Overall Rating 4.6301393/5Overall Rating 4.6301393/5Overall Rating 4.6301393/5Overall Rating 4.6301393/5rating 4.6301393
Overall Rating 2.23288/5Overall Rating 2.23288/5rating 2.23288rating 2.23288rating 2.23288

James B.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
OK
OK

FD
Frank D.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
good service
good service, did more than requested.

HH
Harv H.
Arnold, MO
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Hour car state inspection
Jason the service tech was helpful and the scheduled inspection was quick. Text notifications were very slow (bout an hour behind actual). Popcorn in the crowded waiting area smelled delicious and I'm sure is a hit with any children customers.

High Ridge, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dealer software
It took a bit longer than expected to get update completed
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank You for taking the time to answer the survey we appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visit.

CK
Catherine K.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and fast, quality service

03/22/2019 Category: Service
Suntrup Hyundai – excellent!
Friendly employees. Service time good.

Diana B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2019 Category: Service
The service reps are great
I was disappointed that they did not wash my car. It was above freezing so it should have been done

Diana,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feedback is very important to us. I would like to apologize for your car not being washed the last time you were in. Please feel free to stop by anytime before 7 for a free car wash. We look forward to seeing you soon for your next visit.

NC
Norman C.
Great Service Department
You have my car in the service department right now for a loss of power in the engine factory campaign. It happened just a week after I received the letter from Hyundai. Your service department has been great and has the parts on order and I should be on the road again in a few days. They have me in a rental from Enterprise. I am very happy with your dealership.

CR
Charles R.
Hazelwood, MO
03/20/2019
Service Manager Tim McCarthy met me at the door on time for my appointment and I was done quickly. Tim really knows his job and made me feel confident that my vehicle was in good hands. He made me feel appreciated and important as a customer of Suntrup. Thank you Tim.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Tim and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

EM
Elizabeth M.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
As always, quick and professional service!
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Jesse and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Great service great
Great service efficient polite
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Jason and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Kelley S.
Belleville, IL
Everything was great
Jesse is so helpful and explains all details and suggestions! Always makes sure that I am in and out in a timely manner and keeps me up to date on everything! Really appreciate him!

Ballwin, MO
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Fair and courteous
I appreciate the later service hours and willingness to complete more than an oil change at 7:00pm.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Always courteous and very helpful
Great dealership

James H.
Suntrup service
It was quick and easy to make an appointment. The service was friendly and professional.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Nick and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Imperial, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Good service, pickup and drop off was messy
Service was good, overall. They got us in on Monday after calling for Friday for minor warranty repair work (loose antanae cover). They finished repair within an hour. Pickup and drop off was a little tough. Wife said it took a while and she had to speak up at drop off to not get passed over by other customers that had pulled in several minutes after her. At pickup, wife realized our car wasn’t where they said it’d be (front of lot) after walking around several minutes in the cold. A porter was called and out car was found in the rear of the lot. Not a huge issue, but it took 15/20 minutes to find our car and this is the 2nd time in a row this has happened to us at Suntrup.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feedback is very important to us. I apologize about the confusion about the location of your vehicle and thank you for bringing it to our attention. The next time that you are in for service please let myself or my assistant manager know, so that we can make sure the drop off and pick up process goes smoothly for you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Friendly and Knowledgeable
Jesse Kloess was very welcoming when I pulled in for service and my car was completed in the amount of time that he had told me.

Karen
They do a great job and are friendly
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

John and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

John D.
Belleville, IL
Personal attention
You have a couple of service consultants that do a very nice job of dealing with a lot at the same time and showing respect and courtesy to each customer. The individual I worked with was Jesse Kloess. He apologized for a brief delay, he had my car done in a reasonable time period despite a personnel shortage and plenty of business and he assisted me with a future matter I need to take care of with my car. He does a good job and makes sure I feel like he cares about my car and my business.

Sonja S.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
My Last Visit
The reason that I LOVE Suntrup is because of Tim, MY service advisor. I really appreciate the fact that he is honest with me, explains everything to me and understands how to help me prioritize my service needs. Thank you, Tim!