DAN B.
Franklin, MI
Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG
01/20/2019
Auto repair
Best customer service. Fixed my problem timely. Very reasonable prices. Very knowledgeable staff and management

MA
MARK A.
Chevrolet Trax
01/19/2019
Pricing
They were fast fair and very professional I would definitely go back for more service on my vehicle

JO
JAMES O.
01/13/2019
Very fast and friendly service

ED
ELIZABETH D.
01/12/2019
These guys take great care of us every time we come. They’re friendly, they are hours that make it where you don’t have to miss work. I’ve been coming here for years, the staff and owner are honest and I highly recommend

ED
ELIZABETH D.
Lincoln MKZ
01/12/2019
They noticed before replacing my battery that they were given a used one and caught this error. I appreciate that they were looking out for me and are very honest
I have been coming here for a very long time. The guys here really care and have been very helpful to me. They always try to accommodate me and lately I’ve noticed an extra level of them making sure they make their customers happy. They care very much about their customers and they’re honest. I highly recommend them

SL
SHEILA L.
Kia Sportage
01/10/2019
Great service and great crew.
I went to Pennzoil for my oil change. They have me free tire rotation card and free car wash. I claimed them both today. And got great service. Thanks.

Jeep Compass
Always good service
Hats off to Michael. All I do is call this guy. He gets what I need. Done. Been going there for years. Awesome

JJ
JAMES J.
Honda Crosstour
Awesome service!
Great customer service rep at counter, great price for service. Speedy service. I was pleased and would return if I needed a tire or tire repair.

Detroit, MI
Dodge Avenger
01/09/2019
Road ready
I’m always thankful for the fact that whenever I have work done here, it can usually be “road ready” the same day. The shop opens on time and the mechanics are timely also. They provide a good time estimate also. Keep up the good work.

KK
KAREN K.
Ford Thunderbird
Fast
The service was quick

MATTHEW D.
Riverview, MI
Very pleased
We had a great experience with mike! Mike was great from the start, he went over various options of tires for our vehicle. In the process of installing The tires he advised us of other issues that need addressing with our vehicle. Service was done in a timely manner and the work performed was high quality. I would send anyone I know that is looking for work on their vehicle or for tires to go see mike!
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you very much for the positive review >

DIANA G.
Honest
They are friendly and honest.

Friendly quick service, & great price. Thank you

JENNIFER B.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/06/2019
They work with u and friendly
I would recommend them to anyone great people great service and reasonable prices

RP
RENE P.
Allen Park, MI
01/06/2019
Great honest service and feedback
I went in for a free tire rotation and some estimates on my brakes and struts. Price was definitely higher than I was expecting but never felt pressured to buy today, so I'm happy with the honesty. Will definitely be back.

BD
BRUCE D.
01/05/2019
Employees are honest and very helpfull
Great place to have tire service done

LC
LAURA C.
Lincoln Park, MI
Jeep Compass
01/05/2019
Always great service!
Just went in for a tire rotation this time. Was in and out in 20 minutes. Very efficient and professional as always!

AR
AL R.
01/04/2019
service review
I always know that nI will be in and out without much waiting when I come to Metro25 for any service. The guys are great and always friendly.

LC
LOUIS C.
Lincoln Park, MI
01/04/2019
Too slow service.
I tried for to days early in The morning, still the wait was too long g for me. So I left I can't wait when there's 2 or 3 cars in front of me. They need more mechanic s.
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 01/08/2019

Louis , sorry for the inconivene . If you still need service you can contact us directly to set up an appointment to have service. Or if you need service in the future you can contact me directly at 734-287-9150 to set up an appointment . MIke Stern

TG
TROY G.
Inkster, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/03/2019
Customer service
Employees greet you with a smile every time you enter the door I like the service because they are straight to the point prices is good jobs are well done and it doesn't take a long time at all