Raymond S.
07/01/2019
Quick and reliable
I am a first time customer and do not have a go to mechanic. the staff here was friendly, thorough, and fast.
They promised to work on my car immediately and the same day. Before fixing the problem, they prioritized all my car needs and helped set a plan up to get my car into great condition with in my budget at the moment. then had my car back the same day.
I now have my go to mechanic shop and will recommend this place to anyone that needs car help

ray s.
06/28/2019
speedty
Called on a Thursday and said they could inspect and fix my car the next morning

KF
Ken F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/27/2019
How close you are to my home
Excellent service but oil change prices are to expensive
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2019

Convenient to your home and excellent service are good things when deciding on where to have your vehicle serviced.  We offer competitive pricing even on our variety of oil change services. Our Mobil1 oil change is one of our higher priced ones because that oil is more expensive than others we carry. Superior Auto Repair is appreciative of your business and we thank you for your positive review.

Michael B.
Buick LeSabre
06/25/2019
The staff are competent and they instill confidence in their customers.
The staff are able to diagnose and correct the problem accurately. I have complete trust in their work.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/25/2019

Customer trust is everything! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs.  We are truly appreciative.

Rick C.
06/19/2019
always fast and courteous and always done on time!!
have always had great service and would never go any where else for any type of vehicle service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for being such a valued customer for all these years.  Always a pleasure to have you in the shop.

AG
Andrew G.
06/10/2019
SERVICED ON TIME
CAR WAS SERVICED RIGHT ON SCHEDULE
IT WAS RETURNED CLEAN.
MY WIFE APPRECIATES THAT
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/11/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations.  We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your vehicle care team!

Larry S.
Honda Crosstour
06/07/2019
2 for 2
This is my second trip to Superior for service, and like the first trip, they were courteous, fast, and professional. In and out in no time. I have recently moved down from Jersey, and one of the biggest problems is getting yourself established in your new community - shopping venues, restaurants, home services, doctors, and car maintenance. Superior allowed me to check off that last item. Mike Thorp, the owner, is a person who will explain what is needed for your car to run like it is supposed to. He is affable, forthright, fair, and honest.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/07/2019

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  Moving to a new community is never easy but we are glad you found us!  It is our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs.  Thank you for the confidence and we think Mike is awesome too!

Jimmie K.
Nissan Murano
06/07/2019
Jim K’s Review
My appointment was scheduled promptly, they went over everything that was to be done and letting me know that if anything else was discovered they would call me before performing the service. When they called me they detailed some other services that needed to be done and that parts would have to be ordered. They told me that these services could wait until the next service rotation. I picked up my car, they went over the bill, The services performed and the services recommended for next time. They are friendly, honest and dependable. It is what you look for in a car repair shop.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/07/2019

We always make every attempt to accomodate a customer scheduling request.  Glad to hear that our service levels meet or exceed your expectations.  We are pleased to be a part of your vehicle care team. Thank you for your valued business.

Tiffany B.
06/03/2019
Superior service
Superior auto will go above and beyond to meet your needs. They are professional, knowledgeable, efficient, quick, and very friendly to work with.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/07/2019

Pleased to hear that you are happy with our service and recent visit to the shop.  We thank you for your business and look foward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Colorado
05/31/2019
Excellent Customer Service
As a first time customer, working with Lori was an absolute pleasure! She was very knowledgeable and awesome with following up throughout the day! We will continue doing business with Superior Auto Repair! Thank you for making our first encounter a great one!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  We look forward to assisting you with future vehcile care needs.

ES
Ed S.
Ford Edge
05/30/2019
The service was done on time great people to serve you
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/07/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations.  Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

WT
William T.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/30/2019
Excellent service and attention is obvious, which is why I continue to have Superior take care of my Corvette.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2019

We are humbled by your kind words.  It is our pleasure to assist you with your Corvette!  Thank you for your business.

LJ
Lewis J.
05/27/2019
Feedback on Superior Auto Repair
First of all my name was misspelled. It's spelled Louis, not Lewis.

Overall the experience was great. I have never been to an auto mechanic shop in which the facility looked this fantastic.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for bringing the misspelling to our attention, we have corrected the your customer record.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and glad to hear that you had a great experience and liked our facility.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

John D.
Myakka City, FL
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/24/2019
Brian great guy very professional
Very efficient honest dont try to sell something you don't need highly recommend to other people
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/28/2019

So glad you enjoy working with Brian and happy with the manner in which we do business.  Thank you for being a valued customer of Superior Auto Repair.

MT
Mary T.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
05/23/2019
Fast service...Great staff
Professional and knowledgeable staff..my repair was done very quickly ....my problem was considered important and they worked me in on a busy day. Great place!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/28/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations.  We always try to be responsive to customer needs and get the work done no matter the amount of activity in the shop.  Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs and we look forward to helping you in the future

MI
Marq I.
GMC Sonoma
05/19/2019
Starter installation
In and out in less time than expected with excellent service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

Always a pleasure to have you visit the shop.  Glad we assist you with your vehicle needs in a promptly and get you back on the road.
Thank you for your business.

FT
Fred T.
05/12/2019
Capable and friendly
I found the people at Superior Auto Repair to be quite capable and friendly.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

So nice to hear that you have confidence in our abilities are level of service.  We thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

AG
Andrew G.
05/10/2019
VERY PROFESSIONAL
THE FACILITY IS CLEAN AND BRIGHT.
THE SERVICE WAS DONE PROMPTLY AND THEY DROVE ME HOME AND PICKED ME UP.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you again with your vehicle care needs.  Awesome to hear that you enjoy of newer facility/location and our convenient shuttle service.  Thank you for your business and look forward to assisting you with future needs.

DF
Diane F.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/03/2019
GREAT SERVICE AND HONEST!
We called for an appointment at 9:00 am and were able to get in by 1:15pm the same day!! We brought the Infinity in because we are selling it to a niece, and wanted to be sure it was in good shape. Our concern was the brakes even though there was no indication we needed them. Not only did Mike tell us we didn't need them, but did a through check and found the car needed a new battery, an alignment, and did a power steering fluid flush for a reasonable amount of money! Now we have peace of mind handing the car over to our niece! Thank you!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/06/2019

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  Nice to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations. It was our pleasure to inspect the Infiniti and give you a report card on condition.  Your niece is very lucky to be getting such a well cared for vehicle.  Thank you for your business and we forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Kirill S.
North Port, FL
Mercedes-Benz C63 S AMG
04/22/2019
Brake pads swap
Brad's as awesome as always! Got some aftermarket pads to try out and he got them on no probs.

Whole team from the front desk to shop is great.