VM
Virginia M.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/20/2019
Superior Service
Your customer service is awesome. I never have to wait. You’re always open with communication. Your staff is incredible. Your office is open, clean and inviting. Job well done.

Larry S.
Chevrolet Corvette
Scheduled maintenance a breeze
This was my first visit to Superior. First impression was very positive. The facility was spotless, the customer lounge was very comfortable with amenities provided. Staff was quite friendly and courteous. In and out in 45 min. My Z06 was given back to me the way I brought it. No mess, no fuss. If my first visit was any indication of what I am to expect when I need service, I will be a long term customer.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

We are very pleased that you chose to give Superior the opportunity to earn your business. It is important for us to provide our customers a clean, comfortable atmosphere with courteous, friendly staff so people will think of us when any vehicle care items arise. Thank you for your visit and we look forward to assisting you in the future and being a part of your vehicle car team!

MT
Myke T.
Ford Edge
04/18/2019
They were able to get me in late in the day
Very nice service. Accommodate me late
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

We will always try to accomodate customer requests, when possible.  We appreciate your business and hope you will consider us for your future vehicle care needs.

KZ
Katherine Z.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/18/2019
Quick, efficient, and knowledgeable!
Awesome service, would highly recommend.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your recent vehicle repair and routine maintenance.  Awesome to hear the we met/exceeded your service expectations.  A happy customer who would recommend us to a friend/family is the best! We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

John M.
04/17/2019
My Recent Visit
It's always a pleasure to bring my car to Superior Auto Repair. The associates are always polite, honest, and get me in and out in a jiffy. The quality of their work is always first rate.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

We are humbled by your repeat business.  Glad to hear you are comfortable with our associates, quality of work and amount of time to complete your service.  Thank you for making our a part of your vehicle care team.

Tom B.
Mazda Tribute
04/14/2019
AC Repair
Diagnosed the problem and made the complex repair in less than a day. Extremely clean, skilled, and trustworthy shop.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

No job is too big or too small for the Superior Auto Repair team. We treat customer vehciles with the utmost care as we could treat our own.  Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your vehicle care needs and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kathleen M.
Myakka City, FL
04/11/2019
It's like having your own pit crew!
Thanks to my "pit crew" ! The team checks out the problem, fixes it, and I'm back on the road again! What more could a girl ask for? I recommend you all the time. Honest, professional and courteous!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2019

It is our pleasure to be your "pit crew".  We thank you for your loyal business and the confidence you demonstrate in us by referring family and friends. Your awesome!

Kari S.
Myakka City, FL
04/05/2019
Rip-offs
Went in to get a routine oil change and tire rotations. They broke a stud from my wheel and told me to come back the next business day to fix it when they could get another one. I came back and they were too busy and told me to come back the next day. I called on the way on in to make sure they could still do the repairs and that's when they told me they were going to charge me parts PLUS labor to fix the broken stud that they broke. I ended up spending another $80 for a $7 part that they broke. I will never go back nor will I recommend anyone to visit this shop.

GMC Yukon XL
04/02/2019
New Tires
The best scheduling to accommodate my work schedule. Fast courteous workmen.
Also very competitive prices.

Robert C.
Bradenton Beach, FL
03/31/2019
I unfortunately got a flat tire as I was on my way to the airport. We pulled into Superior Auto Repair and the team could not have responded faster. They understood that we needed a patch ASAP because I had a flight to catch. I have never seen an auto repair shop as clean and organized as Superior Auto Care. Many thanks for the 5 star service and I highly recommend your shop.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Never a good time to get a flat tire. We are so glad you found us and gave us a shot. We always try to be responsive and understanding of a customer's needs. It was our pleasure to get you back on the road quickly and here to assist with any future needs.

Catherine B.
03/31/2019
clean, friendly, cost conscious
The actual cost was exactly what was quoted. Friendly environment and great communication!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

Kirill S.
North Port, FL
03/22/2019
Tire mount & balance
Great shop, had Brad take car of my car. Answered all my questions & provided advice. Even stayed a bit past lunch to get me on my way.

Will be returning mainly due to the exceptional customer service provided
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

We thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs. Nice to hear that you enjoyed working with Brad and that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  Thank you for your business and it will be our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.

KA
Karen A.
Ford Transit Connect
03/19/2019
Needed new brakes
My rear brakes began grinding, and I had to have my car the following 2 days . Superior Auto got me in and job completed very efficiently. Have used this auto repair shop before and always pleased with the results. Very friendly , great customer service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

We always strive to address a customer vehicle issue quickly especially when brakes or other safety areas need work. There is no better compliment then for a customer to return for additional repairs/maintenance. Thank you for your patronage.

AE
Ann E.
03/18/2019
Outstanding auto service!
Professional all the way, from scheduling the appointment through servicing the car.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Awesome to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  We thank you for your business and look forward to being a part of your vehicle care team.

Ford E-450 Super Duty
03/15/2019
Great customer service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Great to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team!

Mike C.
Sarasota, FL
Jaguar XJ
03/14/2019
Great service at reasonable price
Service manager kept us notified of all costs, progress and potential issues.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.  We are humbled by your repeat business. Glad to hear you we happy with our process and service levels.

RA
Roberto A.
Miami, FL
03/04/2019
Brakes repair
Efficient work.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

It was our pleasure to assist you with the brake repairs on your vehicle.  We pride ourselves in providing a prompt, quality repair to get you safely back on the road.  Thank you for the opportunity.

RK
Robert K.
03/04/2019
great customer service
very detailed and get the job done fast~highly reccomend!!!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your business.  Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs.

PE
Pete E.
Staten Island, NY
Nissan Murano
03/01/2019
Prompt service, friendly atmosphere
Have used them for the last two years and they have performed each service admirably.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2019

We thank you for your loyal patronage over the past two years. It is our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

FS
Frank S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/01/2019
1st time cl;ient
This service was my first visit to the shop. All the individuals I spoke with were polite and professional
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. It would be our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.