01/20/2020
Customer service as well as tire service was the best. Women are always intimidated when having to deal with "men" services. But this place saw me as a customer regardless.

Holly, MI
Ford EcoSport
01/19/2020
Fast great service.
Friendly and quick to get my car in to have air pressure check.

FF
FRANK F.
Southgate, MI
01/19/2020
Very Helpful
I came for a patch job on a Sunday, when every other tire shop is closed, & they tried to fix my issue. Unfortunately, the tire had been previously patched and could not be repaired due to the location of the repair. They truly tried their damndest and I thank them. I'll be going back for other repairs bcus of the pleasant experience. Thank you!

RZ

Allen Park, MI
Mercury Mountaineer
01/18/2020
Tires mounted
Had 4 tires that I needed mounted on my daughters car. Called and they told me to bring it in. Took it in they got on it right away. Short time was done. They even put the spare tire They get the job done and your on your way. Thanks again guys.

DAVID M.
01/17/2020
Great Service, Great Price, Friendly Employees
Went in to get 4 new tires for my 2014 Silverado. Competitive price and friendly employees is the reason I always come back. In and out with new tires in a little over 30 minutes. Honest business.

Woodhaven, MI
01/17/2020
Mrs
Fast and friendly service!

01/15/2020
GREAT SERVICE
Friendly and helpful. Always great customer service

Bill S.
01/13/2020
Awesome work and service
Customer service center is awesome very friendly and helpful. And it took no time at all to get my vehicle fixed. Thank u Mike Pacheco and firestone employees.

Romulus, MI
Ford Expedition
01/13/2020
Tire service
Friendly and efficient. I had a tire repair that required a new tire. The service tech promptly discussed options and allowed the use of a comparable used tire while waiting for tire order to arrive.

Woodhaven, MI
Nissan Sentra
01/11/2020
Not good
I recommend not to go to this place as you will not be treated good. They will tell you something is wrong and it won’t even be wrong. I gave them my car and they said they would call me in a few hours, the whole day passed and they called and said they couldn’t fix my car because the correct parts weren’t in the car. They charged just to check the car. I decided to go to another place and they told me that a different part was not right
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 01/13/2020
We do appoligise for any issue you may have had with the vehicle being serviced. As we discussed prior to you dropping the vehicle off, all vehicles are subject to an inspection charge if we do not do any form of repair or service (as you signed prior in agreeance). When we spoke on the phone you were asked would you like us to leave the vehicle in the air till you arrived and we did. Once you arrived we did walk out together and gladly showed you the parts that had movement so you could get the vehicle fixed for a proper aligned. We take pride in all repairs/service done in our shop(everything has a warranty). Nothing gets done half way or improper.  With that said no vehicles will be aligned in our shop with loose parts. If there is something we can do correctly in the future for you please give us a call @ 734-287-9150

MARK S.
Pontiac Bonneville
01/08/2020
Repair,service
The manager here,is just great.he is truthful,highly knowledgeable. Fair,and most of all,has a great sence of humor. I allways feel good when I go there,and when I leave. Take care of business. Fast and efficient. I'll go nowhere else.

Jeep Liberty
01/08/2020
Great service friendly people awesome mechanics and they know how to get the job done right with a smile
Brought my parents jeep in for a wheel hub great prices, friendly service they will get you in and out with a smile you'll be very pleased to come here to get any work done I definitely will be back.

JANE B.
01/07/2020
Great
I went in for my tires rotation. They were friendly and very helpful.
Also, check everything under my car. Told me what parts gonna needs to be replace, in time.
Even took me out where my car was, still up in the air and show me what was wrong.
Really appreciate that. Most places wants to rip a female off, especially an older person. At 78, I thank uses.

PW
PARIS W.
Lincoln MKZ
01/06/2020
What an amazing place!
I’ve been going to this location since I was in high school and I’m 29 now and I have ALWAYS received excellent and quick service. I would highly recommend this location