KA
Karen A.
Ford Transit Connect
03/19/2019
Needed new brakes
My rear brakes began grinding, and I had to have my car the following 2 days . Superior Auto got me in and job completed very efficiently. Have used this auto repair shop before and always pleased with the results. Very friendly , great customer service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

We always strive to address a customer vehicle issue quickly especially when brakes or other safety areas need work. There is no better compliment then for a customer to return for additional repairs/maintenance. Thank you for your patronage.

AE
Ann E.
03/18/2019
Outstanding auto service!
Professional all the way, from scheduling the appointment through servicing the car.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Awesome to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  We thank you for your business and look forward to being a part of your vehicle care team.

Ford E-450 Super Duty
03/15/2019
Great customer service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Great to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team!

Mike C.
Jaguar XJ
03/14/2019
Great service at reasonable price
Service manager kept us notified of all costs, progress and potential issues.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.  We are humbled by your repeat business. Glad to hear you we happy with our process and service levels.

RA
Roberto A.
Miami, FL
03/04/2019
Brakes repair
Efficient work.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

It was our pleasure to assist you with the brake repairs on your vehicle.  We pride ourselves in providing a prompt, quality repair to get you safely back on the road.  Thank you for the opportunity.

RK
Robert K.
03/04/2019
great customer service
very detailed and get the job done fast~highly reccomend!!!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your business.  Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs.

PE
Pete E.
Staten Island, NY
Nissan Murano
03/01/2019
Prompt service, friendly atmosphere
Have used them for the last two years and they have performed each service admirably.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2019

We thank you for your loyal patronage over the past two years. It is our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

FS
Frank S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/01/2019
1st time cl;ient
This service was my first visit to the shop. All the individuals I spoke with were polite and professional
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. It would be our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.

AR
Andy R.
Riverview, FL
02/27/2019
Best in class
Only shop I've let touch my now 3 vehicles in the last 8 years. Reasonable prices; great service and their new facility is really clean, modern and has an area where you can work on a laptop if needed with a fresh cup of coffee to boot if you want one. You never get up-sold on stuff you don't need unless it really needs to be replaced. I drive 40 miles from Riverview to Bradenton to have my SUV serviced there, just for peace of mind that my vehicle is in good hands. Highly recommend.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2019

Humbled by your loyalty and that you take the extra time out of your busy schedule to drive to us for service.  It is always a pleasure to have you visit the shop and we thank you for your valued patronage.

Rob S.
Acura MDX
02/27/2019
Service with a smile
The people "up front" were great. I had a rattle I haven't been able to fix, and they fixed it completely(NC).
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/27/2019

Nice to have you back in the shop for your recent service.  Rattles can be difficult to isolate. Glad we could address yours to your satifaction.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you with future vehicle needs.

02/25/2019
Prompt, Courteous Service and Reasonable Prices
Today was my first visit to Superior. I was having trouble with my vehicle overheating the last few days and looked up reviews online for Superior. There were some mixed reviews, but they were mostly positive. I took a chance and called them because it is close to my home and I didn't want to drive farther than needed for repairs. I called at 8 am to see if they could take a look at it, and they said they would. I dropped it off around 9 am. The facility is very clean, and their waiting area is spacious. Brian checked me in, and he was very friendly and professional. My car was diagnosed, quoted, repaired and ready for pick-up by 3:30 pm the same day.

In contrast to some of the negative comments in other online reviews I read, I believe the team at Superior was honest, and I do not feel like they tried to sell repairs that weren't needed. They did charge a diagnostic fee of $98 - I have been to some shops in the past who do not charge for that. Could I latch onto that and complain about it? Sure. Could I try to blame Superior for making me pay $1,000 on a Monday morning? Sure. Could I make a claim that someone else in town could have done it for less? Sure. But today I didn't choose another shop, I chose Superior. In my opinion, their prices were reasonable and their service was prompt and courteous from drop off to pick up, all resulting in a positive first experience for me. I'm glad I took a chance on them, and I would easily recommend them to others.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/27/2019

It is always an honor to have a diligent consumer, like yourself, give us an opportunity to earn your trust and business. Whenever we receive a request for service, no matter the reason, we try to accomodate timeline, especially with a breakdown or in this situation the vehicle overheating. Our goal is to treat each customer with courtesy and care.  It is a fine line when working with a new customer to address their primary concern but also provide them with a thorough report of their vehicles health and needs.  In the past, as a few of our online reviews state, people have gotten upset with our findings.  That's ok.  We will always follow our processes and principles that have helped grow our business and group of loyal customers. We feel it is our job to inform you of the vehicle needs and ultimately, the vehicle owner is in total control of which repairs/services are completed and when. Will not be the cheapest or provide diagnostics for free but we will provide a thorough and accurate diagnosis, quality, timely repairs with competitive pricing and treat you with courteous and professionalism. We are humbled that you chose Superior Auto Repair for your recent repairs and we look forward to continuing to earn your confidence and business.

John D.
Myakka City, FL
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
02/21/2019
Brian great guy very professional
Always do what they say dont sell you something not needed
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your service advisor and the professionalism for which his does his job.  All of Superior Auto Repair thanks you for your loyal, valued patronage and it is our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

Tim S.
Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019
Everyone is very courteous and exceptional service.
Always a great experience. Never have to wait long, reasonable prices and exceptional quality of work.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/19/2019

Always a pleasure to have you in a the shop and to assist with your vehicle care needs.  We are humbled by your loyal patronage.

Julie T.
02/13/2019
Toyota 4-Runner
Service is always excellent. Got the appointment at the time that worked for me. They did a thorough inspection and made recommendations to keep my car running efficiently. Comfortable waiting room, always pleasant staff.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/14/2019

So glad we could accomodate your appointment needs on your recent service visit.  It is always a pleasure to have you in the shop.  Thank you for your loyal patronage.  We are humbled to be a part of your vehicle care team to keep your car running efficiently.

Marisa H.
Ford Edge
02/10/2019
Honest and friendly
Won't sell you what you don't need!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  It will be our pleasure to work with you to keep your vehicle well maintened.

Lexus ES 350
02/09/2019
Great Service (as usual)
As always, the service at Superior was excellent.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

We're humbled by your loyalty.  Thank you for your continued patronage.

PB
Paul B.
01/29/2019
Truly Superior
Tops in quality, friendliness, and price.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

It is always a pleasure to have you visit the shop.  Thank you for your loyal patronage and it is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team!

Jerry S.
01/25/2019
Totally Unsatisfied!
I took my CRV to them because it was making a terrible grating noise. I was pleased with how fast they diagnosed the problem and authorized them to fix it.
Then when I picked up the car and started it, it was still making the same noise! They hadn't fixed it at all!
They went on to say to diagnose the problem would be very expensive and they (mechanic and manager) thought I "should just drive it!"
How do I feel? Like they keep old parts on the bench to show (older) customers, set the car aside and then call us to get over $400 from us. What a total RIP off!

EC
Ed C.
01/19/2019
Excellent Service!
I had to get a tire repaired and have to say that I’m highly impressed with how clean the facility was and the highest of customer service! Employees all are so friendly and NICE! Keep up the awesome job!!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

We are so glad we could assist you with the recent tire repair. We strive to provide a clean, friendly and professional environmnet for our customers and employees.  We thank you for the opportunity and it would be our pleasure to assist you in the future.

RP
Ray P.
Nissan Rogue
01/19/2019
Always a pleasure
Even a routine oil change gets treated with professional care. One of a kind throw back , old fashioned auto care facility but with all the latest technology. Thanks for being there.