SHERONDA W.
Nissan Rogue
01/18/2021
Great customer service and very friendly
I really felt good vibes from the time I walked in. I received a call 10mins after dropping my car off explaining everything that I needed to know regarding my car and the cost. I was glad I decided to trust them to get the job done. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

MIKE M.

Flat Rock, MI
Kia Sportage
01/14/2021
Fantastic service!
Polite service. Also fast and efficient.

MK
MIKE K.
Romulus, MI
Ford Edge
01/13/2021
Fast and courteous
They showed me the problems the dealer didn’t bother to and then fixed them

PI
PAUL I.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/12/2021
Excellent service!
I had just purchased a set of new tires a few weeks prior. The tires were showing an odd wear to them so I stopped in to get their opinion. Without hesitation, they not only replaced the tires they upgraded me to the next best set. That's good business and I will returning for any and all tire needs. Thanks again for the great service!

JACOB W.
Citra, FL
01/11/2021
I was told to replace a few parts before I could get a alignment replaced the parts then told I needed more parts charged twice for a inspection
I feel misled
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 01/15/2021

We are sorry if you feel misled on having the vehicle at out shop. As we do not know who worked on the vehicle. The first attempt to Alignment your Ford Fusion someone had worked on the vehicle and not made sure the jam nut were not siezed, we did perform the rear Alignment half the front you were only charged for an inspection. Attempt # 2 to perform an Alignment whomever worked on the vehicle left the lower control arm loose in the frame and other lower control arm had play as well. The vehicle inspection for Alignment charge is credited if you have our shop do the recommended repairs to the vehicle. Please give us a call if you would like an quote to repair the vehicle correctly 734-287-9150 all steering and suspension parts carry a Lifetime Warranty we also give a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty on labor.

DO

AL
AMANDA L.
01/09/2021
Awesome!
My visit was quick, easy and affordable! Highly recommend

Chevrolet Suburban
01/08/2021
Good visit. Knoledgeable staff
Tires roated balanced. One repair and front end inspection.

J
JEFF/PAM
Woodhaven, MI
01/07/2021
Great customer service!
Great service and great price.

DT
DEIRDRE T.
Lincoln Park, MI
Chevrolet HHR
01/07/2021
As soon as I walked in the door I was approached and taking care of very quickly very professionally
I left one tire company and I couldn't get in for 2 days and it would take an hour when I walked into Firestone it was done within 13 minutes from the minute I walked in until I was handed my keys. I remember Firestone commercials from when I was young and I'm glad I have Firestone tires. And when it's time for new tires you know where I will be going, Firestone!

ROBERT B.
Romulus, MI
01/06/2021
Tires.
Quick service.. and price was great!!

TW
TOM W.
01/02/2021
No mask
I was a little uneasy with the fact they had no issues with serving customers that were not wearing masks and allow them to sit in the waiting room personally anywhere I go these days no mask no service I just chose to stand outside besides for this fact I have no other issues place was clean employees behind the counter were wearing their masks and were respectable and professional

Kia Optima

SHAWN G.
Willis, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
12/30/2020
Great service and competitive pricing!
Great service, competitive pricing. The only place I purchase tires.