JANET P.
04/17/2021
No pressure
No pressure to approve any repairs; just honest evaluations. I trust them to truthfully help me make decisions.

LG
LEANNE G.
Pontiac, MI
04/17/2021
Customer service was fabulous.
The workers were polite, they engaged with me and other customers, I liked the atmosphere, it was clean, the work was done rapidly and professionally. I would definitely recommend the place. The only down fall was they didn't have my size tire so I had to go get one and bring it back.

Honest friendly
Based on reviews is why I went here unsure at first but satisfied in the end professional courtesy honest and friendly service

NJ
Neal J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/14/2021
Customer service is King.
Well we already know that cash is King. And when you as a customer is spending your hard-earned money not only do you expect a good product, but exceptional customer service is as equally important. From Big Al and the office staff down to the mechanics crew and my main man little Mike truly appreciate good customer service.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS KING

TW
TONYA W.
Lincoln Park, MI
04/14/2021
People was friendly good service
I would regimed others

ALVIN B.
Romulus, MI
Dodge Charger
04/12/2021
Friendly staff and very accommodating. Great prices and great service

KENNETH M.
Dearborn Heights, MI
04/12/2021
Great jod as always
Thanks for everything you and your crew do a great job of fixing all of my vehicles. Evey time I have been to your shop. Thanks again to you and your crew of professional mechanics.

KY
KAREN Y.
Dearborn Heights, MI
04/10/2021
Great Customer Service
The staff was friendly. I didn't have a long wait time

ROBIN B.
Romulus, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
04/09/2021
Prompt, friendly service
Staff was friendly and welcoming

NG
NICOLE G.
Wyandotte, MI
Buick LaCrosse
04/08/2021
Quick
Thank you for the accommodation. I greatly appreciate your gesture. The humor is a pluse. Time is money. Straight and to the point. Service was wonderful.

BETTY S.
Mercury Villager
04/08/2021
Integrity, honesty affordable
I have always appreciated the service I have received at Metro 25. Everyone is polite and considerate. I can’t say enough positive things about the staff at Metro 25 as far as my ongoing experience with them over the past few years.

IM
IRENE M.
Dodge Stratus
04/07/2021
Exceptional service.
I have had my car serviced by them for a variety of issues for several years now and have never been dissatisfied.

DT
DON T.
04/07/2021
The first thing I notice was the greeting, I was greeting with a warm personality and he asked questions and fixed my problem in only 20 minutes, and yes I will refer to people I know because I got great service.

JEFF R.
04/06/2021
Standard of Excellence
Service was top shelf as well as mechanical work done. Price is a bit high but worth it for the level of excellence. Ive had extensive work done twice and will be back for future work based on my high quality visit from start to end of my visit.

CJ
CURTIS J.
Lincoln MKZ
04/06/2021
Great customer communication and fast results
They are quick and to the point. I have been taking my family cars here for over 10 years and I have never had any problems. I would recommend this Firestone to everyone.