Jermor S.
02/18/2016
Awesome
Communication
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2016

Thank you for your business.

Richard B.
02/16/2016
changed the oil in no time
changed the oil in no time
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2016

We appreciate your business and value you as oneof our regular customers.

NT
Norm T.
Dodge Journey
02/13/2016
Makes me want to come back!
Excellent staff and the service rep and machanic actually listened to me! Loved the video of the dragster and let me drool on it. Just a good bunch of people people.

Judith M.
02/13/2016
Great place for service
Very professional experience. Waiting area was neat and clean. Very accomdating with appointment. Eager to is that customer is pleased with service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2016

We are glad to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  Providing a high level of customer service is our mission daily.  Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to seeing you for future service on your vehicle.

ME
Michael E.
Sarasota, FL
02/11/2016
Great!
Great!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2016

Thank you so much for your business.

DE
Doug E.
02/10/2016
Excellent service, competant personel, knowledgable, able to quickly diagnose a problem that failed to leave the normal trail of information.
I have believed that Dealership Service Departments were always the best equipped with the latest knowledge and diagnostic tools. No more. Superior has exceeded my expectations, and at a much lower cost than Dealership service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2016

So glad we have met or exceeded your service expectations.  We strive to provide the quality of a Dealership but at an Independent price.  Thank you for the confidence you show in us.

Chrissie B.
02/07/2016
Mustang and our Mountaineer
Service is the best. I know when the car comes back to me everything is working great and there are no worries.

Cindy B.
Toyota Tundra
02/04/2016
OUTSTANDING
Came in for an oil change, tire rotation and have new headlights installed for a trip north. Always great service and great people. I'd say they treat me like family....but actually...better than family !!!! THANKS
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2016

Always a pleasure to have your visit the shop.  We are honored and humbled with the confidence you have bestowed on us to assist in maintaing your vehicles.  Thank you for your loyalty and yes valued customers like you are part of the Superior Auto Repair family.  Safe travels to the north.

EG
Estelle G.
02/02/2016
Trustworthy
Great as usual.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2016

Thank you.  It is always a pleasure to see you.

TD
Tom D.
Oldsmobile Toronado
01/30/2016
1985 Oldsmobile
Mike solved a troubling electrical problem that was draining the battery overnight. Turned out the glove box light was staying on when the door was closed. After some adjustments, the problem was solved. Thanks, Mike
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2016

Superior Auto Repair is always willing to take on a challenging repair.  This was a puzzling one that took some time to determine the root cause of the draw.  Thank you for your patience and giving us the time needed to diagnosis and repair the problem.

Richard B.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Honda Accord
01/29/2016
The service, the quality of work, the knowledge and the people. I feel I can trust them.
I am very satisfied with Superior and would recommend them to anyone.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/29/2016

Thank you so much being a customer.  We are pleased to hear that the level of service, work quality and staff expertise provide you with confidence and trust in us.

PH
friendly

Kristin M.
01/23/2016
Diagnosed my Caravan's problem
Difficulty replicating the issue, but spent the extra time and saved me money by referring me to a Chrysler store as it was under warranty. Everyone was friendly and professional.

Jeane S.
01/22/2016
Quick to answer questions, got work done fast and nice waiting area.
My questions have been answered and will be going back to have front end fixed.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/23/2016

Thank You, see you soon.

Jeanie S.
Chevrolet HHR
01/22/2016
I was impressed with the cleanliness of the office and the efficient and quick service. First place I was comfortable since I had to leave my shop in NH owned by my best friend.
Confused that wheel covers weren't listed on my service internet page. Also said all tires were checked for air but I wasn't told my RR tire was down to 26. Which window switch was replaced as I didn't know anything was wrong so curious about what was wrong.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2016

Sorry for the confusion, we replaced the both right side wheel covers as listed on your insurance claim form. The drivers window switch was replaced due to sticking, this was requested by insurance company. Sorry about the tire pressure we set the all to 33 PSI as stated on the door, please keep a eye on that tire , it may have a slow leak. Or the wheel may be damaged when it was stolen.

V
Valued Customer
Sarasota, FL
Lincoln Zephyr
01/20/2016
06 Lincoln
Mike diagnosed it right away that it was a strut issue. They fixed it in a timely and the car rides much better.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2016

We are humbled by the confidence you demonstrate in us by choosing to bring your vehicle to us for repairs and maintenance. Thank you for your patronage.  Mike, Jeneen and staff of Superior Auto Repair

RK
Ray K.
Palmetto, FL
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
01/20/2016
just a good clean auto service co.
happy with the service
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2016

Thank you so much!  We pride ourselves in maintaining a clean facility for our customers and staff.  We look forward to being a part of your car care team.

Barbara S.
Pontiac Vibe
12/31/2015
Consistently good
I like small independent businesses like Superior. The here service is personal and professional with fair charges. Thanks again!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/11/2016

We're honored to be a part of your car care team.  We thank you for your patronage.

Cindy B.
Toyota Tundra
12/23/2015
Awesome
Superior Auto is not only the only place I take my truck but the only place I recommend. Honest people and feel like family .
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/11/2016

Thank you for your loyal business.  We are pleased to have you as a part of the Superior Auto Repair family.

TD
Tom D.
Oldsmobile Toronado
12/11/2015
85 Toronado Repair
Mike and his people do a great job. They are always customer friendly. And they explain things to you when you ask questions.