Overall Rating 4.6301393/5Overall Rating 4.6301393/5Overall Rating 4.6301393/5Overall Rating 4.6301393/5rating 4.6301393
Overall Rating 2.23288/5Overall Rating 2.23288/5rating 2.23288rating 2.23288rating 2.23288
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

NC
Norman C.
Great Service Department
You have my car in the service department right now for a loss of power in the engine factory campaign. It happened just a week after I received the letter from Hyundai. Your service department has been great and has the parts on order and I should be on the road again in a few days. They have me in a rental from Enterprise. I am very happy with your dealership.

EM
Elizabeth M.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
As always, quick and professional service!
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Jesse and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Great service great
Great service efficient polite
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Jason and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Kelley S.
Everything was great
Jesse is so helpful and explains all details and suggestions! Always makes sure that I am in and out in a timely manner and keeps me up to date on everything! Really appreciate him!

Ballwin, MO
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Fair and courteous
I appreciate the later service hours and willingness to complete more than an oil change at 7:00pm.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Always courteous and very helpful
Great dealership
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Tim and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

James H.
Suntrup service
It was quick and easy to make an appointment. The service was friendly and professional.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Nick and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Imperial, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Good service, pickup and drop off was messy
Service was good, overall. They got us in on Monday after calling for Friday for minor warranty repair work (loose antanae cover). They finished repair within an hour. Pickup and drop off was a little tough. Wife said it took a while and she had to speak up at drop off to not get passed over by other customers that had pulled in several minutes after her. At pickup, wife realized our car wasn’t where they said it’d be (front of lot) after walking around several minutes in the cold. A porter was called and out car was found in the rear of the lot. Not a huge issue, but it took 15/20 minutes to find our car and this is the 2nd time in a row this has happened to us at Suntrup.

Friendly and Knowledgeable
Jesse Kloess was very welcoming when I pulled in for service and my car was completed in the amount of time that he had told me.

Karen
They do a great job and are friendly
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

John and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

John D.
Personal attention
You have a couple of service consultants that do a very nice job of dealing with a lot at the same time and showing respect and courtesy to each customer. The individual I worked with was Jesse Kloess. He apologized for a brief delay, he had my car done in a reasonable time period despite a personnel shortage and plenty of business and he assisted me with a future matter I need to take care of with my car. He does a good job and makes sure I feel like he cares about my car and my business.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank You for taking the time to answer the survey we appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Sonja S.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
My Last Visit
The reason that I LOVE Suntrup is because of Tim, MY service advisor. I really appreciate the fact that he is honest with me, explains everything to me and understands how to help me prioritize my service needs. Thank you, Tim!

Christopher S.
Service with stars
It was time for my 45,000 mile service and i set up an appointment for a Tuesday at the end of February. I decided to drop my car off the night before and when i got there the service people were already gone but on of the sales people helped to get my car checked in which i appreciated. John Dingley my service advisor was then able to get my car in early and i was able to have my car back by the early afternoon even though they had to do some brake work in addition to the 45,000 mile service.

nothing
Nothing

David P.
Arnold, MO
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Easy drop off, no pressure
Brought a Sonata in for recall work so I decided to get some new tires and an alignment. Work was completed as scheduled and price was reasonable.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Clean
Everything is clean. That's good.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We do apologize for the inconvenience and believe the recall was a mismatched vin since it had already been completed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Serena C.
The customer service
Nick Sandweg is an excellant addition to your team. He has very good customer service skills and I plan on going to him in the future when I have my Elantra serviced. I was very impressed with his ability to keep me informed on my cars service progress and use of text while I was there and after I left. I've usually always have great service at your dealership but he seems to go above and beyond. Thanks Nick.

RD
Randall D.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
In and out in the same day. Friendly and professional

Joycelyn T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I believe the associate only recommends what is needed. Appointment completed within specified timeframe. Employees are friendly.

03/15/2019 Category: Service