LJ
Lewis J.
05/27/2019
Feedback on Superior Auto Repair
First of all my name was misspelled. It's spelled Louis, not Lewis.

Overall the experience was great. I have never been to an auto mechanic shop in which the facility looked this fantastic.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for bringing the misspelling to our attention, we have corrected the your customer record.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and glad to hear that you had a great experience and liked our facility.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

John D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/24/2019
Brian great guy very professional
Very efficient honest dont try to sell something you don't need highly recommend to other people
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/28/2019

So glad you enjoy working with Brian and happy with the manner in which we do business.  Thank you for being a valued customer of Superior Auto Repair.

MT
Mary T.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
05/23/2019
Fast service...Great staff
Professional and knowledgeable staff..my repair was done very quickly ....my problem was considered important and they worked me in on a busy day. Great place!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/28/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations.  We always try to be responsive to customer needs and get the work done no matter the amount of activity in the shop.  Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs and we look forward to helping you in the future

MI
Marq I.
GMC Sonoma
05/19/2019
Starter installation
In and out in less time than expected with excellent service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

Always a pleasure to have you visit the shop.  Glad we assist you with your vehicle needs in a promptly and get you back on the road.
Thank you for your business.

FT
Fred T.
05/12/2019
Capable and friendly
I found the people at Superior Auto Repair to be quite capable and friendly.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

So nice to hear that you have confidence in our abilities are level of service.  We thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

AG
Andrew G.
05/10/2019
VERY PROFESSIONAL
THE FACILITY IS CLEAN AND BRIGHT.
THE SERVICE WAS DONE PROMPTLY AND THEY DROVE ME HOME AND PICKED ME UP.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you again with your vehicle care needs.  Awesome to hear that you enjoy of newer facility/location and our convenient shuttle service.  Thank you for your business and look forward to assisting you with future needs.

DF
Diane F.
Parrish, FL
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/03/2019
GREAT SERVICE AND HONEST!
We called for an appointment at 9:00 am and were able to get in by 1:15pm the same day!! We brought the Infinity in because we are selling it to a niece, and wanted to be sure it was in good shape. Our concern was the brakes even though there was no indication we needed them. Not only did Mike tell us we didn't need them, but did a through check and found the car needed a new battery, an alignment, and did a power steering fluid flush for a reasonable amount of money! Now we have peace of mind handing the car over to our niece! Thank you!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/06/2019

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  Nice to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations. It was our pleasure to inspect the Infiniti and give you a report card on condition.  Your niece is very lucky to be getting such a well cared for vehicle.  Thank you for your business and we forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Kirill S.
North Port, FL
Mercedes-Benz C63 S AMG
04/22/2019
Brake pads swap
Brad's as awesome as always! Got some aftermarket pads to try out and he got them on no probs.

Whole team from the front desk to shop is great.

VM
Virginia M.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/20/2019
Superior Service
Your customer service is awesome. I never have to wait. You’re always open with communication. Your staff is incredible. Your office is open, clean and inviting. Job well done.

Larry S.
Chevrolet Corvette
Scheduled maintenance a breeze
This was my first visit to Superior. First impression was very positive. The facility was spotless, the customer lounge was very comfortable with amenities provided. Staff was quite friendly and courteous. In and out in 45 min. My Z06 was given back to me the way I brought it. No mess, no fuss. If my first visit was any indication of what I am to expect when I need service, I will be a long term customer.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

We are very pleased that you chose to give Superior the opportunity to earn your business. It is important for us to provide our customers a clean, comfortable atmosphere with courteous, friendly staff so people will think of us when any vehicle care items arise. Thank you for your visit and we look forward to assisting you in the future and being a part of your vehicle car team!

MT
Myke T.
Ford Edge
04/18/2019
They were able to get me in late in the day
Very nice service. Accommodate me late
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

We will always try to accomodate customer requests, when possible.  We appreciate your business and hope you will consider us for your future vehicle care needs.

KZ
Katherine Z.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/18/2019
Quick, efficient, and knowledgeable!
Awesome service, would highly recommend.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your recent vehicle repair and routine maintenance.  Awesome to hear the we met/exceeded your service expectations.  A happy customer who would recommend us to a friend/family is the best! We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

John M.
04/17/2019
My Recent Visit
It's always a pleasure to bring my car to Superior Auto Repair. The associates are always polite, honest, and get me in and out in a jiffy. The quality of their work is always first rate.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

We are humbled by your repeat business.  Glad to hear you are comfortable with our associates, quality of work and amount of time to complete your service.  Thank you for making our a part of your vehicle care team.

Tom B.
Mazda Tribute
04/14/2019
AC Repair
Diagnosed the problem and made the complex repair in less than a day. Extremely clean, skilled, and trustworthy shop.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

No job is too big or too small for the Superior Auto Repair team. We treat customer vehciles with the utmost care as we could treat our own.  Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your vehicle care needs and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kathleen M.
04/11/2019
It's like having your own pit crew!
Thanks to my "pit crew" ! The team checks out the problem, fixes it, and I'm back on the road again! What more could a girl ask for? I recommend you all the time. Honest, professional and courteous!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2019

It is our pleasure to be your "pit crew".  We thank you for your loyal business and the confidence you demonstrate in us by referring family and friends. Your awesome!

Kari S.
04/05/2019
Rip-offs
Went in to get a routine oil change and tire rotations. They broke a stud from my wheel and told me to come back the next business day to fix it when they could get another one. I came back and they were too busy and told me to come back the next day. I called on the way on in to make sure they could still do the repairs and that's when they told me they were going to charge me parts PLUS labor to fix the broken stud that they broke. I ended up spending another $80 for a $7 part that they broke. I will never go back nor will I recommend anyone to visit this shop.

GMC Yukon XL
04/02/2019
New Tires
The best scheduling to accommodate my work schedule. Fast courteous workmen.
Also very competitive prices.

Robert C.
Bradenton Beach, FL
03/31/2019
I unfortunately got a flat tire as I was on my way to the airport. We pulled into Superior Auto Repair and the team could not have responded faster. They understood that we needed a patch ASAP because I had a flight to catch. I have never seen an auto repair shop as clean and organized as Superior Auto Care. Many thanks for the 5 star service and I highly recommend your shop.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Never a good time to get a flat tire. We are so glad you found us and gave us a shot. We always try to be responsive and understanding of a customer's needs. It was our pleasure to get you back on the road quickly and here to assist with any future needs.

Catherine B.
03/31/2019
clean, friendly, cost conscious
The actual cost was exactly what was quoted. Friendly environment and great communication!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

Kirill S.
North Port, FL
03/22/2019
Tire mount & balance
Great shop, had Brad take car of my car. Answered all my questions & provided advice. Even stayed a bit past lunch to get me on my way.

Will be returning mainly due to the exceptional customer service provided
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

We thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs. Nice to hear that you enjoyed working with Brad and that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  Thank you for your business and it will be our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.