ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (66)

Overall Rating 4.6060595/5Overall Rating 4.6060595/5Overall Rating 4.6060595/5Overall Rating 4.6060595/5rating 4.6060595
Overall Rating 2.26154/5Overall Rating 2.26154/5rating 2.26154rating 2.26154rating 2.26154

Rhonda C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The people are always friendly and knowledgeable. I always feel well taken care of.

Jason D.
Arnold, MO
Same day service ūüėĀ
Awesome as usual ty all very much and they have comfy chairs.

Herculaneum, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
New car purchase
Frank and Fred were great to work with! The trade/purchase process went smoothly and I never felt rushed or pressured into buying. Frank took the time to find the right vehicle and options that I needed (and wanted). I love my new Sonata!

TH
Tom H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Total customer satisfaction communicating the repair process from start to finish with estimated completion times. Spot on performance by Tim!!!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Tom, Tim and I appreciate your great feedback.

LP
Lejla P.
Imperial, MO
2018 Hyundai Accent
Amazing Service!
Great people. Great service.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Lejla, we appreciate your great feedback.

WS
William S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
30,000 mile service
My services for my Hyundai Santa Fe have always been completely satisfactory with my car kept in tip top condition. My satisfaction is such that I have just purchased the car at the end of my original lease, the first time I have bought my leased car! I will continue to seek the same excellent service from Suntrup Hyundai.
Bill S
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you William, we appreciate your great feedback.

John D.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Employees very helpful
Did a great job on my repair
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you John, we appreciate your great feedback.

James A.
safety recall service
excellent courteous service and free car washes and vacuuming of the interior
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you James, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Michael L.
2014 Hyundai Accent
good service
quick service
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Michael, we appreciate your great feedback.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Service Recall
It’s very easy to make appointments online, and also picking the time that fits best in my schedule. I also appreciate the online coupons for service work and I’ll continue to use them so just keep sending them thank you.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your great feedback.

Robert B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Job
Tim McCarthy was very helpful. Tim and the Tech Rep worked diligently to identify and fix a problem I was having with a headlight.

Barbara B.
SERVICE IS GREAT
THE CAR WAS READY BEFORE THE TIME HE TOLD US TO EXPECT
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Barbara, we appreciate your great feedback.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
title
review
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize about the car wash but it has been down for some repairs and also due to inclement weather.  Please return at you convenience when the weather is better and we will be more than happy to complete your courtesy wash.
Service manager

Arnold, MO
Nice and straightforward
Everyone made this a simple and straightforward process by clearly outlining their expectations
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

SP
Scott P.
Jan 2 Appt
Thankful for the service team
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Scott we appreciate your great feedback.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
i do not care for these reviews ...the exception will be this one. the man that took care of me was fantastic! please look back on my service and thank him. i wish i remembered his name. he was that good.
i really do not like these reviews that come to me. i understand why. but not what i would prefer to do. thank you. one other thing... it says i cannot complete this unless, i would recommend this to another. i would , but not happy with this all these questions. Please do not send this to me again. Thank you.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your great feedback. Tim was your adviser and he could not be happier that you had a great visit. Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

Always awesome and friendly
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your great feedback.

Chesterfield, MO
Oil change appt
All was good, just a longer wait than wanted for a scheduled oil change.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

EW
Edward W.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Suntrup keeps me rolling along!
As long as I keep getting great cars, fair prices, and excellent service; why would I go anywhere else?
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your great feedback Edward.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

Awesome service
Sean was very helpful and answered all my questions and made sure my car was perfect
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your reply.  Sean and I appreciate your feedback greatly.