from you and this a 2018. And I just did the first oil change on this past Monday December 3rd
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Anthony for your feedback.  I have reviewed your history and you performed your 1st oil change at 3600 miles which is right on time.  Your tire rotation is due every other oil change or about every 7500 miles so it was not due at that time.  If you want to rotate your tires every time that is fine but tire rotations are maintenance just like the oil change.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 314-892-2552 ext 252.

JO
Juan O.
Maintenance
The staff is wonderful! From the time you walk in until you leave you are greeted and welcomed by the staff with a create smile and attitude.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Juan, we appreciate your feedback.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding service
The personnel are professional and concerned with my satisfaction
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your great feedback.

CR
CHARLES R.
Hazelwood, MO
12/05/2018
Great Experience Great car
I had a great experience. Steve Harper is the best salesman I have ever worked with. He was great with my toddlers who were with me and very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely buy a car from Steve again.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Charles, we appreciate your great feedback.

Daniel W.
MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Great job!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Daniel, we appreciate your great feedback.