MA
Mike A.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/31/2018
Great job, quick repair!
Called for an appointment, got one within a few days. Quick diagnosis and repair in a few hours.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/02/2019

Strive to accomodate appointment requests whenever possible.  Nice to hear we were able to arrange within a few days and isolate and address concern quickly.  Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

EC
Eric C.
12/29/2018
Just what I expect
Superior is appropriately named...service above and beyond the normal repair shop. Prompt and courteous with repairs done when they said they would be done. Highly recommended !
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2018

Awesome to hear.  We thank you for your loyal patronage and always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

RF
Richard F.
Mazda Tribute
12/28/2018
Car Problem
People are very professional and knowledgeable. They really care about getting problems with my car corrected as soon as possible. Don't fell like I'm getting ripped off. Every trip is nice experience. That is MY place to take my car for repairs in the future.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/28/2018

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit.  It is awesome to hear that our service level, knowledge and professionalism has met your expectations and provides a comfortable level in doing business with us.  We appreciate your business and are humbled to be your go to place for your car care needs.

CA
Curtis A.
Stoughton, WI
12/27/2018
friendly service, knowledgeable people.
Being a snow bird from out of state, who knows where to go or who to trust when your car needs service. Park I was staying in recommended them along with a few other places. Why I chose them verses one of the other places, who knows luck of the draw. Showed up day after Christmas with a noise, Got me in quick, analyzed the problem, offered other recommendations on other stuff found on inspection. Oil change was due, brakes shot in rear, timing belt showing cracks. Called my regular mechanic back home to check on last service. 169,583 miles on original parts, brakes & belt. I was due. 4 hours later I was on the road again. Price I feel was reasonable. Waiting room was clean. Restaurant across the parking lot. Great BBQ!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

So appreciative of the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs during your stay in our area.  It is also humbling to hear that the RV Park near our shop is confident and comfortable with our services to refer people like yourself.

We thank you for your business and it would be our pleasure to assist you whenever in the area.

KK
Karl K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/22/2018
Came in for an oil change. It was done at a very timely manner.
Great job with oil change.. Always a good job thats why I am a regular customer.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/26/2018

Glad we completed your service in a quick manner. We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for your business.

Barbara B.
Solid Customer Service
Highly recommend Superior Auto. Their communication is excellent and they are wonderful to work with.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/26/2018

Humbled by your confidence in us to recommend our services.  Awesome to hear that our processes work and our service level and communicate met/exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for your business and we look forward being able to assist you with future vehicle care needs.

KA
Karen A.
Glad I went here !
In 1 day, Superior Auto found what was wrong and fixed my car after a Ford dealership had the car for a week and couldn't find the problem. Excellent service, kept me up to date what was happening and I was very satisfied with the work and charges.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/26/2018

It was our pleasure to assist you with your vechile issues.  It was a challenge but we were determined to find the root cause.  We thank you for your patience and allowing us the time to find and rectify the problem.  We thank you for the opportunity and look forward to assistin you in the future.

Jeff S.
12/21/2018
Corsa Cat Back Exhaust System
Technicians did an excellent job. Installed in a reasonable time, discarded the old factory system and all for a fair price.
Thanks
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Always nice to hear that our tech's are performing their tasks well.  Also glad that we met/exceeded your time and cost expectations.  We thank you for your business and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

CG
Carl G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/11/2018
Very knowledgeable and caring.
We always have a great team working on our vehicle. Knowledge and caring is so wonderful. We are always pleased to know that every time we have whatever service on our vehicle, it is completed well. Thank you for being a wonderful place to have our vehicle taken care of. Sharyn and Carl Grubb And we have recommended you to a lot of people.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the confidence you demonstrate with being a repeat customer at Superior.  Customer satisfaction and confidence in our abilities is very important.  We appreciate your business and are humbled that your comfortable with the level of service provided to recommend us to friends and family, no better compliment.

PL
Pat L.
Lincoln Zephyr
12/08/2018
Lincoln
Timely and excellent service experience
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

We value your business and thank you for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

PB
Paula B.
GMC Envoy
12/07/2018
Close to home and service always good
My car broke down and the quick service was much appreciated.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Convenience is important along with being responsive to customer needs.  Our goal is to get our customers back on the road safely and as soon as possible.  Thank you for choosing us to assist your with your vehicle care needs.

WD
Wendy D.
Acura TL
12/06/2018
Quick and easy oil change
Went in for an oil change, only took about ½ hour. Technician noticed corrosion on batteries, asked if I wanted them cleaned (yes!), otherwise, normal good service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

We strive for thorough and quick servce and nice to hear that we hit the mark during your most recent visit.  We value your repeat patronage.

Chad W.
Kia Optima
12/02/2018
Quick service
Nice staff, quick service and good communication
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your business and happy to hear that the staff, service level and communication met or exceeded your expectations. We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

SG
Shelley G.
11/24/2018
Superior Auto Repair has great service & fair prices
Superior Auto will be my new first place to call for car repair services, the staff is friendly, courteous & the shop is very clean. I really like that Superior proved me a written quote via email before I brought my car in for service. The pricing for (2) new tires, front brakes, tune-up, oil change & replacing gaskets was fair.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle car needs.  Pleased to hear that we met or exceeded your service level expectations.  We look forward to assisting with your future service/maintenance needs.

Andrew S.
11/19/2018
Superior is truly superior
Today was our 3rd visit to Superior for service and repair. Mike, Brain and the Superior "work family" all do a great job!
Great customer care, competitive prices, trustworthy, skilled craftsmen, organized, clean shop and comfortable lobby as well as very good followup after the service or repair has been completed. I have great respect for. everyone there.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2018

We are humbled by nice comments regarding the staff and service you experienced at Superior.  You thank you for your repeat business and it is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.

Luna B.
11/07/2018
Quick assistance, excellent customer service
I walk in to ask help regarding my sons flat tire. They took care of it right away...They had treated us very well..
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

High level customer service is very important to us.  Responsiveness to customer needs is of paramount importance especially with a breakdown or potential breakdown..  Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your needs and we look forward to providing service in the futre.

TL
Travis L.
11/02/2018
Superior Service @ Superior Auto!
I recently moved to the area from the NY snowbelt and needed work done on my vehicle. Upon entering Superior's lobby, I was greeted by a friendly receptionist. They confirmed my service requests and explained how they would service the vehicle. The waiting area is top-notch, with comfortable furniture, coffee, and water.

The repair staff walked me through the recommended service options and didn't try to "hard sell" me on anything. Definitely will return and highly recommend Superior Auto Repair.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Awesome to hear that our people, processes and facility met or exceeded your expectations.  We strive to provide a clean, comfortable and professional environment for our customers.  Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Joleyn C.
Acura RDX
11/01/2018
Excellent customer service from the moment you call or step in the door. Service quotes are given up front.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Nice to hear that we met or exceeded your service level expectations.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Steve S.
Lincoln MKT
11/01/2018
Quick and painless. Nice establishment.
Nice place. Nice waiting area with fresh coffee and water and a TV. Just went for an oil change but I will return for other maintainence work in the future.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your giving us a test run with your recent oil change.  It would be our pleasure to assist you with your future vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

James L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/31/2018
Friendly and Timely
Was greeted well, had my car towed, Dave let me know that they had. Car was diagnosed fairly I believe and fixed quickly.