Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Very friendly speedy service

SHANNON C.
Buick Verano
Very nice customer service
I would visit again... helped in an emergency situation.

Marcee M.
Free rotation
Wish I would have known about balancing. My only compliant was tire pressures were all different so this was not checked or corrected. Very fast hope it was done that’s how fast it was.

YA
Good price......fast service!

Cadillac XLR
04/20/2019
Sloppy
They don't use simple floormates to keep your clean. The car drove worse when I left there than when I got there.
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 04/21/2019

I am sorry you received your car back not in the same condition as you dropped it off.   I would like to ha e you bring the car back so we can address the cleaning of the vehicle along why it does not drive better.    Mike

KW
KATHY W.
04/18/2019
Friendly honest service
Was happy with how friendly the staff is and feel like i was given a good price!!

JANE B.
04/18/2019
They are always polite and friendly. Very clean place. As an elder person I appreciate the respect and honesty

CK
CYNTHIA K.
Kia Optima
04/17/2019
Great and honest
I like the fact that they are honest and service is great. The servicemen go above their job duties to help the customer. Prices are reasonable, quality work, and it really works with my schedule that they are open on Saturdays and Sundays.

GL
GREG L.
Romulus, MI
Cadillac SRX
04/17/2019
Great people! FAST Service
Got my wife's car in and out quicker than expected... great service
Would always recommend them!

RAY h.
Dearborn, MI
Cadillac Escalade
04/16/2019
Overpriced
This place is very overpriced. I went in to get a tire rotation and alignment. I was told that I couldn’t get the car aligned until I did over $1400 worth of repairs. I went to another shop and got the work done for a little over $200. Not to mention I left fire stone paying nearly $60 for a simple inspection and tire rotation. They are very overzealous with their pricing and I would not recommend anyone to go here and less they want to pay more money!
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 04/17/2019

Ray,  thank you for taking the time to write a review. I hope you would please write an accurate review of your experience. First , you were never told you could not get a front end alignment ,and secondly you did not ever even ask for pricing for the repairs that were recommended on the escalade . You were charged $20.00 for a tire rotation along with a $24.95  front end inspection .

KP
KYLE P.
Garden City, MI
Jeep Patriot
04/15/2019
Friendly, helpful techs were quick to help me out on short notice. Could not have been more satisfied with the service, especially on a Sunday.
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 04/17/2019

Thank  you again for the business ! Mike

LAURA M.
04/15/2019
Great employees
Let me start off by mentioning how nervous I was taking my car in for repair especially a place that I have never been to. I had no clue what was wrong with my car other than it needed serious help. I thought for sure that I was going to be told that it was going to cost me my first born. I was surprised that wasn’t the case at all. Yes, my car needed serious attention but the honesty from the employees was much appreciated. They weren’t pushy and also were up front with what I could do now and what could be saved for later. They are a fun group with compassion for their customers. They did a great job on my car. I left with the confidence that I didn’t get robbed. Thank you Firestone employees for taking great care of my car!!

04/14/2019
Replacing brakes
Friendly service, great service!

VM
VICKI M.
04/12/2019
Good stuff good tires.
They were very fast & efficient. Most of all at a great cost.

Inkster, MI
04/12/2019
Customer service
Great professional employees!

GS
GENEVIEVE S.
04/11/2019
Great service and very quick!
I got a flat tire from a pot hole early morning. I went in they were very helpful and very quick. My total was 100 dollars to start. Once putting in my name he informed me I had bought the road hazzard insurance last time I was in which I didn’t even remember. I ended up only paying 24 dollars! Honest and hard working! I will return in the future.

Great place!
I always take my vehicles here. The staff is very friendly, professional, and courteous. They have done good work every time for me.

AR
AL R.
Tire rotation
I have my tires rotated every 5000 miles. Whenever I come in, Mike the manager, greets me by name and has me in and out in 15 minutes. I have been a happy customer for many years.

TL
TIFFANY L.
Fast and reasonable
Service was fast needed four new tires for my van. Courteous and the price of the tires were reasonable.

04/08/2019
First experience would never go back
Brought an older car in for an alignment . You paid $25.00 no alignment and an estimate for $1,800. My husband said bring the car home we took it to Bell tire they aligned it and we bought a new front tire from them. It is hard for an elderly woman to have her car repaired . Would never go back or recommend them
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you four posting a review. Upon  inspection of your vehicle we did notice that the front struts were leaking and yes the right front tire was worn out. When you did come to pick up the vehicle I explained to you that we could just put a tire on and a line in the vehicle. The struts were not a necessity to do the front wheel alignment other than we were informing you of what was  wrong with the vehicle .  We could have done the exact same thing for you as belle tire did and it was certainly documented on your invoice and explain to you upon check out at the counter. You’re posting of this review it was not fair as we just did the inspection for you, and we certainly could have just done the alignment for you for 49.95 and there is a no additional fees .  I would hope that you would provide a accurate review on my company as I’ve been in business for over 30 years, and what you have posted is not correct.