MICHELLE H.
11/14/2018
Friendly fast service
The title says it all, friendly fast service! In the daily busy hustle of life who wants to sit in a tire shop for a few hours? Totally would recommend for anyone who loves fast service!

AR
AL R.
11/13/2018
My experience
I am always greeted as a valued customer, and I was in and out in a manner of minutes for my tire rotation.

TIM G.
Chevrolet Cruze
Professional
Professional and friendly, quick and did the Job right at a nice price!!!

ROBERT B.
Mercedes-Benz E300
Awesome place
These guys are fantastic and always do a great job at a reasonable price. I highly recommend this Metro 25 location.👍👍

ME

KYRA A.
Romulus, MI
Buick Regal
Awesome service!!!
First point of contact, rep acknowledged my need for emergency service...put my mind at ease.
Secondly, staff was very friendly and courteous...I'm serious!

And received timely, superior service, too?
Wowwwwwww!

I would go out of my way to go back to same location...11011 Telegraph!!!

While I was there, there was not one single dissatisfied customer!!!
You guys rock!!!!

JENNIFER D.
Dodge Journey
11/10/2018
Fast and friendly
These guys were great, I came in driving on a half flat donut with my tire that had a screw in it in the back of my car, they checked me in,had every thing done in less than a half hour. Including putting my donut back up underneath my car. Definitely recommend!

MA
MICHAEL A.
Jeep Cherokee
11/09/2018
Snow Tires
I've had tires replaced on 2 vehicles at Metro 25 Firestone in the last 2 weeks, both times in and out in 30 minutes. Besides the great service, I probably saved a $1,000 between the 2 visits. We drive from Bloomfield Hills to Metro 25 and it's well worth it, 5 star quality, service, and price. Thanks Mike.

HW
Hanna W.
Kia Rio
Never disappointed!
Everytime I’ve came here within the last few years they’ve always given me great customer service, good prices and they always seem to get the job done quick! Most of all they do excellent work, will always be coming back.

TW
TIFFANY W.
Lincoln Park, MI
Chrysler 200
Won my business
I was currently at a place of business getting ready to have service done after getting the total cost I decided to check with businesses in the area offering the same service, that led me to this establishment where the price was better by $47

JOHN H.
Vehicle maintenance
Excellent service and very knowledgeable people who know their jobs!

Competitive pricing from tires to brakes.

Would recommend to others.

WG
WHITNEY G.
Farmington, MI
Mazda CX-5
11/03/2018
I drove in with a flat, and was back on the road in 20 minutes! The staff are friendly and courteous to me and everyone else who walked in the door. I will definitely recommend and return!

MICHAEL H.
Rockwood, MI
Ford Freestar Wagon
11/02/2018
The employees were very courteous and professional their work was excellent and quick I was out of there in a very short time and the prices were very reasonable I will definitely recommend this place
The employees were very courteous and professional the work was excellent and and done in a quick and timely manner and the prices were reasonable

TRACIE G.
11/02/2018
True to there word.Excellent Manager and Staff.
Managenent and Staff take very good care of customers need as well as there Vehicle

OS
ONEAL S.
11/02/2018
Excellent service in a timely manner on my cars

SO
SHAWN O.
Wyandotte, MI
Fantastic Service
Needed new tires for my truck, called Mike and he helped me through picking the right tire at the right price and had them ordered and in the same day. Went in and was in and out in less than an hour. Awesome service.

Whitmore Lake, MI
10/31/2018
The staff was very friendly starting with making my appointment to picking up my car after it was repaired. They repaired it quickly and I have no problems at all anymore. The price seemed reasonable too!

TRACIE G.
10/31/2018
True to there word.
Management is GREAT , Very thorough on what issues you have with vehicle. Stand behind there work 💯💯.. Always greet you with a Good Morning and Hot Coffee..

HH
HOWARD H.
Dodge Journey
10/30/2018
Completely satisfied
I came in and the service was great. Didn’t wait long and the job was done . Thank you for being so proficient in getting the job do.

JOE M.