VE
Victor E.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Great service people
I’m always taken care of like I’m a valued customer
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Tim and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
Oil Change
Nothing
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate your feedback.

Arnold, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Everything Was Excellent
It’s the best Place

Luis M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Santa Fe Service
I took my 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe for a 15,000 mile service. Patrick Mormino was very attentive and listened to my needs.

2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Solved my quirky issue quickly and affordably!
Took my Genesis Coupe in for work on a strange issue where it wasn't wanting to start, but seemingly only under specific weather conditions. Tim McCarthy and crew diagnosed the problem quickly, and was very friendly and transparent through the whole repair process. Dropped it off on a Wednesday afternoon, and had it back 24hrs later. Haven't had a problem since!

KC
Katelynn C.
Belleville, IL
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Service man Tim
Tim is great with customer service, a fella you don’t want to lose. His overall body language and tone of voice was very welcoming. He never came off as rude or condescending, most mechanics do to a young female.

LH
Larryce H.
Collinsville, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2020 Category: Service
5 stars !!!
Went to get an oil change and it was great !!!

RJ
Ruelette J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Very friendly and helpful people
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Nick and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Sandra C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Easy online appointment scheduling
They let me know exactly what needed to be done, what work was optional and what the cost would be.
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Carole W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2020 Category: Service
They do a great job and I feel good about their work.
I am getting ready to buy another Santa Fe very soon
I enjoyed meeting with Patrick Marshall.
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

PB
Phillip B.
Saint Charles, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and friendly
They get the job done right and in a timely manner. What more can you ask for?

Kathie S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Greatest customer service in St. Louis
Tim is wonderful and lives up to his high standards of service every time!

BA
Bonnie A.
Arnold, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Beyond Good
Hyundai and Suntrup both went the extra mile for us and I’ll show my appreciation by staying loyal to both on my next new vehicle!
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

John and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Brian S.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Service and location need some changes
My overall experience was not a good one. The location needs many updates and the service department is in need of customer service training.

2013 Hyundai Azera
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Great!
Very accommodating and friendly personnel.
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020