HK
Henry K.
01/18/2019
Oil and filter change and brake pad replacement estimate.
Fast and efficient oil and filter change at a reasonable price. Friendly and knowledgeable staff provided an estimate on the rear brake replacemnt when one comes due as well as on a replacemnet set of rear tires. Both were provided at competitive prices.

NQ
Nathan Q.
01/18/2019
Precessional Businesses
I originally brought my vehicle here to complete maintenance work missed by a local member of a tire + “complete auto” chain. Although Superior Auto prices are higher, you get what you pay for.

I have no concerns the work is being done correctly now. There is great value in preventing an expensive major failure by paying a little more up front.

VM
Virginia M.
Mitsubishi Galant
01/15/2019
I’m always able to get appt when it’s needed. Service is informed and completed in a very timely manner.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2019

So glad that we continue to met your service level expectations.  We strive to be responsive to our customers needs and requests. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

PL
Pat L.
Lincoln Zephyr
01/15/2019
Lincoln Sensor Repair
Fast efficient service. Technician Joe was friendly and helpful. Mike and Brian as usual were fun to talk to.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Pat.  Always a pleasure to have you in the shop.  We appreciate your business.

Kathleen M.
Myakka City, FL
01/08/2019
Superior Auto Repair to the rescue!
Thanks to all! Monday morning, dead battery and Mike and his team fit me in last minute! Back on the road in a jiffy! Thanks again for coming to the rescue! I highly recommend you to all!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Your very welcome! Not the way you want to start the week.  You know we are always here to help and get you back on the road as quick as possible.  We also want to thank you for demonstrated confidence by recommending our services.  You're awesome.....

Apollo Beach, FL
01/05/2019
My new go to auto shop!
Everyone is always really friendly, does good work, and always found time to fit me in on the weekends!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Awesome!!!  Welcome to the SAR family and it is our pleasure to assist you with all your vehicle care needs.

Lexus ES 350
01/05/2019
excellent customer service
i went in with a nail in my tire , basically a pretty quick fix , and that's exactly what it was , , they took in the car with in 15 minutes the tech was very nice , and boom it was finished , , they did not make me wait 5 hours even though they had other repairs ahead of me , GOODBYE KAUFFMAN HELLO SUPERIER !!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

SAR strives to be responsive to customer needs especially when the task in minor/quick.  We thank you for the opportunity to assist you and it is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team going forward.

NM
Noel M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/04/2019
excellent service
I had a tire issue while travelling from out of town. The reception at Superior was outstanding, and the service was excellent.
I would recommend Superior to anyone looking for a trustworthy repair shop.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/04/2019

Fantastic to hear that your experience with us was a good one. So glad we could be responsive to your tire issue and get you back on the road safely.  Thank you for the opportunity to help you and when visiting the area in the future, please keep us in mind for any vehicle care needs.

MA
Mike A.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/31/2018
Great job, quick repair!
Called for an appointment, got one within a few days. Quick diagnosis and repair in a few hours.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/02/2019

Strive to accomodate appointment requests whenever possible.  Nice to hear we were able to arrange within a few days and isolate and address concern quickly.  Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

EC
Eric C.
12/29/2018
Just what I expect
Superior is appropriately named...service above and beyond the normal repair shop. Prompt and courteous with repairs done when they said they would be done. Highly recommended !
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2018

Awesome to hear.  We thank you for your loyal patronage and always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

RF
Richard F.
Mazda Tribute
12/28/2018
Car Problem
People are very professional and knowledgeable. They really care about getting problems with my car corrected as soon as possible. Don't fell like I'm getting ripped off. Every trip is nice experience. That is MY place to take my car for repairs in the future.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/28/2018

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit.  It is awesome to hear that our service level, knowledge and professionalism has met your expectations and provides a comfortable level in doing business with us.  We appreciate your business and are humbled to be your go to place for your car care needs.

CA
Curtis A.
Stoughton, WI
12/27/2018
friendly service, knowledgeable people.
Being a snow bird from out of state, who knows where to go or who to trust when your car needs service. Park I was staying in recommended them along with a few other places. Why I chose them verses one of the other places, who knows luck of the draw. Showed up day after Christmas with a noise, Got me in quick, analyzed the problem, offered other recommendations on other stuff found on inspection. Oil change was due, brakes shot in rear, timing belt showing cracks. Called my regular mechanic back home to check on last service. 169,583 miles on original parts, brakes & belt. I was due. 4 hours later I was on the road again. Price I feel was reasonable. Waiting room was clean. Restaurant across the parking lot. Great BBQ!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

So appreciative of the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs during your stay in our area.  It is also humbling to hear that the RV Park near our shop is confident and comfortable with our services to refer people like yourself.

We thank you for your business and it would be our pleasure to assist you whenever in the area.

KK
Karl K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/22/2018
Came in for an oil change. It was done at a very timely manner.
Great job with oil change.. Always a good job thats why I am a regular customer.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/26/2018

Glad we completed your service in a quick manner. We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for your business.

Barbara B.
Solid Customer Service
Highly recommend Superior Auto. Their communication is excellent and they are wonderful to work with.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/26/2018

Humbled by your confidence in us to recommend our services.  Awesome to hear that our processes work and our service level and communicate met/exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for your business and we look forward being able to assist you with future vehicle care needs.

KA
Karen A.
Glad I went here !
In 1 day, Superior Auto found what was wrong and fixed my car after a Ford dealership had the car for a week and couldn't find the problem. Excellent service, kept me up to date what was happening and I was very satisfied with the work and charges.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/26/2018

It was our pleasure to assist you with your vechile issues.  It was a challenge but we were determined to find the root cause.  We thank you for your patience and allowing us the time to find and rectify the problem.  We thank you for the opportunity and look forward to assistin you in the future.

Jeff S.
12/21/2018
Corsa Cat Back Exhaust System
Technicians did an excellent job. Installed in a reasonable time, discarded the old factory system and all for a fair price.
Thanks
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Always nice to hear that our tech's are performing their tasks well.  Also glad that we met/exceeded your time and cost expectations.  We thank you for your business and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

CG
Carl G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/11/2018
Very knowledgeable and caring.
We always have a great team working on our vehicle. Knowledge and caring is so wonderful. We are always pleased to know that every time we have whatever service on our vehicle, it is completed well. Thank you for being a wonderful place to have our vehicle taken care of. Sharyn and Carl Grubb And we have recommended you to a lot of people.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the confidence you demonstrate with being a repeat customer at Superior.  Customer satisfaction and confidence in our abilities is very important.  We appreciate your business and are humbled that your comfortable with the level of service provided to recommend us to friends and family, no better compliment.

PL
Pat L.
Lincoln Zephyr
12/08/2018
Lincoln
Timely and excellent service experience
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

We value your business and thank you for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

PB
Paula B.
GMC Envoy
12/07/2018
Close to home and service always good
My car broke down and the quick service was much appreciated.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Convenience is important along with being responsive to customer needs.  Our goal is to get our customers back on the road safely and as soon as possible.  Thank you for choosing us to assist your with your vehicle care needs.

WD
Wendy D.
Acura TL
12/06/2018
Quick and easy oil change
Went in for an oil change, only took about ½ hour. Technician noticed corrosion on batteries, asked if I wanted them cleaned (yes!), otherwise, normal good service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

We strive for thorough and quick servce and nice to hear that we hit the mark during your most recent visit.  We value your repeat patronage.