DUFF C.
Lincoln MKX
09/14/2018
New tires
Very satisfied with price & service. 4 new Michelin tires installed and out the door in under 30 minutes including an alignment check.

KK
KATHY K.
09/12/2018
Great customer service!
Had a slow leak in my tire and they were able to get me in within an hour. Always pleasant to work with.

HH
HOWARD H.
Dodge Journey
09/09/2018
The service is always great. I am alway very pleased with the service and the quality of work. Keep it up and I will tell everyone to go to you.

JOHN D.
Wyandotte, MI
Cadillac CTS Coupe
09/09/2018
Professional and accurate when performing servcies
The counter manager Michael always provides me the exact requested service and knows his auto repair business. He takes the time to ask questions and exceeds my expectations.

DE
DAN E.
Trenton, MI
09/08/2018
Quick service - Knowledgeable service staff (counter and mechanics)
If you are looking for a place Downriver to have your vehicle serviced, (tires, brakes, basic repairs, etc.), you should consider Metro 25 Firestone. They provide you with an accurate assessment of the repairs needed, and inform you of the approximate cost within a very short time from the start of your visit. Then they try to get your vehicle into the work area as soon as possible, reassess the mechanical problems , and inform you of the repairs needed that they have diagnosed. They also inform you of possible area's of concern for future consideration.

AR
AL R.
09/06/2018
tire purchase
I bought 4 tires and was in and out in 30 minutes. The guys at the desk couldn't be more friendly and were very attentive to my needs.

CAMRON H.
Dodge Journey
08/25/2018
Mike is great!
Mike got my wife and Inin and out nd parched a tire that had screw in it! He took great care of us and also left 5 Star google review!!

BG
BRIAN G.
08/18/2018
I was able to have my car repaired on Sunday and have it back for work on Monday. Love that!
I have been going to Metro 25 for many years and never had a bad experience.

Richard M.
07/16/2018
amazing serivce an tire guys
wow all i can say is at metro 25 there service an tire guys is amazing and it starts with the people up front there very helpful an will work with you thanks kevin for the help with my new Hercules tires an michael for the help on figuring out the squick with the front end with the struts an other new front end parts my 2013 malibu rides new again couldnt have asked for more thanks everyone!

MICHAEL S.
West Bloomfield, MI
Chevrolet Corvette
07/04/2018
Very quick service
Very quick service , and will certainly be telling my friends just how good I was treated. Very clean showroom while I waited , I was also offered ice cold bottled water by there friendly staff. Thanks again

ANEILIA M.
Dearborn, MI
06/28/2018
Fast friendly service
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review on our company. If there is anything you need in the near future please call me directly at 734 287 9150  Mike Stern

DEAN S.
Livonia, MI
06/16/2018
fixed 1/2 of problem
took vehicle in for steering pulling to left & front end shaking at speed. $1350 later front end doesn't shake but still pulls to left.

JIM A.
06/05/2018
Excellent Service!
I’ve had vehicles serviced here for over 20 years and not once have I been disappointed after a visit. Great work & staff, highly recommend !

DAVID C.
Inkster, MI
05/23/2018
Fast service no appointment was needed

IM
IRENE M.
Dodge Stratus
05/10/2018
Honesty and friendliness above all else for the past 6 years!

TR
TAMONA R.
Belleville, MI
05/02/2018
Well Done!
Kevin was extremely nice and responsive to my needs. I feel safer knowing they did my brake work.

DE
DAN E.
Trenton, MI
04/30/2018
Quick service - Knowledgeable service staff (counter and mechanics)
The counter staff gives you a quick review of the possible problems with your vehicle , and a reasonable estimate for the repairs. As soon as a repair stall is available, they get your vehicle up on the host, and once again, provide you with an update of the visible inspection that the mechanic has viewed. Then they discuss with you how long the repair may take, and inform you if they have noticed any other possible repairs that may be needed now, or in the near future. There is no pressure to have these repairs done now.

Kia Soul
04/29/2018
Tires
the guys are all great and very nice

JASON T.
Pontiac Vibe
04/09/2018
Great Responsiveness, Prompt Service, Excellent Staff, Best Value = Two Thumbs Up !
I definitely recommend SuperTire in Taylor as the place to go for service on brakes and rotors. I reached out to several different service centers in my area thru their website to check on brake and rotor replacement costs. In less the 1 hour I received an email response from Mike Sternfeld (owner) . I feel my time was valued with a no nonsense / prompt response, that included walk-away costs from the information I provided about my car.
Some might think it's strange that I'm taking the time to write up a review celebrating this type of interaction, but I can say prompt customer service and follow-thru is first and lasting impression. I'm still waiting for responses back from over half of the other service centers I contacted. When I went in for service a few days later I was met with the same no nonsense from Kevin (staff member). Kevin is a very personable / charismatic guy that took my service order at the shop and contacted me immediately after confirming my fear about the rear wheel bearing. The service was completed the same day and in a few hours including replacement of the rear wheel bearing. All-in-all this was a great experience - 2 thumbs up!
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 04/17/2018

Jason, thank you very much for the positive review. If there is anything you need please reach out. Thank you again for the business. Michael

BC
BOYD C.
Plymouth, MI
03/31/2018
Best Tire Store/Auto Repair store in metro Detroit area
Always looking forward to getting great car care and services from Metro 25. Always in and out in a jiffy, and the work that they perform is nothing but the best. I highly recommend Metro 25 Firestone to anyone and everyone that needs new tires or other Auto related repair service.
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 04/17/2018

Boyd , thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. Thank you again for your business.
Michael