Aj B.
04/04/2017
Friendly Staff!
From the time I set up my appointment for a routine oil change, the staff was nothing but friendly. It was easy to schedule the appointment, the availability was what I needed it to be, and once arriving, I was received by another/different staff member. I'm giving 4/5 stars b/c I felt a tad "duped" with the over the phone pricing of the oil change. I knew it would be a bit more expensive as my vehicle needs a synthetic blend/Dexxos (quoted $49.99), and I always know there are small minor fees associated with an oil change (Haz Waste fees, etc.) but then to be charge another $12-15 for labor - basically my oil change cost me $72.xx, which I felt was a bit excessive. Calling around to other "small" auto shops, even Chevrolet dealerships, out the door pricing wasn't as much as here. I guess I'm old school - tell me what I'm paying for the service I requested, the out the door price so there aren't any surprises as my credit card is being swiped. Overall, I thought they were a great place to use and I would go back/call for a quote if I needed work done. I don't think I'd pay $72.xx again for an oil change however.

Richard H.
Honda Fit
03/29/2017
Professional; reasonable; honest
Very happy with my first experience there.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

Awesome to hear that we met your expectations.  We appreciate the opportunity to build a long term relationship assisting eith your vehicle care needs.  Thank you!

Bill S.
Owego, NY
03/28/2017
Fixed it fast, fixed it right
I needed a muffler repair. Superior put it on the rack, showed me what the problem was and gave me options on how to fix them. The next day, I brought the car to them and it was fixed in 2 hours. I was satisfied enough that I went back to them when my 2011 Chevy Malibu needed work for a brake issue 3 days later.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  We appreciate the trust and confidence you demonstrated by returning with a 2nd vehicle.  Superior Auto Repair is here to assist you with your future vehicle care needs.

Jessica B.
03/28/2017
Awesome
Mike is awesome. He knows his stuff.They always completely check over my car so that I know I am driving a car that is reliable. Trust them completely!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.  Our goal is to provide you with peace of ind that your vehicle is safe and reliable.  Thank you for your trust!

VS
Vernon S.
03/27/2017
The people are pleasant to speak with. Very knowledgeable.
I needed a second opinion on my 2006 Audi and Mike took care of that. I was very pleased with how quickly he was able to give me a quote and took my car in to have the repairs done the following week.

Susie M.
03/24/2017
Expert Auto Repair Service with Courtesy
When I contacted Superior Auto Repair, I requested a phone quote to replace my Escalade radiator, hoses, thermostat, and belts, plus a couple of diagnostics. Service Writer Brian called back within five minutes with a detailed quote. The quote bead McGee's on SR64 by $120 dollars. Repairs completed quickly, and everything worked perfectly. During the process Brian kept me updated. Additionally, Mike, the owner, contacted me and explained in detail what my steering problem was. Outstanding service! Follow-up is also outstanding! I was contacted the day after my service to make sure there were no problems and see if I had any questions regarding the service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

We are pleased to hear that we met or even exceeded your service expectations.  We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting you with future car care needs.

DE
Doug E.
03/22/2017
I like the new facility even though it's further away from my home.
The diagnosis was correct, and unexpectedly, an unrelated problem turned out to be related indeed and is now fixed itself. Very satisfied.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2017

We appreciate you driving the extra distance to come to our new facility.  We like it as well.  Glad to hear that your vehicle is working well and your satisfied with our service.  Thank you for your loyalty.

NB
Nancy B.
Sarasota, FL
Lincoln Town Car
03/21/2017
I trust the people at Superior Auto Repair.
The waiting area in the new location is very comfortable. Everyone is courteous. As a woman alone I have frequently been taken advantage of at car repair shops. Being able to trust that I am being given the best advice and service is very reassuring. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Thank you for your valued patronage.  We are pleased to know that we have earned your trust.  We consider our job is to be partners with you in keeping your vehicle well maintained, mechanically safe and reliable.  Once again, thank you for the confidence and trust.

Joan H.
03/05/2017
Pleased with the Staff and Service we received. We will be back. Many Thanks
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/10/2017

We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Pleased to hear that we met or exceeded your expectation and that we will see you again.  Welcome to the Superior Auto Repair family!

Rick H.
03/04/2017
Customer Service - Awesome!!!
I came in to get an oil leak diagnostic on my Jeep. Don, the Service Manager, greeted me right as I came in the door and took care of everything in a very professional manner. He talked to everyone as he had known them for years. The owner Mike came out explained everything to me after the diagnostic was completed. He also greeted everybody else in the waiting room and gave them an update on their vehicles. A very friendly staff. The only bad thing is that I have to return, due to my schedule, to get the oil leak fixed, but I am sure they will take care of my Jeep.

John P.
03/03/2017
Nice people and repair done in a timely manor.
Repair was done satisfactorily. Only complaint I have is they charged me $54.95 to Inspect my car to find the problem. I told them what the problem was when I dropped the car off and it was obvious. I felt really taken advantage of and over charged. If it wasn't for that I would give 5 stars.

RF
Robert F.
03/02/2017
Great people, great service
The staff was friendly and quick to locate our part and repair our car. We went from a broken down car to a working vehicle in less than 3 hours.

V
Valued Customer
Sarasota, FL
Lincoln Zephyr
03/01/2017
Lyons 06 Lincoln Zephor
Brian and Mike were great. Love the new digs!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2017

We were pleased to have you come visit us at our new shop.  We are very proud of it and thrilled when customers like it too!  Thank for coming in for service and we look forward to assisting you with future car care needs.

Cindy B.
Toyota Tundra
02/22/2017
NEW DIGS
`Always a good day to visit Superior and now NEW DIGS....Great service as always and new building is beautiful and love the location.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2017

So nice to have you visit our new shop for your recent service visit.  Glad you enjoy the new surroundings and location as much as we do.  Thank you for your loyalty.  We value your patronage.

Jan F.
Land O Lakes, FL
02/15/2017
New, nice and clean, nice atmosphere
Friendly and prompt service. So far looks like a good job done on my Lexus.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/17/2017

We are pleased to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  We are partners with our customers with their vehicle repairs, we are just a phone call away if you need us. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.