Overall Rating 4.6410273/5Overall Rating 4.6410273/5Overall Rating 4.6410273/5Overall Rating 4.6410273/5rating 4.6410273
Overall Rating 2.24359/5Overall Rating 2.24359/5rating 2.24359rating 2.24359rating 2.24359

Joseph T.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Great service at Suntrup South County
Really satisfied!

MO
I'm always coming here
Service was super fast . They took care of everything I will definitely be coming back
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

MJ
Mark J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always Ready to Help
Over the course of several years, the service dept at Suntrup Hyundai So. County never ceases to impress with their responsiveness, expertise, speed and friendliness. Even with an unscheduled, urgent drop-in (to replace my wife's battery in her Santa Fe), they were extremely accommodating. And friendly while fitting us in! Five stars!
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

John and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

MK
Mary K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful tire repair
You did as you said.
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Nick and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Dana S.
High Ridge, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Not only was Suntrup's service department very friendly and knowledgeable, but they were able to fit me in for same day service on a Friday afternoon!
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Ashley and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Donald R.
House Springs, MO
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Knowledgeable, friendly staff.
Nick did a great job educating me on my Sonata with 248,000 miles on it so far!! Don.

Julie M.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Keys
Mm

Darryl R.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/11/2019 Category: Service
They get you in and out with courtesy
Very good service!

Shequita W.
Customer Service
The customer service and job done both met my expectations.

TT
Tony T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
November 7th Oil Change, tire rotation and emissions inspection
Excellent visit to Hyundai South. Bob took care of all of my concerns. The car was washed as well. My only area of concern is with the online scheduling tool...it does not work at all! I've tried twice to schedule an appointment on line and it failed both times...no call...no text... no email...a complete failure. I had to show up in person (and on crutches) to set my appointment. This is not good for the desk people who are already busy.

Samuel M.
Fenton, MO
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Good service and excellent cars
This is our 5th Hyundai .every time we go to Suntrup Hyundai we get excellent service our lease is up in June we will be getting a new Hyundai.there just the best . I wouldn't own anything else!!!!

Union, MO
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor everything
I have never had good service at any Hyundai dealership/service department.

Greenville, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Did not listen to customer
Not happy

AH
Amanda H.
Above and beyond
Suntrup Hyundai Genesis staff is very helpful and approachable. I came for routine maintenance and asked about setting up a myhyundai app. Patrick was able to direct me to Ashley who was knowledgeable enough to have me speak with a salesman about the app. So, thank you for the always reliable automotive service and customer care.
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Friendly
Convenience, promptness, and available car wash.
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Tim and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Criste M.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
The service people go out of their way to help. Tim McCarthy was the best.
Excellent staff to greet you and they give you the price and ask if you want to do things right up front.

VE
Victor E.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
11/07/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor is the best!!

Colleen C.
Catawissa, MO
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Personalized service
Professional and helpful personalized service. Tim McCarthy kept me updated while I waited
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Arnold, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2019 Category: Service
I like the Service professionals - they are nice and appear competent, and the mechanics seem to do a good job.
I hate the waiting room. The Genesis brand deserves a better experience. I was cooped up with coughing children and noise and would have preferred a more 'upscale' waiting experience. I think they should allow free rentals for Genesis owners so that we don't have to deal with that - I'm afraid I'm coming down with whatever those kids had. Until these Hyundai dealerships change this, and make our experience better, I probably will NOT recommend Hyundai to my friends. I love the Genesis vehicles, but they need to provide the owners with a better experience.
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

2012 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Discouraging
Was unable to make appt via the ph, lvg msgs or just showing up.
Frustrating to not have any msgs returned over several days.

Bob in the service dept is the one who came thru for me.
MARCUS F. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate your feedback. You can also make an appointment online at  www.suntruphyundai.com.