Overall Rating 4.531916/5Overall Rating 4.531916/5Overall Rating 4.531916/5Overall Rating 4.531916/5rating 4.531916
Overall Rating 2.25532/5Overall Rating 2.25532/5rating 2.25532rating 2.25532rating 2.25532

LF
Lester F.
Waterloo, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
personable service manager
Very personable service manager. Did not make me feel rushed or bothered by my presence as experienced elsewhere. I do most of my own service work. if I did not, would not hesitate to take it there.

WA
William A.
money saved
service writer found two items to be serviced were done just 2,000 miles ago.

MU
Melissa U.
Arnold, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly individual s

Diana C.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Tony M. and his team eagerly approach upon entering the service garage area and are extremely courteous and professional.
Scheduled an appointment for car inspection and emissions tests. For a Monday, it was quite busy upon drop-off. My vehicle passed inspection and I was on my way after one hour.

Clyde S.
Cahokia, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
My third Elantra
Hyundai service quality and dependability keeps getting better while staying competitively priced.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
Always a great experience
John Dingley greeted me and made sure that my car was up to date on all its service needs. Also, made sure that my coupon was applied to my bill. Wait time was short for my oil change. As always it was a great experience.

TT
Tony T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
May 2018 oil change and coolant flush
I was provided with excellent customer service on my last visit to Suntrup Hyundai. Despite the service department being very busy, my car was ready ahead of schedule. Great job team!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you Tony, my staff and I appreciate your great feedback.

MO
Mark O.
Saint Charles, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Suntrup South County Hyundai has been with me through thick and thin
I have dealt with few mechanical issues with my 2016 Elantra, but in dealing with the ones I've had, the service department at Suntrup Hyundai South County has been fast, friendly and attentive.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you Mark, your feedback is appreciated immensely.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

JO
Julie O.
Fenton, MO
Rating
I gave you 5 stars as the service done on my car is always done well.

The last time I was there for a 4p appointment, for just an oil change took 2 hours and 20 minutes. The lady I was sitting next to and I, after seeing the waiting room empty, finally asked when our cars would be done. About 10 minutes later we were done.

I don't know if there was a problem or not, no one said. In the future, I'll try for a morning appointment.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you Julie, we appreciate your feedback and I do apologize for the inconvenience.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

PR
Patricia R.
Robertsville, MO
05/21/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Brought the vehicle in for an oil change and tire rotation. Not having an appointment, service manager, Tony Medlin said it may take a few hours to complete the work. My wife and I went to breakfast and while we were eating I received a call fromTony saying the vehicle was ready. It only took the 45 minutes.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you Patricia, we appreciate your great feedback.

AR
Andrew R.
Affton, MO
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Software update
Tim, was very professional I always knew what was going on through the entire process. As always he keeps me informed rather its for an oil change or a major issue.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you Andrew, Tim and I appreciate your feedback immensely.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

Shirley B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Service with ease
Frienfly and efficient. Listened to the complaint and solved the problem . Thank you!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you Shirley, we appreciate your feedback.

Sappington, MO
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Prompt, friendly, and efficient.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you for your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

KT
Karen T.
Swansea, IL
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Great job
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you Karen for your reply.  Please feel free to offer any suggestions for our improvement. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and maybe with your input we can achieve that 5th star.

FS
Freddie S.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil change, car wash. Change recalled sensor
Great experience. Tim was my service coordinator, he answered any questions I had. Job was done in timely manner
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you Freddie, we appreciate your feedback.

CK
Carla K.
Kirkwood, MO
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Average service
I usually rate Suntrup pretty high for service but something was off this time around. Maybe it was because my Tucson was in for routine free service on a new car, so it wasn't bringing any $$$ in. But someone changed up the radio stations, fooled with the driver assist screen, and didn't provide the complimentary car wash. In addition, because they could not replicate my complaint of the car choking and not accelerating from a stop, they said it must be a software glitch and they couldn't fix it.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you Carla for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  I have recently terminated one of my porters for the issue of changing customer radio settings as that practice is not tolerated.  He was probably was the culprit.  As for the driver assist screen the oil change team scrolls to settings to see if the service interval is activated and needing reset.  We will be more than happy to show you how to operate that feature.
If your vehicle is still acting up I would like to have you ride with a technician so we can confirm the issue.  With no data telling us where to start looking this is the next best thing. We definitely want to correct any problems that you may have but we are restricted by confirmation protocols from Hyundai. It can't be through something at it until is sticks.
I would like to make up for your inconvenience by performing a full detail when you return.  We will put you in a free rental after you ride with a tech and also show you how to driver assist functions.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 314-892-2552 ext 252 or your adviser John at ext 253.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great and fast service

Needs improvement
Always takes longer than promised and didn’t wash car. Stated hat the car wash was down but I saw them drying someone else’s vehicle.. they just didn’t wash it because they were ready to go home
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback.  I do apologize about the automatic wash being down on your visit. The wash is now fully functioning and you can return anytime for your free car wash.
The vehicle you saw being dried was a new purchase that we had to hand wash.

PD
Phillip D.
service
All work was performed quickly and the customer service is great
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you Phillip, we appreciate your feedback.

SA
Shehim A.
Nice and professional staff
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai

Thank you Shehim, we appreciate your feedback.