V
Deerfield Beach, FL
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
01/28/2020
Great attention
This place is super fast and the price is really good

Carol Anne C.
Sarasota, FL
01/23/2020
Honest, reliable auto repair and maintenance
I have been coming here for three years and I have always found them to be courteous, prompt, honest, reliable and very informative. There is no pressure to have more services done, just helpful information to make a decision on your vehicle.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/23/2020

Awesome to hear that you are pleased with our level of service and processes.  We feel that a well informed customer is a happy customer.  Thank you for your valued patronage ove the past 3 years and it is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.

Robert S.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/20/2020
Very clean shop; professional service
Work started promptly at appointment time and was appreciate the results of the tests in a written format for further review.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. Nice to hear that you appreciated our prompt, professional service along with clean waiting room and shop.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Alice B.
Honda Element
01/15/2020
very professional
I had a loose metal noise that is still there and getting somewhat louder. So, while I am happy that the brakes were done, I am still wondering why this noise is still there. Plus, my brakes squeak now and they did not before. I'm guessing they are just being broken in??

Ralph C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/14/2020
Awesome
This shop is very professional, with very knowledgeable representatives, great work, and excellent predictions of how long the work will take. Will definitely recommend to others and I will be back. Thank you.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  Fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your experience and level of service provided by the Superior Auto Repair team.  We would be honored with your recommendations of our services.  Look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

GV
Greg V.
Ford Edge
01/11/2020
The return call, reasonable quote, look of the shop, look of the waiting area, personality of Brian and Laurie, been in the oil business for over 40 years, graduated as an ASE Tech and this place is top class.
Top Class in Lakewood Ranch.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Great tho hear that you like the look of the shop, waiting area, responsiveness of staff, etc. It is our goal at Superior Auto Repair to provide a clean, comfortable, professional atmosphere for our customers and employees. Thank for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

KE
Keith E.
Palmetto, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2020
my vehicle was taken on time with an appointment, service provided was prompt courteous and thorough. The on line follow up and summary of maintenance is a great system for tracking my service history. I would definitely recommend this shop
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Awesome to hear that we met or exceeded your service level expections and you would recommend us! We strive to be courteous, prompt and efficient along with being mindful that everyone's time is valuable. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and look forward to helping with future vehilce care needs.

01/07/2020
Efficient
On time, thorough, pleasant, clean
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

We thank for your kind assessment of our processes and facility at Superior Auto Repair.  It would be our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team and look forward to seeing you for your cars next service interval.

Joleyn C.
Acura RDX
01/04/2020
Honest and UpFront
am pleasantly surprised w/ the honesty & great service!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Pleased to hear that we have provided a level service and trust that has given you confidence in us to return for needed services and repairs since 2018. Thank you for your loyal patronage and we look forward to continuing to assist with your vehicle care needs.

Chris C.
Chevrolet
12/30/2019
Service!
Brian was awesome from first contact thru final pick up of the vehicle. Service was great at a great price. They kept me updated on quite extensive repairs on a 1968 pick up and I was informed from start to finish. Can’t beat that!
Thanks Brian and Mike and Crew!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Fantastic to hear that you were happy with your experience with Superior Auto Repair.  We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your 1968 pick up. Brian, Mike and crew are here to help with any future vehicle care needs for this pick up or any other vehicle.

Jimmie K.
Parrish, FL
Nissan Murano
12/11/2019
Honest, Reliable, Trustworthy
Superior was thorough and timely in their work, fair in their pricing and courteous to me. I trust them to treat me the way the way they want to be treated. They are my auto repair shop of choice.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/13/2019

We are humbled by your comments and thank you for choosing Superior Auto Repair to be a part of your vehicle care team.  It is our pleasure to be your repair shop of choice!

Karen B.
11/26/2019
Great customer and car service!
My husband and I bought our car 15 years ago. A friend recommended Superior when the warranty expired. We have never been disappointed in their service in any way. They are courteous, efficient and fair. If is a serious problem, they never ask you to wait for an appointment. Now that my husband is gone, it is up to me to do the best I can to take care of the car. They help me to do that. I would not go any where else!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/27/2019

We're humbled by your loyal patronage and trust in us to help keep your vehicle in good working order. Pleased that you took your friends recommendation and gave us an opportunity to earn your business 7+ years ago. The entire staff of Superior Auto Repair is here for you anytime. Thank you.....

Kerry M.
11/26/2019
Made a stressful issue easy to deal with...
Superior Auto Repair went above and beyond for us. Our daughter broke down off the Selmon Expressway in Tampa. They arranged a tow truck, diagnosed and completed the major repair to her Jeep within 2 days.. The staff was friendly, waiting room is above average and the prices are fair. I absolutely recommend Superior Auto Repair for any maintenance or repairs.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/26/2019

It was our pleasure to help out with your daughter's Jeep breakdown. We know breakdowns are stressful and glad we could do the heavy lifting with arranging towing, etc. Timely service is a top priority along with getting customers back on the road with a safe, quality repaired vehicle. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and here to help with any future service needed.

Rose G.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/21/2019
Quality of work and friendly atmosphere.
Always friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make sure that the customer is satisfied before walking out the door. A happy customer is a repeat customer.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/22/2019

Pleased to hear that we meet/exceed your service expections. Thank you for trusting Superior Auto Repair with your vehicle care needs and look forward to seeing you during your future visits.

LD
Larry D.
Lexus ES 350
11/16/2019
Car service
Great service. Brian provided his usual help. Only place we get our cars serviced
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for your loyal patronage.  It is our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.