John D.
Myakka City, FL
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/31/2018
Dons a great guy and good service thank you
Professional friendly and great work

Chad W.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
10/29/2018
Quick service
Got me in and out pretty quick while I waited

VM
Virginia M.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/26/2018
Superior Auto is Superior
Always top notch care. Big job on Thursday and I was in and out in less than 3 hours.
They always explain what they’re doing in language I can understand.
Very courteous

Becky B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/26/2018
Awesome service
Awesome service! Never feels high pressure which I appreciate very much. They are extremely competent. Three of my family members go here for our service!

XB
Xavier B.
Fort Myers, FL
Land Rover LR3
10/21/2018
OIL CHANGE
It was done accordingly. And that is that.

Joe H.
10/16/2018
They got my truck in to be worked on in a timely manner. All work was done very professionally. I highly recommend Superior.

BK
Bob K.
Ford Thunderbird
10/12/2018
Satisfaction
As usual, everything was super!

Alice B.
Honda Element
10/09/2018
Clean efficient friendly fair
Wonderful staff. Excellent facility.

PH
Paul H.
Dodge Charger
09/29/2018
Fantastic professional service
Everything from service to lounge was excellent. Very clean, knowledgable, and prompt with work.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2018

Awesome that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  We take pride in our service level and shop presence and cleanliness.  Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Michael B.
09/23/2018
Great People Plus Great Service
Great people equal great service. Superior diagnostic skills and prompt service make very satisfied customers.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/24/2018

So nice to hear that we met or exceed your service expectations. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to assisting you with future vehicle needs.

JE
Joy E.
09/22/2018
Very happy with the service. Don is honest, the courtesy driver is very accommodating. Highly recommend to anyone looking for service..
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/24/2018

Awesome to hear that you are comfortable with the level of service from our staff and would recommend us to friends and/or family. Thank you for your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kathy S.
09/08/2018
Great experience
Today was my first time at superior auto and I appreciated the quick service I had with my car! It was diagnosed and fixed in one visit. The people are fair and honest!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle repair needs.  Nice to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations.  We look forward to helping you in the future.

Mary B.
Parrish, FL
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/07/2018
Very knowledgeable and courteous and Speedy
Superior has been servicing me over 10 years they have excellent mechanic skills are very speedy and very courteous
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for your loyalty and patronage.  It is because of customers like yourself that our business has grown.  Thank you again for choosing Superior to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

Mike H.
Nissan Rogue
09/06/2018
Old fashioned values and service still alive in auto repair!
I have been in the service industry for many years. I am the Culligan man in town (newly moved from NV) and a professional keyboardist. The auto repair industry has had so many bad companies that it is hard to find one you can trust. We had lost everything in Hurricane Irma and the last thing we needed was to have problems with our cars. Our first visit was my wife having to be towed and getting a rather large bill from Superior. Not only was the car fixed on time and made better than new, after checking with one of our sons, who is a mechanic in ID, he said the price was fair as well! So I stopped by for an oil change on mine and paid $20 less than I paid in NV. Got the car quickly with a great follow up email that has all our records and will let us know when we need regular maintenance. I have not met the owners yet, but I will tell you their staff was awesome. Thank you for bringing back trust in auto repair. They will be our go to from this point forward!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2018

We are so glad to found us and gave us the opportunity to assist you and your wife with your vehicle repair and routine maintenance needs.  It is humbling to hear that we met or exceeded your service level expections.  We are well aware that car repairs is an area that no one really likes to spend hard earned $$ on.  It is our goal to provide quality repairs and maintenance at competitive pricing and get the customer back on the road as quickly as possible.  On behalf of everyone at Superior Auto Repair, we thank you for your business and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs and please have your service advisor introduce you to us.

Best regards,
Mike and Jeneen Thorp

09/05/2018
Great People and Great Service
Regardless of the situation they always seem to find the issue and repair it promptly. Thank you so much.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Awesome to hear that we have provided prompt and quality service you feel comfortable.  We appreciate the opportunity and thank you for your business.

Jimmie K.
Parrish, FL
Nissan Murano
09/01/2018
Friendly, reliable, honest.
The staff are friendly, reliable, knowledgeable, and honest. They also follow up to ensure you are satisfied. A breath of fresh air.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2018

Awesome to hear that Superior Auto Repair is meeting or exceeded your service level expectations.  We are humbled that you have chosen us to assist you with your vehicle care needs and look forward to helping you in the future.

Stephanie S.
08/30/2018
Awesome company!
It was my first time here at Superior auto repair. They were able to get the price of repair down by almost 40% of what the dealer ship wanted to charge me. They did a great job and my car is running great. Will be coming back here for my next service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/30/2018

We are so glad that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business and to significantly beat a previous repair quote is a win-win for all! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you for your future vehicle needs.

AR
Andy R.
Riverview, FL
08/21/2018
Customer for years
Been going to Superior Auto for years now; always great service, they remember you by name. The new building has nice couches, a TV, coffee and water, a mini-table for kids and even a small table where I can work on my laptop while they work on my car. Nice folks that run a great business. I still drive from Riverview to have my car serviced here even after moving.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2018

We are humbled that you take the extra time to continue business with us since your move and with your busy schedule.  It's always a pleasure to have your visit the shop. Thank you for your loyal patronage.

RL
Rachel L.
Myakka City, FL
Toyota Prius c
08/16/2018
Great place
Fast and friendly service!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for the opportunity.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

BI
Brian I.
Acura ILX
08/06/2018
Honesty and Integrity
They explain what they need to do to find the problem . What they found to be the problem,and what’s needed to repair it properly. They are honest and stand behind their work.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/10/2018

We are humbled by the confidence you demonstrate by choosing Superior Auto Repair to assist you and your family with your vehicle care needs.  It is our goal to always inform the customer of our findings, explain needed repairs and stand behind our work.

Thank you for your continued patronage.