Overall Rating 4.5614068/5Overall Rating 4.5614068/5Overall Rating 4.5614068/5Overall Rating 4.5614068/5rating 4.5614068
Overall Rating 2.24561/5Overall Rating 2.24561/5rating 2.24561rating 2.24561rating 2.24561

James B.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Curtious Service, always check for any recall needs.

Beth S.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was super nice and helpful
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank ou Beth, your feedback is appreciated immensely.

NW
Nicole W.
Arnold, MO
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous
Great, fast and friendly.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Nicole, we appreciate your great feedback.

Imperial, MO
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Complete and fast
Always fast and complete service. I know my car is being taken care of when being serviced.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for responding.  Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

NM
Nicole M.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/22/2018 Category: Service
The people are kind and friendly.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Nicole, we appreciate your feedback.

Excellent except...
I'm always pleased with the actual maintenance work performed as well as the customer service received by the repair staff however being closed now on Saturday makes it more challenging. Over the last two visits I've been very disappointed in the car washing service. I purchased a new vehicle and choose to have it serviced by the dealership that sold me the vehicle so I'd expect that when I specifically ask them to do a complete job, it actually be done. My vehicle was only run through an exterior wash, not vacuumed like it had been in the past and nothing was wiped down inside. Now I don't expect that little extra everytime I come in for the free wash but when it is being serviced, I do expect a little extra care and consideration as I drop it off to make it more convenient for the dealership as opposed to waiting and applying time pressure to them.

To summarize, open back up on Saturdays and demand a little more from the car detailers because no matter how affordable the vehicle may be, they are large expenses to the consumer and we deserve an occasional extra care as a thank you for our loyalty...and nothing looks better than a nicely cleaned vehicle as it pulls off your lot!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your reply.  I do apologize that the Suntrups decided to close the service department on Saturdays. It was their decision and unfortunately out of my control. As for the wash please return at you convenience and we will perform one to your satisfaction.

Linda S.
Lemay, MO
Service Completed as promised
It was easy to set up my appointment for service. The recall software update was done on my 2015 Sonata in a quick and efficient manner. Car was ready when promised.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you Linda, we appreciate your great feedback.

RA
Roger A.
Ballwin, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
I’ve always had great service whether buying a vehicle or having that vehicle serviced.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you Roger, we appreciate your great feedback.

Crystal City, MO
2014 Hyundai Accent
Nice workers
Dave did great taking care of my walk in for my oil change. Best treatment I’ve ever received at Suntrop. I am hoping they have turned a new leaf for all future business interactions to be the same.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you, Dave and I appreciate your feedback greatly.

VP
Vinod P.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Staff was very cooperative and warm.
I am happy !
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your great reply.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.
John  Norris

CP
Chrystal P.
High Ridge, MO
09/20/2018 Category: Service
All the fast friendly people
Everyone is always so nice. Get things done efficiently.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Chrystal, we appreciate your great feedback.

CE
Charles E.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Best service department around. Tim McCarthy takes the pain out of keeping my Genesis in top-notch condition.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Charles, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Chesterfield, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Fast and convinient
Fast and convinient
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us whenever we can be of service.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Finally!!
Had a great experience.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

ZM
Zinka M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Reliable..professional ..
Professional
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Zinka, we appreciate your great feedback.

TD
Theodore D.
Byrnes Mill, MO
Quick service
The service was done quicker than I expected it to take.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Theodore, we appreciate your great feedback.

Na
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your great feedback.

DF
David F.
Fenton, MO
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people, my car was done sooner than promised
I'll keep on coming back
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you David, we appreciate your great feedback.

VE
Victor E.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Victor, we appreciate your great feedback.

Service advisor Tim
Tim is the best. Even though it took several times to get it right. Tim made sure I was taken care of. He is ALWAYS professional.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your reply. Tim and I appreciate your feedback greatly.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.