FS
Ocala, FL
Mercury Sable
07/19/2017
quality service
Excellent workmanship. Professional and courteous staff.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2017

Glad you found us and we could assist you promptly.  Thank you for the opportunity and whenever in the area, we are here to help.

Albert S.
07/19/2017
How quickly you toke care of the problem and kept me informed
Great job
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle repair needs and look forward to a continued business relationship.

XB
Xavier B.
Land Rover LR3
07/12/2017
Xavier Bracco's 1000 year old Land Rover
Well so far the car is responding as if I still have the old engine....so far so good....
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  Good to hear that the Land Rover has not missed a beat after the engine replacement we recently completed.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

DE
Dale E.
06/30/2017
In A Pinch
Took my car to Superior because the previous shop I had set two appointments for could not fulfill my request. They could have called me on both occasions and let me know they would not be able to handle. So, I ended up right down the street and I am thankful. I will continue to do business with Superior. Not only did they do a great job on the vehicle but they helped me out in a pinch... Thanks for a Job will don
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/30/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with you vehicle needs when your previous shop was unable to.  Thank you for giving Superior a tryout and awesome to hear that we met or exceeded your expectations. Looking forward to being a partner with you for your vehicle care needs.

PM
Paul M.
Lexus LS 430
06/29/2017
One word captures my first experience with Superior Auto Repair. Trust!
This was my first experience with Superior Auto Repair and it was easily the most satisfying and rewarding interaction with a car service/repair facility that I have ever had in my entire life. And it's been a long life,
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2017

We are pleased your 1st experience at Superior Auto Repair was a satisfying one.  We strive to provide our customers a pleasant atmosphere with knowledge and friendly staff.  It is humbling to hear we met or exceeded your expectations.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

Jason T.
RAM 1500
06/26/2017
Good reliable and fast service
Dropped my truck off for a bent axle and rotor repair in the morning and had it back that afternoon $500 cheaper than the shop down the street
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2017

Thank you for sharing your experience.  At Superior we know that having your vehicle in the shop for repairs can be a hardship so we aim to provide prompt, quality repairs.

Thank you again for the opportunity and we look forward to assisting you in the future with your vehicle needs.

AD
Amanda D.
06/21/2017
Fantastic Experience!
It was my first time at superior auto. They were efficient and complete. Also, everyone I dealt with was very hospitable !
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2017

Awesome to hear that your first experience was a good one!  It is our mission to provide our customers a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

KO
Kori O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2017
Always honest, great prices,
Front desk girl always a pleasure to deal with. Don has always helped me but is no longer there. I miss him. Brian is my guy now and will keep going back to this place.
They even call you a few days later to check and make sure all is ok....

JJ
James J.
06/13/2017
Professional, personalized service
Superior Auto has been my provider of mechanic services for six or seven years. I can always trust them to repair my cars professionally. They do the right thing for the customer.

KK

Jennifer S.
BMW 740Li
05/25/2017
Would highly recommend!
I thought the work that Superior did on my car was great! They are very friendly and I was able to bring my car in on short notice. The waiting room was very clean and comfortable. I will definitely use them again.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/25/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your recent vehicle care needs.  We thank you for taking the time to let us know that we met or exceeded your service level expectations and that are facility was a clean and comfortable environment for you. We look forward to assisting you with your future maintance and repairs needs.

Jon B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK55
05/24/2017
No pressure
Return customer. That is all there is to say.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/25/2017

Always a pleasure to assist a return customer with their vehicle needs.  Thank you for the opportunity to and the confidence you demonstate in our abilities by coming back.  We value your patronage.

Scott B.
05/23/2017
Quick, dependable service
Another great job by team Superior! We were in last week for an alternator and battery and I was pleased with the price and it was done before lunch. This week ac issues hit and the vehicle required entire replacement. Mike and the team were on it and had this major job done before closing time (and before another unbearably hot day in a black car with no Ac)!