DAVID C.
Inkster, MI
05/23/2018
Fast service no appointment was needed

IM
IRENE M.
Dodge Stratus
05/10/2018
Honesty and friendliness above all else for the past 6 years!

TR
TAMONA R.
Belleville, MI
05/02/2018
Well Done!
Kevin was extremely nice and responsive to my needs. I feel safer knowing they did my brake work.

DE
DAN E.
04/30/2018
Quick service - Knowledgeable service staff (counter and mechanics)
The counter staff gives you a quick review of the possible problems with your vehicle , and a reasonable estimate for the repairs. As soon as a repair stall is available, they get your vehicle up on the host, and once again, provide you with an update of the visible inspection that the mechanic has viewed. Then they discuss with you how long the repair may take, and inform you if they have noticed any other possible repairs that may be needed now, or in the near future. There is no pressure to have these repairs done now.

Anonymous avatar
Kia Soul
04/29/2018
Tires
the guys are all great and very nice

JASON T.
Pontiac Vibe
04/09/2018
Great Responsiveness, Prompt Service, Excellent Staff, Best Value = Two Thumbs Up !
I definitely recommend SuperTire in Taylor as the place to go for service on brakes and rotors. I reached out to several different service centers in my area thru their website to check on brake and rotor replacement costs. In less the 1 hour I received an email response from Mike Sternfeld (owner) . I feel my time was valued with a no nonsense / prompt response, that included walk-away costs from the information I provided about my car.
Some might think it's strange that I'm taking the time to write up a review celebrating this type of interaction, but I can say prompt customer service and follow-thru is first and lasting impression. I'm still waiting for responses back from over half of the other service centers I contacted. When I went in for service a few days later I was met with the same no nonsense from Kevin (staff member). Kevin is a very personable / charismatic guy that took my service order at the shop and contacted me immediately after confirming my fear about the rear wheel bearing. The service was completed the same day and in a few hours including replacement of the rear wheel bearing. All-in-all this was a great experience - 2 thumbs up!
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone

Jason, thank you very much for the positive review. If there is anything you need please reach out. Thank you again for the business. Michael

BC
BOYD C.
Plymouth, MI
03/31/2018
Best Tire Store/Auto Repair store in metro Detroit area
Always looking forward to getting great car care and services from Metro 25. Always in and out in a jiffy, and the work that they perform is nothing but the best. I highly recommend Metro 25 Firestone to anyone and everyone that needs new tires or other Auto related repair service.
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone

Boyd , thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. Thank you again for your business.

BRADLEY M.
Scion xB
03/29/2018
Very reasonable price for Service done
Very reasonable price for Service done
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone

Thank you very much for your business and the review . If there is something you need in the future please reach out to me.

PP
PATRICIA P.
GMC Envoy
03/26/2018
Service ok
Service is good most of the time. They need more certified mechanics working, the wait time is ridiculous most days. I had to come back 2 days in a row to get my vehicle fixed.

WO
WENDY O.
Dearborn, MI
03/25/2018
Fast and professional!!
As always a great experience here. I was having my snow tires removed and my regular tires put back on. It was done so quickly I couldn’t believe it. Thanks again to Mike and his staff
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone

Wendy , thank you ver much for your business and taking the time to write a review . If there is anything you might need in the future please reach out to me personally .

Charles M.
03/20/2018
Got two new tires and a inner tie rod price was great service was quick in an out very honest an helpful

JAMES B.
Flat Rock, MI
03/18/2018
Left off one lug nut, should of let me known how long the job would really take to spare my daughter
The work was fine except left off one lug nut,could of given better price and didn't give me
Accurate time it would take to finish job so I could of save my daughter all the time she
Waited there,! Makes me wonder how many other times something was left off ! Anyway
I will probably be Back in the future!!

JAKE K.
03/09/2018
Awesome service
Awesome.e service very friendly

JAMES H.
Dearborn, MI
03/06/2018
tire repair
the service is always great. they are fast and efficient and always follow up with a call to make sure i'm satisfied.

HH
Howard H.
03/02/2018
H.Hill
I had service done at your establishment . It was done correctly and timely. Your staff was great they treat the customer with respect. They make the customers feel appreciated. I would recommend you to everyone if they want work done correctly. Thank you H.Hill

HH
HOWARD H.
Chrysler Sebring
03/01/2018
Well done job
The people that work there are very good. They treat the customers in the proper way make them feel appreciated . The work they do is is excellent. Will go back and tell friends.

RON B.
02/26/2018
Crazy busy Saturday - Pothole season
At the busiest part of a Saturday & during the worse MI pothole season I can remember, this fasiclity managed to get my car in and out in 1hr. At this store these guys hustle! A very friendly & honest business for sure.

RON w.
Chrysler 300
02/22/2018
Awesome service BUT.
The service was awesome, the tire rotation only took 8 minutes. The man who wrote up the service order was acting like I was a bother, now my tire rotation was free so I wasn't a PAYING customer but still could have been a little more pleasant.

GH
GARY H.
02/21/2018
Tire Repair
Very good experience, as usual. Technician who serviced my car was pleasant, knowledgeable, and explained in detail my problem.

DUFF C.
Buick LeSabre
02/19/2018
Prompt service at reasonable price
Prompt service for a flat repair on a Sunday at a very reasonable price. And I have purchased several sets of tires here over the years and will continue to do so as needed.