Ram 1500
09/21/2019
Just a bit pricey
Felt they charged way too much. Asked others what they would charge for same thing and it was quite a bit less. They took advantage of the situation.When I looked up cost of parts they more then double the cost of part. So far vehicle is running fine. Think I shout have called a tow truck and went somewhere else.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/24/2019

Glad to hear that our repair has the vehicle running fine and back on the road safely as compared to how it arrived at our shop. We understand how you may feel that your unexpected vehicle repair may be a bit pricey. People come to Superior Auto Repair for vehicle maintenance and repairs because we have factory trained, skilled technicians with decades of experience. Our goal is to get your vehicle condition diagnosed and repaired with quality OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts in a quick, efficient manner to get you back on the road safely, in most cases the same day, as in your case. Our pricing is competitive with other independent repair shops using the same quality parts and level of trained technician. There is always someone in any trade or business type who will do a service or a repair for less money but not always comparing like materials and workmanship. We are disappointed to hear that you feel our pricing was a bit high however, we hope you find the value in our service level and quality and may give us an opportunity to earn back your business.

09/16/2019
What a great place!
I have used several different shops to have my cars serviced. This is the best shop I have found in quite awhile. The Staff is attentive and the service folks are excellent at explaining technical issues at a level that I can understand.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2019

We are so... glad you gave us a shot and we met/exceeded your service level expectations. The team at Superior Auto Repair is here to assist you with your future vehicle care needs.

SZ
Steve Z.
GMC Sonoma
09/13/2019
Top Rate
Had a problem with my vehicle that required immediate attention so I could return home. Pulled into Superior Auto and even though it was approaching the end of the work day they happily were able to help me.
My go to repair shop from now on.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2019

We try to make every effort to help when someone comes to us with a vehicle issue or breakdown. So happy to hear that we addressed your issue and got you home safely.  We appreciate the opportunity and humbled to hear we are your "go to repair shop from now on".

KW
Kerri W.
Dodge Magnum
09/11/2019
Superior is aptly titled. The service is impeccable.
From the moment you walk in it feels like family. Caring customer service techs and approachable mechanics are what you’ll find here. The prices seem fair and there is NO push for extra sales, they simply tell you what needs attention and give you quotes for it. So far I really feel safe using this business.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Kerri we are pleased that you gave us an opportunity to earn your business. We pride ourselves in creating an customer friendly environment where you feel comfortable doing business with us, informed about the health of your vehicle and received quality service at a fair price. It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.

Julie T.
09/10/2019
Regular Maintenance
Honest, courteous, professional service. Short wait time, able to get everything done at once.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Awesome that we continue to meet your service level expectations. We are humbled by choosing Superior to assist with your vehicle care for the past 9+ years. Thank you for being a valued SAR customer.

JO
Joe O.
08/28/2019
Best place to take your vehicles
They’re fair and do a great job - No high pressured up charge.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2019

Awesome to hear that we exceeded your service level expectation. We are happy that you gave us an opportunity to earn your business. It will be our pleasure to assist with your future vehicle care needs.

Stephanie B.
08/27/2019
Thank you!
I appreciate your high standard of business and always taking care of me and my car! I am grateful to have such wonderful people looking out for me so that I can keep driving this car safely without worry.

Your welcome!

It is our pleasue to assist you with your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.  Your loyal patronage and friendship are very important to us along with keeping your vehicle is safe and efficient working order.

08/27/2019
Service visit
Took me in quickly and got me out in a timely manner. Staff very helpful.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2019

Awesome to hear that we continue to meet or exceed your service level expectations.  Thank you for your loyal business and we look forward to seeing you when you next service interval is due.

PG
Paul G.
Jaguar XK
08/26/2019
Curtious - professional - Timely - "clean, fresh venue"
Curtious - professional - Timely - "clean, fresh venue"
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2019

Awesome! We take pride in our facility and feel it is important to keep a clean, fresh shop with prompt, professional service.

Robert H.
INFINITI Q45
08/24/2019
Always honest and always fair. Have been going to them for 3 years and if your car doesn't need repair they will tell you that as well. Well run store!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2019

We thank you for your loyal, valued patronage and glad to hear that we have met/exceeded your service level expectations.  It is a pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.  We are here to help when your next service or repair is needed.

ST
Sheryl T.
08/22/2019
The best place in town!
I have been having my car serviced for many years now at Superior Auto Repair. I have recommended them to many people!
They are honest, dependable, competitive prices and do the work you request. They will tell you what repairs you should consider but will give you a time frame of when you really need to get it done, allowing you time to budget that repair.
They make you feel like you are part of their family with their friendly demeanor, courteousness and prompt service.
Thank you Superior Auto Repair!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019

We are very humbled by your kind words and what more can we ask for than customers referring our business to others. Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs and provide information to help plan/budget for those non-routine costs. Thank you for your valued business and being a longtime customer of Superior Auto Repair.

Nissan 350Z
08/21/2019
overpriced and extra labor costs for a simple 5 minute job, I won't come back nor will I recommend them.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Amazed by your comments regarding your recent visit to our shop. Before we began the requested work, we informed you of the pricing, the process and you agreed to time and price by signing our estimate/repair order.  The task on the vehicle took longer than the time you mentioned but we completed as promised.  We are saddened that you feel less than satified.  We welcome the opportunity to assist you with a future need and earn your business.

Ken B.
08/19/2019
I regularly service 2 vehicles with Superior and have had great experience each time. Everyone is very courteous and all work is done quckly and with good results. I have just got a third car for my teenagers and wouldn't have it serviced anywhere else.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/19/2019

We are humbled by your loyalty and that you entrust us with your families vehicles.  Just give us a call or stop by whenever you have a need or routine service is due.

GMC Yukon
08/09/2019
Routine Maintenance
Just took my new pre-owned Yukon Denali in for service. Very efficient visit with service completed promptly and less than an hour. Superior gave me peace of mind that I had made a good purchase decision as my 2015 vehicle is in great shape. Thank you to all the staff for taking good care of me and my vehicle.

HK
Herb J K.
Toyota Tundra
08/06/2019
Clean, courteous, professional
I have been using the knowledge of Superior Auto Repair since my 2003 Tundra was new. Without a doubt they know what they are doing. Mike and family are extremely nice people and they will not sell you something that you don't need. Their advice on needed repairs is explained thoroughly and all questions are answered. Their mechanics are certified and efficient and I would highly recommend this firm, which is conveniently located in east Bradenton just one mile from I-75 on State Road 70, to anyone who needs a Superior auto repair facility. Herb K.

David C.
Palmetto, FL
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
07/22/2019
Everything has always been up to our high expectations.
They started the work on our vehicle on time, and it was a comfortable wate there while the work was being done.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

Awesome to hear that we meet your service level expectations and are comfortable in our customer waiting area.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

PT
Paul T.
07/11/2019
Stellar Communication
Great job replacing the engine in our jeep. They communicated very well through the whole process so we knew what was being done, how much it would cost, and the progress. It cost what they said it would cost and it was done when they promised. We came here on a recommendation from our tow truck driver.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2019

Fantastic! Communication is key and it is our goal for customers to be fully informed about their vehicle from diagnosis, to repairs needed, cost, completion timeframe to delivery.  We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn our business and glad you followed the tow driver recommendation.  We look forward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

07/09/2019
Recent visit
Had 2 cars that oil changes and tire rotation, they were able to do it back to back. The staff was very Helpful, courteous
Would recommend you al visit them for your next service.
Thanks
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations. No better recommendation for a business than that of an existing customer.  Thank you for your business and giving us the opportunity to be a part of your vehicle care team!

VB
Vern B.
07/08/2019
Clean
It's nice to have a place in our neighborhood to come that is clean and friendly that is not out to sell you more than you need.

Sandy H.
07/02/2019
Very Satisfied
I called late in the day for a tire rotation and they got me in immediately. They were very reasonable, professional and did a great job.