Overall Rating 4.635133/5Overall Rating 4.635133/5Overall Rating 4.635133/5Overall Rating 4.635133/5rating 4.635133
Overall Rating 2.24324/5Overall Rating 2.24324/5rating 2.24324rating 2.24324rating 2.24324
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

C
C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Tim McCarthy in service and truly a service person of excellent character and knowledge.

David P.
High Ridge, MO
06/16/2019 Category: Service
This location needs much larger, updated customer service lounge
This location needs much larger, updated customer service lounge.
This is very tight location to get in and out, needs bigger parking area and improved customer lounge area.
other than that, they get cars in and out as fast as they can.

SL
Sharon L.
Millstadt, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness professionalism efficient
Wouldn't think of taking my business elsewhere. Im a lifer for buying any new cars in the future.

MJ
Mary J.
Service review
Quick in & out

TE
Terry E.
Tim
Tim is the best and needs a raise

Carol S.
Freeburg, IL
Love my Tuscon
This is our third Hyundai from Suntrup and we love both our cars and their service.

IM
Igor M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Nick and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Michaelmarion H.
Oakville, MO
Happy Customer
Nick got my car in immediately when I told him my dashboard was acting crazy. Sure enough the sensor was bad. It’s running good as new with the new one. Nick is always a pleasure to work with.

RV
Ronald V.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
the customer service
great experience.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Tim and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good people
Service was completed on time and on budget.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

John and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

WR
William R.
Columbia, IL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
As always I received prompt attention and the service was completed in a reasonable time.

2013 Hyundai Azera
Friendly and professional

N/A
N/A
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

HL
Haijun L.
friendly staff
The staff members are very knowledgeable and keep me posted with my vehicle status that allows me to think and decide. Very efficient.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Jesse and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Kenneth M.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer Care!
They go the extra mile. You can trust them!!

Krista S.
Great customer experience
Everyone was very nice and helpful. Car was finished in less than the time they gave me.

DF
Dayton F.
Fenton, MO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great service department
Service department is excellent. They take good care of their customers. Their website is crap though. Used to be able to schedule maintenance on the website, now its hardly navigable. Big downgrade there.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you have received while trying to schedule maintenance on our website. Thank you for brining this to our attention and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Melissa W.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Rude
Accusing a customer of not paying after they took down your debit card information because their system was down. Is unacceptable.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change service
close to home and they do what they say they will do
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019