PG
Paul G.
Jaguar XK
08/26/2019
Curtious - professional - Timely - "clean, fresh venue"
Curtious - professional - Timely - "clean, fresh venue"
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2019

Awesome! We take pride in our facility and feel it is important to keep a clean, fresh shop with prompt, professional service.

Robert H.
INFINITI Q45
08/24/2019
Always honest and always fair. Have been going to them for 3 years and if your car doesn't need repair they will tell you that as well. Well run store!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2019

We thank you for your loyal, valued patronage and glad to hear that we have met/exceeded your service level expectations.  It is a pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.  We are here to help when your next service or repair is needed.

ST
Sheryl T.
08/22/2019
The best place in town!
I have been having my car serviced for many years now at Superior Auto Repair. I have recommended them to many people!
They are honest, dependable, competitive prices and do the work you request. They will tell you what repairs you should consider but will give you a time frame of when you really need to get it done, allowing you time to budget that repair.
They make you feel like you are part of their family with their friendly demeanor, courteousness and prompt service.
Thank you Superior Auto Repair!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019

We are very humbled by your kind words and what more can we ask for than customers referring our business to others. Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs and provide information to help plan/budget for those non-routine costs. Thank you for your valued business and being a longtime customer of Superior Auto Repair.

Nissan 350Z
08/21/2019
overpriced and extra labor costs for a simple 5 minute job, I won't come back nor will I recommend them.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Amazed by your comments regarding your recent visit to our shop. Before we began the requested work, we informed you of the pricing, the process and you agreed to time and price by signing our estimate/repair order.  The task on the vehicle took longer than the time you mentioned but we completed as promised.  We are saddened that you feel less than satified.  We welcome the opportunity to assist you with a future need and earn your business.

Ken B.
08/19/2019
I regularly service 2 vehicles with Superior and have had great experience each time. Everyone is very courteous and all work is done quckly and with good results. I have just got a third car for my teenagers and wouldn't have it serviced anywhere else.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/19/2019

We are humbled by your loyalty and that you entrust us with your families vehicles.  Just give us a call or stop by whenever you have a need or routine service is due.

GMC Yukon
08/09/2019
Routine Maintenance
Just took my new pre-owned Yukon Denali in for service. Very efficient visit with service completed promptly and less than an hour. Superior gave me peace of mind that I had made a good purchase decision as my 2015 vehicle is in great shape. Thank you to all the staff for taking good care of me and my vehicle.

HK
Herb J K.
Sarasota, FL
Toyota Tundra
08/06/2019
Clean, courteous, professional
I have been using the knowledge of Superior Auto Repair since my 2003 Tundra was new. Without a doubt they know what they are doing. Mike and family are extremely nice people and they will not sell you something that you don't need. Their advice on needed repairs is explained thoroughly and all questions are answered. Their mechanics are certified and efficient and I would highly recommend this firm, which is conveniently located in east Bradenton just one mile from I-75 on State Road 70, to anyone who needs a Superior auto repair facility. Herb K.

David C.
Palmetto, FL
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
07/22/2019
Everything has always been up to our high expectations.
They started the work on our vehicle on time, and it was a comfortable wate there while the work was being done.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

Awesome to hear that we meet your service level expectations and are comfortable in our customer waiting area.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

PT
Paul T.
Sarasota, FL
07/11/2019
Stellar Communication
Great job replacing the engine in our jeep. They communicated very well through the whole process so we knew what was being done, how much it would cost, and the progress. It cost what they said it would cost and it was done when they promised. We came here on a recommendation from our tow truck driver.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2019

Fantastic! Communication is key and it is our goal for customers to be fully informed about their vehicle from diagnosis, to repairs needed, cost, completion timeframe to delivery.  We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn our business and glad you followed the tow driver recommendation.  We look forward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

07/09/2019
Recent visit
Had 2 cars that oil changes and tire rotation, they were able to do it back to back. The staff was very Helpful, courteous
Would recommend you al visit them for your next service.
Thanks
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations. No better recommendation for a business than that of an existing customer.  Thank you for your business and giving us the opportunity to be a part of your vehicle care team!

VB
Vern B.
07/08/2019
Clean
It's nice to have a place in our neighborhood to come that is clean and friendly that is not out to sell you more than you need.

Sandy H.
07/02/2019
Very Satisfied
I called late in the day for a tire rotation and they got me in immediately. They were very reasonable, professional and did a great job.

Raymond S.
07/01/2019
Quick and reliable
I am a first time customer and do not have a go to mechanic. the staff here was friendly, thorough, and fast.
They promised to work on my car immediately and the same day. Before fixing the problem, they prioritized all my car needs and helped set a plan up to get my car into great condition with in my budget at the moment. then had my car back the same day.
I now have my go to mechanic shop and will recommend this place to anyone that needs car help

ray s.
06/28/2019
speedty
Called on a Thursday and said they could inspect and fix my car the next morning

KF
Ken F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/27/2019
How close you are to my home
Excellent service but oil change prices are to expensive
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2019

Convenient to your home and excellent service are good things when deciding on where to have your vehicle serviced.  We offer competitive pricing even on our variety of oil change services. Our Mobil1 oil change is one of our higher priced ones because that oil is more expensive than others we carry. Superior Auto Repair is appreciative of your business and we thank you for your positive review.